Enterbay RM-4 body V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's not a recast, and i wasn't hmming about the price, i was hmming about the looks :D

hmmm

Were you thinking what I was thinking?

I was thinking "The People's Eyebrow? What's up with that?"

Prototype looked much better and was thinking of getting it but now.....

Bah the final picture of that Damon head looks brutal...what is up with that eyebrow... I'll wait to see some kitbashs of Jason Bourne, but thank god I didn't preorder :dunno

You'd be surprised what difference the focal length of a camera lens can make. The 7Toys7 ones look about 95mm, the best for faces is 120mm.

CHEERS!

qJCa7.jpg
That is matt Damon for sure, can't wait to get this!

Saw this only now.. Looks promising. I will inquire with my local retailer.

Bros, do you have any suggestions/recommendations on what parts/which brands to get to do a simple kitbash from this reference photo?

article-1270282-09637229000005DC-929_468x317.jpg

I'm getting body and garms shipped together from EB so should be by end of April.

Nice one Waiman, just ordered a body & clothes set from you :yess:.

Lookin forward to getting this, kinda unexpected but bloody good value for an Enterbay Bourne, It's good news that these are being released so quickly, now I just need Hot Toys to release Indy & i'll be completely happy.

Hopefully the next head with body will be a Liam Neeson, looks like the clothing set would look good for a custom Bryan Mills. Not perfect but doable.
taken_ver4.jpg
wardrobe_16.png

Saw this only now.. Looks promising. I will inquire with my local retailer.

Bros, do you have any suggestions/recommendations on what parts/which brands to get to do a simple kitbash from this reference photo?

article-1270282-09637229000005DC-929_468x317.jpg

As plain as that look is, it's really hard to bash! I tried, there aren't any jackets like that off the top of my head. Though as a start you could use some TTL "Black Drill Jeans". It's actually easier getting his long coat look, just look for a triad toys "Bullet ballet" coat on ebay and dye it black. That's what i'm doing!

Muscle.. muscle body? With no joints visible? That woud be freakin' sweat.

Regarding bourne, i still don't know about this sculpt, looks a little strange to me.

Hmm, just thinking, with regard to Bourne's wardrobe, is Breakersrevenge still working with Kunch!? Their Jack Bauer gear was top notch.

CHEERS!

Hmm, just thinking, with regard to Bourne's wardrobe, is Breakersrevenge still working with Kunch!? Their Jack Bauer gear was top notch.

CHEERS!

Yeah, I would like to know too. I was thinking about getting season 6 set but thought another set would be released.

Back