Enterbay RM-4 body V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't know if these pics has been posted yet, but here's natalie with a rm-4 body:

207596_10150576843425249_594760248_18299247_8043779_n.jpg

207047_10150569240355249_594760248_18222460_7333347_n.jpg

It seems she has a lot of time between her hands, haha.

I have seen those pics and I think we noticed Natalie more than the RM-4!

OSB are getting the body and gear shipped together, so it will be a little while as yet, but, it'll give folk chance to get some other Bourne goodies.

CHEERS!

PS (The ankles can't be that bad if they can stand him alone in a glass cabinet.)

Got my shipping notice today from Enterbay, but the tracking # says it was shipped out on the 16th, so it might be here by Monday if I am lucky.

Also got my shipping notice, but not sure if it's the first single body order, or if they combined my first order with my second order of two. We'll see, I guess. :p

Got mines today, found my 1 year old daughter standing on the box. I purchased 2 and it looks like it was shipped in brown shipping paper.

Well, technically, they're not!

It's a base body with a head that looks 99% like Matt Damon. They're also doing gear to fit the body. You can turn him into Bourne should you wish to. If it was an officially licensed Bourne then he'd cost as much as the Bruce Lee and Donnie Yen figures. This will set you back what the shipping would usually cost!

CHEERS!

Nice indeed!

Looking forward to seeing it put through its paces. It'd be nice to see a TT next to it so we can compare scales.

CHEERS!

Got mine today:woo Nude version and Enterbay sends me the tracking today, then my postman hands me a parcel!!!...Did not order the Clothes, I got other Idea's for mine! But here he is set in come Myers Coveralls I made for now till I get the Bourne Clothes I need...One thing I don't get is the Other Neck Piece for more Hot toys type Head...This head has a long Neck.:dunno

customfigs046.jpg

Got mine today:woo Nude version and Enterbay sends me the tracking today, then my postman hands me a parcel!!!...Did not order the Clothes, I got other Idea's for mine! But here he is set in come Myers Coveralls I made for now till I get the Bourne Clothes I need...One thing I don't get is the Other Neck Piece for more Hot toys type Head...This head has a long Neck.:dunno

customfigs046.jpg

Moe, I can put the HT hands with conectors and the and the feed conectors from HTOYS too??
:)

Moe, I can put the HT hands with conectors and the and the feed conectors from HTOYS too??
:)

Well What I did was take the Fist from this figure and set them on My Custom Christopher Reeves superman which is set on a Hot toys Royce body...And the Fist went right on, If that is what your saying?

Back