Enterbay RM-4 body V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought a complete set from you WaiMan! Really eager to get this! Will be the best Bourne to date, with EB quality! :D

... on another hand, have you ever considered distributing Headplay? I think we seriously lack a trustworthy, genuine and official distributor for these in Europe! Just a thought... :D

I will do so myself tomorrow. I thought about doing a Bourne for ages, this will save me the job!

Good thought about Headplay too.

CHEERS!

Ive been saying for years to anyone who would listen that this is Enterbays forte,where their strength lies.One-off figures like Leon and Jason Bourne.But recently they seem to be trying to go toe to toe with Hot Toys and I do nt think they should it ll damage their fanbase and ultimately their business model,perhaps irrepairably.And it s still a shame that this could nt have been a fully-licenced balls-out Bourne,with all his weapons and a couple of sets of costume changes in a beautiful box.
But I WILL buy one of these of course,absolutely,and collect it on one of my forays to the north of England.

Just ordered mine, yay!

If this were a fully licensed Bourne you wouldn't be paying just shy of £50 for it!

CHEERS!

Looks nice,

However, it's highly likely we'll only get the relaxed hands with the body. From what I've seen of the wrist pegs, HT hands may fit though I'd advise heating them if you try it.

CHEERS!

Looks nice,

However, it's highly likely we'll only get the relaxed hands with the body. From what I've seen of the wrist pegs, HT hands may fit though I'd advise heating them if you try it.

CHEERS!

Nope, we'll get more hands! :D

1 Caucasian head sculpt on RM-4.01 body with over 25 points of articulation
2 pairs of interchangeable hands
1 pair of feet
Suitable for the Enterbay Wardrobe 16 fashion line

How right you are, I just checked the site. Didn't see that info in this thread though. I wonder how well they pop on and off. Perhaps heating them might still be necessary, I tend to use a hair dryer.

CHEERS!

That's good to know,

I hope the body is stable, I had heard some horror stories about previous RM bodies. Jack would hit the deck regardless of whether he was being shot at!

I liked the ankle system on the BL3.5, it's one of the most stable bodies I own.

CHEERS!

I just ordered this. It'll look great alongside Bauer. Cancelled HT Indiana Jones. Ordering this and the HT Jack Sparrow instead.

Never done a "kitbash" before, but this one looks pretty simple. Where's the best place to get weapons, though? Bourne's gotta have guns. Still need to get the Palmer to try to bash a Jonas Blane.

SnakeDoc

Did some research, and, the most consistent, and indeed most available, handgun that Bourne used is the Beretta 92F.

DML did one.

CHEERS!

Sorry chaps,

Me again, which is Bourne's preferred weapon hand? On the DVD covers of Identity and Supremacy the handgun is in his right hand, but, on the one for Ultimatum and in some stills from this movie, it's in his left. Hmmmmm...

Let's hope we get pistol grips for both hands.

CHEERS

Sorry chaps,

Me again, which is Bourne's preferred weapon hand? On the DVD covers of Identity and Supremacy the handgun is in his right hand, but, on the one for Ultimatum and in some stills from this movie, it's in his left. Hmmmmm...

Let's hope we get pistol grips for both hands.

CHEERS

I'd figure an operator of his caliber can shoot ambidextrous. That's actually a relatively common skill for shooters ... I'm formally untrained, and I can shoot ambidextrous.

I have the Enterbay Bauer, so, if I'm going to buy a few bucks worth of 1/6 weapons, I might as well get stuff that'll work for either. If you're looking to identify movie weapons, IMFDB is the best site out there ...

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Main_Page

Bourne's pistols of choice were a Beretta 92, a Sig Sauer P225, a Glock 17, and a Sig Pro. The sniper rifle from the "you look tired, Pam" scene is some obscure thing, and may have been custom built for the movie. Good luck finding that thing. Bauer carried a Sig P228 and an HK USP Compact as his sidearms of choice ... but used virtually every freaking submachine gun and handgun ever built.

Not sure exactly what to buy. Bourne actually used suprisingly few weapons. The ones in Identity he usually picked up off someone and used briefly (if at all). There was the hunting side-by-side shotgun, though. Supremacy and Ultimatum had a few more, but still not too many.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Back