Enterbay RM-4 body V1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One would imagine that the feet come off at the ball joints, the same way HT's do.

He's looking good so far, but, we need to see him next to other figures and see some poses.

CHEERS!

I got a chance to check this body out. If you want to put this next to HT, you will be disappointed. This body is fracking tall!!! At least half a head taller than a standard HT.

As for joints and all, they are OK. Overall impression is that they are not HT quality but better than a TTL.

The wardrobe I will refrain from making comments cause I don't want to accidentally offend people.

I got a chance to check this body out. If you want to put this next to HT, you will be disappointed. This body is fracking tall!!! At least half a head taller than a standard HT.

As for joints and all, they are OK. Overall impression is that they are not HT quality but better than a TTL.

The wardrobe I will refrain from making comments cause I don't want to accidentally offend people.

Why would your comment offend people? If you can give a brief review of it that'll be great, as I'm think of getting a set. Thanks.

The tallness is probably down to the neck length of the sculpt. It would depend on the pose as to how much you notice it.

I too am getting the wardrobe and would like to know what it's like.

CHEERS!

The tallness has nothing to do with the neck length. Even headless, the shoulder is taller than a HT. The height is like t800 height. It has to do with the really long legs. I was placing it next to my Custom Reloaded Neo with a TT Narrow shoulder and Damon looks like a freaking giant!!!

The body honestly is weirdly proportion. Too long, too thin. I already mentioned that when Ip Man came out but I was willing to give this the benefit of the doubt. Turns out their didn't change anything at all.

The ankles are horrible, really just a slightly improved version of their previous horrible ankle joint design. It only pivots one direction so when you want to bend the ankles one way, you need to turn the ankle joint until it's facing the correct direction which is a little hard to do when it's covered by sock or shoes.

I foresee a lot of breakage if you are not careful when playing with the ankle joints.

As for the clothing, the jacket is really horrible. It's made from I guess whatever Medicom used to make their leather (also the same material as Barney Ross beret) Bits and pieces are already falling off in the short while I handled it.

The shirt and pants would have been decent if this was 2/3 of the price but it's not. At this price, it's just cheap. I don't expect the usual ETB quality here but TTL stuff is miles ahead at 2/3 of the price.

As for the boots, it's like something I bought for a few bucks off ebay.

Lastly, the packaging for the wardrobe set is just plain. Slightly bigger than a deck of cards with the word Enterbay in front. No pictures, no wording to hint what is inside. The only clue is a small sticker at the back with the wardrobe code number.

I guess ETB will be sticking to this "standard" packaging for the next in the series and proceed to just sticking a piece of sticker on the back to indicate which is which. This is a new low for ETB. Only really small and low end company uses this method of 'standard' packaging.

The presentation of the body is much better though. Transparent rectangular box which I prefer a lot more to HT card style packaging.

Only problem is, it is pretty much impossible to take the body out without damaging the packaging.

If i seem overly harsh with ETB to you guys, I assure you that I am not. I am just critical. ETB, like HT are some of the more establish players in this market. However, these two releases tells me that ETB is still a novice in the game.

I like how they are diversifying with a clothing line and it has potential to be fantastic by offering clothing set of popular characters that was never or will never be done. If anything, it would be a blessing for kitbashers or customizers which is a growing market.

But for the price and being a product from ETB, this is not a very good start to the line. They really need to step up or they will be overtaken by other quick rising stars like Artfigure, Soldier Story, and even Toycity.

I don't like the sounds of this being taller than usual. Don't want him to look out of place, really. But i'll wait and see!

Yeah just wondering about the compatability with the head! Though really the main thing with this for me is the head, so i'm not complaining. It would have just been nice to have a simple bash!

The tallness has nothing to do with the neck length. Even headless, the shoulder is taller than a HT. The height is like t800 height. It has to do with the really long legs. I was placing it next to my Custom Reloaded Neo with a TT Narrow shoulder and Damon looks like a freaking giant!!!

The body honestly is weirdly proportion. Too long, too thin. I already mentioned that when Ip Man came out but I was willing to give this the benefit of the doubt. Turns out their didn't change anything at all.

The ankles are horrible, really just a slightly improved version of their previous horrible ankle joint design. It only pivots one direction so when you want to bend the ankles one way, you need to turn the ankle joint until it's facing the correct direction which is a little hard to do when it's covered by sock or shoes.

I foresee a lot of breakage if you are not careful when playing with the ankle joints.

As for the clothing, the jacket is really horrible. It's made from I guess whatever Medicom used to make their leather (also the same material as Barney Ross beret) Bits and pieces are already falling off in the short while I handled it.

The shirt and pants would have been decent if this was 2/3 of the price but it's not. At this price, it's just cheap. I don't expect the usual ETB quality here but TTL stuff is miles ahead at 2/3 of the price.

As for the boots, it's like something I bought for a few bucks off ebay.

Lastly, the packaging for the wardrobe set is just plain. Slightly bigger than a deck of cards with the word Enterbay in front. No pictures, no wording to hint what is inside. The only clue is a small sticker at the back with the wardrobe code number.

I guess ETB will be sticking to this "standard" packaging for the next in the series and proceed to just sticking a piece of sticker on the back to indicate which is which. This is a new low for ETB. Only really small and low end company uses this method of 'standard' packaging.

The presentation of the body is much better though. Transparent rectangular box which I prefer a lot more to HT card style packaging.

Only problem is, it is pretty much impossible to take the body out without damaging the packaging.

If i seem overly harsh with ETB to you guys, I assure you that I am not. I am just critical. ETB, like HT are some of the more establish players in this market. However, these two releases tells me that ETB is still a novice in the game.

I like how they are diversifying with a clothing line and it has potential to be fantastic by offering clothing set of popular characters that was never or will never be done. If anything, it would be a blessing for kitbashers or customizers which is a growing market.

But for the price and being a product from ETB, this is not a very good start to the line. They really need to step up or they will be overtaken by other quick rising stars like Artfigure, Soldier Story, and even Toycity.

Thanks,

I thought the feet were ball-jointed, it would seem not. Perhaps it depends on what you expect. The only things I have from Enterbay are a body and head so I really can't judge the clothes.

It looks like they took heed when people complained that their stuff was costly, which it usually is, and this was their answer.

CHEERS!

Well guys I decided to use that body for a custom myers being it is nice hight... I'll use the Jason Bourne head for more accurate body type. I actually ordered another complete from US dealer for the price.

And another bummer:(
Really Not happy about this...Not sure if this was addressed here yet, But Jeremy Renner Will Be Your New 'Bourne' Star...I am Huge fan of the Bourne Franchise with Matt damon, But now they will gowith Renner:gah: To me Matt will always be Jason Bourne

Read
https://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/1179-jeremy-renner-will-be-your-new-bourne-star

Last edited:
Wow!!! Bad news!!!

I'd heard rumors about this but thought they were just that! Bad choice! However, if I get the article right, he won't be Jason Bourne, just someone assuming his "legacy", right?

Anyway, Moe, I'm with you! Bourne is Damon and no one else... :(

Yep, mind you though, if you have Palmer lying around anywhere, this body would be just right for him. He'd be to scale with Jack then.

CHEERS!

Back