Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

However, for rocky balboa is thinking about the master Arnie Kim .... and the figure is made with civilian clothes as the desire of fans! Let's hope there are no long waiting periods for the release of the statue.

i wouldn't expect any bruce this year...maybe 2/3 months..if were lucky.

I have no words!:thud:
Enterbay has not even released an image of the big boss two days before the anniversary of bruce lee!

I understand that the figure scale 1/4 bruce will not be made ​​later this year, the figures of rocky balboa not be made ​​even this year, the figure of jean claude van damme not think it's perfection .... that Enterbay we do?:horror:impatient::gah:

What is this Rocky Balboa you speak of?

Unless they're on a public timeline I'll have to wait for them to turn up here :)

I see the resemblance

The likeliness is close to the Black Label sculpt. You can tell its Bruce Lee because you were told so

Looks pretty good I think.
Bruce had a fuller face in The Big Boss.

not bad, but ... let's see the official photos, because this teaser does not convince me. Nice sculpt, but not enough to buy it. We'll see tomorrow photos.:impatient:

Lets give this a try

attachment.php
Not feelin' it from this pic. Good thing there's still the yelling sculpt to reveal.

Congratulations for those who will get it ! I'm not a BL fan but this one looks very good !

well we waited and waited,and EB give us what looks like a kitbash BLACK LABEL,sculpt:wink1: nice seam along the neck as well.likeness is off a bit BL WAS fuller faced then.but NOT THAT MUCH hair to me is ok,and the yelling sculpt will not look realistic on that untensed neck.better pics may sway us on this.rush job by EB:dunno
looks like a cross between the black label and the 1/4 wotd

Last edited:
Back