Enterbay RM-1056 Bruce Lee - The Big Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay - 1/6 The Big Boss

It is similar :lol

I'm not saying I want this to be a statue, but I don't think I'd mind thaaaaat much if it was.

Spring Enchantment Lu Wang (94590859) 16:19:57

1 : 4HD Bruce Lee's moving even when it will be a new version of it?

EB BILL (1430722525) 16:21:32

This year HD where there would be Bruce Lee, and there are too many classic characters in the queue launch it, but in the 11 months 27 days, we will launch a 1:6 Bruce Lee The Big Boss as a souvenir.
whatever that means:dunno
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=214230&extra=page=1

Huh? :lol

Sounds like there are too many other classic characters they want to do before another 1/4 Bruce Lee, & that the Big Boss "souvenir" will launch on November 27th. Cool.

69464edejw1e8kqmvugjrj20wk0wkn0i.jpg
at least we getting to see the box , :clap nice to know this is moving along , with Robo cop n the T1000

This?

Enterbay+Bruce+Lee++The+Big+Boss+Preview+01.jpg

Found the pic here :D

Edit: I realised that's mikecjw's blog. Cheers mikecjw :D

Hope we get to see more sculpts of the BB Bruce Lee.:pray:

Huh? :lol

Sounds like there are too many other classic characters they want to do before another 1/4 Bruce Lee, & that the Big Boss "souvenir" will launch on November 27th. Cool.

He said there won't be another HD series bruce this year. :( Too busy making classic NBA players.

Last edited:

Other than the sculpt/s, I'm quite interested in what the design of the body might look like.

Also, if the sculpt/s are compatible in size & colour, with the Black Label statue, I might be interested in getting another one of those. The pose on the box does look pretty similar.

new body design..doubt it :lol the BL1 statue body looks almost identical so 1/6 statue:dunno or statue body with joints put in

:lol just kidding (although the pose is very like the BL1) hopefuly EB will come up with a new better body body than than the RM-X.

Looks like Blitzway statue is not coming this year to us collectors. I just hope Enterbay surprise us with this figure coming on december.

:lol they've only shown the box. We're a few more stupid teasers away from release.

Bring it EB.

Even though I kinda feel broke right now .....

It's supposed to come out at the end of november

3 weeks left in November. Surely we'll hear something in another 2 weeks? :dunno

Does anyone remember how many weeks between the 1/4 WOTD figure announcement and when it was available for preorder?

If only Enterbay Bill could put his Michael Jordan figure down and give us some pictures of this Bruce Lee...

Wasn't Bruce Lee's birthday at the end of november? Maybe they'll announce it on that day or shortly before that.

bruce's birthday is nov 27th.WOTD was several weeks up for PO.but on the release date it took only 5 days to get here in the UK..DEC if were lucky,but I wouldn't hold your breath..unless bruce wears a basketball outfit.

Back