Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the surprise sandal we'll be getting?

jordan.jpg

The prices are getting a little more reasonable on ebay. Still very expensive though but no longer close to 1K

I never said anything about the current ebay prices being good.

I guess I might get one if they come down to 450-500 as it's the first figure of a long, long series. It might get rare pretty soon.

One thing I don't understand is the limitation... All boxes seem to read 1/2500.
wtf?!

I never said anything about the current ebay prices being good.

I guess I might get one if they come down to 450-500 as it's the first figure of a long, long series. It might get rare pretty soon.

One thing I don't understand is the limitation... All boxes seem to read 1/2500.
wtf?!

I've seen toy packaging do that before. For instance, I have a Lily Munster in it's package from the 90's and it says 1/10,000 or some number and at first glance I thought "heck yeah I've got number 1!"...but it just means it is 1 out of 10,000...not the 1st made. Hope that makes sense.

It does, I guess.

But still, a bad move from EB imo. Plus they said it'd be limited to 2000pcs not 2500

that's a significant difference

i think they will hold for a bit seeing as the jumpsuit and shoe box are not being given out anymore, people are starting to raise prices on the ones with those included already

When is this thing getting released in the US?? I can't find any info on it!

Its not, Jordan's were not licensed for US release, if you want one it will have to be from Asia. But it does seem like some US distributers will get their hands on them with decent pricing, like with the Kobe's

Back