Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goodnight,

I communicate with people in ENTERBAY via email.
I want to tell them of their faults figure to figure it improves jordan number 23.
This would require at least twenty people to follow me.
Here are the flaws I have used:
- Articulation of the knees,
- Painting at the abdominal are not the same color as the torso,
- Provide the number 23 on the black shorty shorts below the bulls,
- Some people who bought the figure, we have found a fault in the shoulder joint,
- The veins of the forearm.

If we mobilize all sending the same email that could be little walk.
If people agree do not hesitate to contact me or leave messages on the forum. It is with the fans that we ENTERBAY may advance progress on their faces.

Just dont buy it.

And stay away from this thread please.

I think we should all get together and do this if it will work. Lol!! U guys are killing him. Lmaooo

This figure is actually selling at those crazy eBay prices.

I should have purchased a bunch of NECA Django figures to flip :gah:

lol.gif

one of the guys offered me the 45 with warm up for $3800HKD. i was still shock at the price till i saw others asking $4500 with warm up to be picked up at a later date :lol am still holding out for 23 lol

one of the guys offered me the 45 with warm up for $3800HKD. i was still shock at the price till i saw others asking $4500 with warm up to be picked up at a later date :lol am still holding out for 23 lol

Thats a good deal right now. Is he on ebay or yahoo?

I emailed bill and he actually replied and said don't worry, there are more Jordan's coming and US buters will have shot at the exclusives

it's still weird the difference between the figure enterbay presentation is perfect and the figure they sell to people with flaws, this is a scandal.
So know that you are going to spend $ 600 and you do not have the fine joints. they take us from the beginning to the cows.
Then we can not blame them it is the Chinese and everyone connaient quality of work is very poor

View attachment 57268

This fig has actually caught the attention of sneaker heads.. its posted fpon multiple sneaker forums,shoe websites and even finish line twitter(all over twitter) this should bee fun once they release..

it's still weird the difference between the figure enterbay presentation is perfect and the figure they sell to people with flaws, this is a scandal.
So know that you are going to spend $ 600 and you do not have the fine joints. they take us from the beginning to the cows.
Then we can not blame them it is the Chinese and everyone connaient quality of work is very poor

View attachment 57268
Sheesh you are annoying. It's not a scandal. It's a figure, toy, doll whatever you want to call it. It's going to have joints.

Your picture proves nothing. The picture with the space between the shoulder and jersey doesn't mean it's different than what Enterbay showed. The person just didn't take the time to adjust the jersey to look right.

Sheesh you are annoying. It's not a scandal. It's a figure, toy, doll whatever you want to call it. It's going to have joints.

Your picture proves nothing. The picture with the space between the shoulder and jersey doesn't mean it's different than what Enterbay showed. The person just didn't take the time to adjust the jersey to look right.
I think he means that the joints on the two pics look very different; on one there's almost no gap between shoulder and arm, on the other one there's a 3-4 mm gap.

Back