Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..... or this.
mj-promo.jpg
& the warm ups are exclusive to this version ..... ouch.

I want it, but I don't $280 want it :slap

..... or this.

& the warm ups are exclusive to this version ..... ouch.

I want it, but I don't $280 want it :slap

Exactly how I feel.

Wait, there's something that I didn't quite understand:

It says "ONE HEADSCULPT ... with authentic likeness, EACH WITH A DIFFERENT FACIAL EXPRESSION"

Does that mean there are VARIANT HEADSCULPTS, but each package comes with ONLY ONE? Meaning, if you only have funds for one figure, you have to get through the pain of choosing, or worse, having to settle for what's going to be left from the stock lot?

I think it's a lottery of some sort. It seems like on the first day of the launch event, there could be 1000 ticket holders, but only 400 of those ticket holders will be able to purchase the figure. On the second day it will be the same. On the third day there could be 500 ticket holders, but only 120 of those tickets will be able to purchase the figure ..... etc.

That's how I read it anyway.

This figure may cost around $280 at the launch event, but because of it's exclusiveness & the difficulty of actually getting one, I'd say this might go for some ridiculous amounts on eBay.

This figure may cost around $280 at the launch event, but because of it's exclusiveness & the difficulty of actually getting one, I'd say this might go for some ridiculous amounts on eBay.
Same thing and same figures was true for the Hot Toys Michael Jackson Beat It figure (though they didn't have the lottery for that one). So I think these might be steep on Ebay at first, but I think they'll eventuelly come down in price. $280 is freakin' expensive, and that's for the #45.

But the #45 also has the warm up uniform & jordan sneakers that are exclusive to this set. Plus it has an actual edition size of 2000. I don't think this will go the route of HT's 'Beat It' figure.

really disappointed that the warm ups are exclusive to the limited edition......:(

But the #45 also has the warm up uniform & jordan sneakers that are exclusive to this set. Plus it has an actual edition size of 2000. I don't think this will go the route of HT's 'Beat It' figure.
Ah, Beat It was 2000 in HK and 2000 in Japan. But that was a completely exclusive figure. On the Jordan its just the shoes and the tracksuit.

Bill should just offer some to international clients. The 2000 HK figures will just be sold to a bunch of scalping bastards. No way there are 2000 Jordan #45 figure buying fans in HK.

So every day from Jan 26 at 3:45 we'll be able to purchase a this from the Enterbay Web site?
No, thats whats so messed up: you have to go to the shop in Hong Kong each day and register between 10:00-13:00. If you're lucky you may come back in the afternoon and buy 2 figures from 16:00-22:00.
So thats why there will be a bunch of people who come back each day and buy a set to scalp.
Unless you believe MJ still has 2000 figure collecting fans in HK, who will be willing to spend $550 (if you want the 45 you for sure want the 23).

You don't think those 2000 sets will sell out at the launch event? I'd be surprised if they didn't. I'd imagine some scalpers paying a bunch of peeps to register for tickets, to up their chances at buying a whole bunch of these.

^^ Jordan played in the US in Chicago!!! Not Shang hai! But they're gonna limit an exclusive to Hong Kong??.... No warm up gear along with the 45 Jersey now?? Which headsculpt are we getting for another ridiculous price?

This is whole thread just got stupid...so much so that I don't even want the damn thing anymore. :dunno Use the goddamn easy button folks. Stop making **** hard.

Back