Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I read this I thought no way that's too fast so I went to EBay to inquire about said price and no **** you are right....the nerve of these pricks.

Trying to make a buck out of cashed-up, impatient buyers makes one a prick? :dunno

Wow. 1K? And it's not even 1/4 scale. :cuckoo:

Hope no one shells that kind of money for this. EB might jack up their pricing for the normal 23 version.

I wonder how Enterbay will tackle QC problems since this edition is ultra exclusive?

^^ Jordan played in the US in Chicago!!! Not Shang hai! But they're gonna limit an exclusive to Hong Kong??.... No warm up gear along with the 45 Jersey now?? Which headsculpt are we getting for another ridiculous price?

This is whole thread just got stupid...so much so that I don't even want the damn thing anymore. :dunno Use the goddamn easy button folks. Stop making **** hard.

Yup... it just did... it just did...~

You should never limit an exclusive to Hong Kong when Jordan did not play in Shanghai.

Enterbay Bill uses the 'like' button to acknolwedge he's seen a post.....or he likes trolling Enterbay fans.

Probably a little of both.

Really?
Some people are upset because this is an exclusive in HK and Jordan never played there? :lol
Man, just when I think I've read the most ridiculous complaints about toys, somebody has to top it!
:lol!!

I'm still undecided wheather i'm getting this version. But heavily leaning towards no.

The fact i have to go get a lottery slip and waste my whole day waiting to see if i get a chance to buy an almost USD$300 dollar figure is not my ideal way of spending a Saturday.

Also, previously buying lots of products from EB, i have in my possession 4 MJ gift cards for an unnamed exclusive item. I asked if it was an extra pair of AJ's or something... and they told us that we will know when product launches. Heres a picture of it below.

I'm "guessing" it might be the track suit. In that case i have even less incentive of getting this version. Also, i have EB membership that gives me 10% off which i cannot use with #45, but CAN use for the normal version. So... i think i'll be probably skipping this one.

Besides, we know there will be 3 different MJ sculpts (Normal, Shooting, and Tounge). I'd rather have one of each, then to buy 2 with the same sculpt (assuming #23 and #45 have the same normal headsculpt).

1133454526-ac-6675xf5x0450x0600-m_zpsa19774cc.jpg

1133454526-ac-4827xf5x0450x0600-m_zps158d5225.jpg

You don't think those 2000 sets will sell out at the launch event? I'd be surprised if they didn't. I'd imagine some scalpers paying a bunch of peeps to register for tickets, to up their chances at buying a whole bunch of these.
That's what I was trying to say: these will mostly sell to a bunch of scalpers.

Really?
Some people are upset because this is an exclusive in HK and Jordan never played there? :lol
Man, just when I think I've read the most ridiculous complaints about toys, somebody has to top it!
:lol!!

I don't know if u were referring to me but if so I'm not upset just thinking of how it can be possible for me to get my hands on one of these. I'm pretty sure mostly everyone on here feels the same as its dissapointing that many will miss out and due to money greedy sellers instead of legit fans.

I'm still undecided wheather i'm getting this version. But heavily leaning towards no.

The fact i have to go get a lottery slip and waste my whole day waiting to see if i get a chance to buy an almost USD$300 dollar figure is not my ideal way of spending a Saturday.

Besides, we know there will be 3 different MJ sculpts (Normal, Shooting, and Tounge). I'd rather have one of each, then to buy 2 with the same sculpt (assuming #23 and #45 have the same normal headsculpt).

1133454526-ac-6675xf5x0450x0600-m_zpsa19774cc.jpg

1133454526-ac-4827xf5x0450x0600-m_zps158d5225.jpg
Code:

The lottery stuff sounds like a headache but if this were here in NY I more than likely would've done so. Lol

The #23 box looks nice man!!!!

What do u mean 3 different head sculpts compared to 2 with the #45?

Back