Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to try and get the #45 version, but I think I'll just stick to one "23".

All the exclusive jerseys, or sneakers are cool, but when you put them on a shelf somewhere it's hard to distinguish them from one another anyway :(

Sadly it seems that there's no way but for these prices to go up :monkey2

I'm kind of expecting this though. Who knows how much Michael Jordan charges for his likeness and name to be used.

MJ himself probably has little to do with the price, Upper Deck owns him for so many forms of collectibles, and since they have that deal, they know they have companies by the ***** and if someone really wants to do MJ merchandise they'll pay up.

I don't know details on the Kobe figure, but you know with MJ, Nike's getting a cut too.

You have Upper Deck, the NBA and Nike all getting their share, that's a lot of big names, I expected MJ to be pricey for that.

From FB, anybidy reads chinese?:

266758_550848561594643_139027831_o.jpg

735612_550825618263604_969961057_o.jpg

537170_550853071594192_1213078289_n.jpg

Enterbay is killing me with all of these teasers. Show the damn figure! I don't care about the box.

Wait so he comes with his warm up jacket?

I now may have to buy this since the jacket will hide the ugly joints.

Ummmmm let me try with my broken Chinese.. missing few bullets because I can't remember what some of the words mean :eek:

The top is just their release schedule. They are doing limited batch releases from January 26th to March 2nd at their store. They're putting out 400 the first two days and then lowering it to 120 up until near the last day and etc.

• yaddy yaddy Real Masterpiece: Michael Jordan (i'm back) includes:
  • Sculpted Michael Jordan head
  • Special rubber material on something I think
  • New NBA-MJ body with over 30 points of articulation
  • ???
  • Chicago Bulls #45 Jersey
  • Warm up jersey?
  • 10 changeable hands for the figure including some for etc etc, dribble motion action
  • ???
  • 1 pair Air Jordan 10s, white, black, red, leather color
  • 1 basketball
  • ???
  • ???

Worked on by Scuderia and YJ.

Somewhere in there it says trophy and their new stand.

It's probably time I should polish up on my Chinese a lot more.

Ummmmm let me try with my broken Chinese.. missing few bullets because I can't remember what some of the words mean :eek:

The top is just their release schedule. They are doing limited batch releases from January 26th to March 2nd at their store. They're putting out 400 the first two days and then lowering it to 120 up until near the last day and etc.

• yaddy yaddy Real Masterpiece: Michael Jordan (i'm back) includes:
  • Sculpted Michael Jordan head
  • Special rubber material on something I think
  • New NBA-MJ body with over 30 points of articulation
  • ???
  • Chicago Bulls #45 Jersey
  • Warm up jersey?
  • 10 changeable hands for the figure including some for etc etc, dribble motion action
  • ???
  • 1 pair Air Jordan 10s, white, black, red, leather color
  • 1 basketball
  • ???
  • ???

Worked on by Scuderia and YJ.

Somewhere in there it says trophy and their new stand.

It's probably time I should polish up on my Chinese a lot more.

That's pretty good. Thanks. Hopefully the new NBA body has much improved joints.

• 1 head sculpt
  • special paint for realistic skin texture
  • it has 30 articulate points
  • it will be 13" tall instead of 12"
  • chicago away jersey #45 with white socks
  • chicago warmup jumpsuit
  • 10 changable hands. 2 of them with built in magnets for the purpose of holding the ball
  • all black accessories pads
  • one pair of air jordan 10
  • one basketball with built in magnet
  • one stand with adjustable angles and height. Bulls logo printed on stand.
  • store gift: 1:6 shoe box and Jordan shopping paper bag

btw they are traditional chinese

Last edited:
Sees like a lot of crying about limited release dates on FB but Bill is explaining the reason they are doing timed limited releases is to spread the limited collection to a wider variety of people.

So we're going to be able to order the #45 from EB's website now? I thought it was some show exclusive or something.

I thought maybe the #45 was limited to this launch event at the HK Woodhouse. But I don't know :dunno
Bill said....

''I'M BACK ! The Legend Michael Jordan 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure Series will be announce shortly. We will be having a Launch Event combined with Collectors item exhibition on 26th Jan to 3th Feb at Hong Kong WOODHOUSE located at TST. 1/6 Scale Michael Jordan #45 Limited Edition will be available at the event with 2000pcs~ More Detail and complete information will be release later~ GET READY for THE LEGEND.''

Back