Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you hear that NBA 2k13 will include the dream team?
I think that's the first I've heard of it. That's pretty cool. I'd like to have this years Olympic team in there as well. Would be a nice virtual match up :D

As good as this sounds,I'll reserve my judgement until I see the actual figure,because if its anything like the kobe figure I'm out...

I think that's the first I've heard of it. That's pretty cool. I'd like to have this years Olympic team in there as well. Would be a nice virtual match up :D

Looking-good-Everybody-But-Larry-Bird.-Image-via-@2KSports.jpg

This year's team will be there, so you'll have everyone you need for the virtual matchup except Scottie Pippen as the game producers couldn't come to terms with him :(

Bummer about Pippen for the game...
Still really pumped about this figure, as much as I'd love to have several different Jordan figures with outfits, I'm good with one Bulls outfit.

Enterbay, should strive to make bodies, which are not seen to many joints. especially basketball players and Van Damme

cuerpojordan.jpg

bodyblack1.jpg

bodyblack51.jpg

bodyblack21.jpg

So they get Barkley for this game, but now don't have Pippen? :slap

Not sure of the story behind it, but I hate how one missing player can ruin it for all the fans. The Dream Team is just not complete without Pippen. This sort of thing just leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth. :mad:

So they get Barkley for this game, but now don't have Pippen? :slap

Finally we get Barkley in a video game and Pippen decides to hold out :slap

Not sure of the story behind it, but I hate how one missing player can ruin it for all the fans. The Dream Team is just not complete without Pippen. This sort of thing just leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth. :mad:

:goodpost: The Dream Team's a unit so missing one guy can really ruin it.

His join date is early 2012 so he may have skipped that whole thing.

I was in the Outback last week. My partner was doing some field research with some of the local communities around Uluru. One community we went to is still semi-nomadic, and the only electrical items they have run off batteries. I was hanging out with the elders one evening and we were talking about how we pass the time. They showed me their collection of totems, and they were really cool - wooden figures around 10" tall. I told them I collected similar figures. They seemed really interested and asked me what kind of figures they were. When I told them I was into Bruce Lee, one of them said - and I kid you not - "I hope you stayed away from Enterbay's last Game of Death figure - that seamless body was a POS".

Just caught that Enterbay (which I have zero products from) is doing an MJ figure. I saw their Kobe and liked it. Definitely keeping my eye on this. Not for sure if this something I'd pickup but MJ is my all time favorite. So it's rather tempting.

I was in the Outback last week. My partner was doing some field research with some of the local communities around Uluru. One community we went to is still semi-nomadic, and the only electrical items they have run off batteries. I was hanging out with the elders one evening and we were talking about how we pass the time. They showed me their collection of totems, and they were really cool - wooden figures around 10" tall. I told them I collected similar figures. They seemed really interested and asked me what kind of figures they were. When I told them I was into Bruce Lee, one of them said - and I kid you not - "I hope you stayed away from Enterbay's last Game of Death figure - that seamless body was a POS".

That is hilarious!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back