Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's just odd seeing as how they haven't teased much. By now we all know EB loves teasers and all we've seen of Kobe is the face oh so long ago and now the box...have I missed some?

Jordan seems to have had more pics and progress shots than Kobe

Last edited:
They had a pic of Kobe's shoes, that's the only other tease I can recall. Perhaps they are proud of the Jordan sculpt, so are showing it off more. I don't blame them. The Kobe sculpt was nice back then, but seeing what EB can do now, I want a redo.

Pshh. If it saves us $150, would you still feel the same way? Just go out and buy yourself a pair of Jordans and pretend they're complimentary. Guarantee you Mike would be fine with that idea!

I'll save myself what ever Kobe costs. I'll I need is Jordan. Don't get me wrong. I think Kobe is outstaning and now with Nash the lakers are agian a serious threat next year. But all that aside... Jordan is the only one that I am excitted for. Only one I need

May not have interest in Jordan, if it looks as bad as that Kobe (i.e., cheap body, ill-fitting gear et)

Is Jordan going to have his #9 Olympic jersey, & AJVII shoes?
Enterbay Bill said:
69464edegw1dvybnuskeuj.jpg

1/6乔丹人偶系列宣布再增添一个全球瞩目的版本~ 永恒经典的梦幻一队 9号球衣的奥运版本! 终于取得乔丹方面的同意制作穿上美国国家队的DREAM TEAM 9号球衣! Air Jordan 7代 奥运版复活
Google translation.
Enterbay Bill said:
1/6 Jordan dolls series announced to add a version of the world's attention ~ timeless classic dream team jersey version of the Olympic and finally obtain the consent of the Jordan aspects of production to put on the U.S. national team DREAM TEAM 9jersey! Air Jordan 7 on behalf of the Olympic version of the resurrection
If Jordan is getting the Olympic treatment, I wonder if that means a variant figure release, or the inclusion of an alternate uniform?

Is Jordan going to have his #9 Olympic jersey, & AJVII shoes?

Google translation.

If Jordan is getting the Olympic treatment, I wonder if that means a variant figure release, or the inclusion of an alternate uniform?

Thanks for posting, I'll definitely pick up a dream team Jordan. I wonder if they'll try to milk the license and release a separate figure altogether. This gives me some hope that we might see other members of the team.

Did you hear that NBA 2k13 will include the dream team? :panic:

didn't Jordan have a goatee during the Olympics?

He did, but I believe he was clean shaven for most of the pre-olympic promos which always makes me forget that he sported a goatee in Barcelona.

As long as they don't give him his infamous "Hitler" stache I'll be fine with either look :lol

Back