Enterbay - Jean Reno - Leon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a Leon, i want it. Raymond's bash was just so cool but I don't have the money/skill to assemble something so amazing as his.

What's the pricetag on an Enterbay like?

Sounds very doable! I'll be keeping tabs on the progress of this one.

Hope he comes with the plant,milk and a few guns.Regardless i ll get this.

That generic knockoff came with quite a few accessories. I'm hoping for something similar, just better quality and more screen accuracy all around.

Weird for Enterbay to make announcements with no pics, and to make people wait a coon's age for them. But I'm sure the sculpt is gonna look fantastic when it actually appears, so maybe it will be worth the wait.

Wait, so this really is LEON?
I thought it was just some video game character Jean Reno was involved with?

If this really is my favorite milk drinking hit man, Enterbay is about to gain my business.

The sculpt they showed was not for Leon, but the videogame character. However, Breakers announced that an official Leon is coming.

I thought this was just the result of wishful thinking. Oh, puh-leeeeze let this be true! Leon is probably the most beloved cult movie icons yet to be immortalized into figure form, much less by such a prestigious toy maker.

Add me to the list of potential first-time Enterbay purchasers! ;-)

I can't wait to see anything else on this , I always thought it would be hot toys if anyone to make an official Leon figure but I'm not complaining. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back