Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man i should have picked this up when it came out. Now the cheapest its running at brand new on ebay is $750. :gah:

No they don't. And nearly almost all of their 1/4 figures could be had for more than half off at some point. I think they pretty much gave up on the line.

Yeah, they produced an extra amount of the BD T-800 figures, but they did that as the first run was still getting out to customers, it wasn't a later re-issue.

What's made of Rambo is about it, I'd be curious to know if anyone is actually paying secondary market prices considering how long this was available at retail or less.

Best figure in my intire collection. Shirt looks weird but it`s better then ugly joints.

QEP3kX7zXP8.jpg
OCE_icPWZC0.jpg

From examples of the past, I find the shirted look most successful when it's fully closed or the tank top is on under it.

IMG_3720.JPG

IMG_3723.JPG

IMG_3721.JPG

IMG_3722.JPG

Enterbay has not put out an official re-release of any of the HD Masterpiece figures. The T-1000 and BD T-800 figures received additional production runs while the first batches were still being sold based on perceived demand, only to find out there wasn't that much demand beyond that first run, so many stored ended up with excess stock and have been selling them at discounted prices.

Rambo spent a good amount of time available at retail or less and it is highly unlikely, even if Enterbay were to do re-releases, that they would do it for Rambo as he wasn't a hot seller, and at this point, Enterbay has moved on from movie lines to NBA so I don't see them coming back to these things.

I promise this isn't a solicitation for offers, but since eBay doesn't have very many recent listings with a consistent going rate, I was wondering if anyone here had any idea what this figure is worth these days. Don't know that I'll sell it, but I'd like to know what my stuff is worth should something come up.

If I check sold listings on eBay, I see one for just the figure at $350. Current listings have him from $780-$1K+ with everything, but I doubt anyone's paying that. FS threads here seem to have sold out with the prices deleted. Also don't see it on sale in the Facebook groups, so not much to go off from there.

Wanted to see if anyone has noticed a more solid trend in the previous months/year.

Back