Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Real Masterpiece Rambo announced!

I have a feeling Cobra will be next for HT,then Rambo 4 or a upgraded First blood with the Poncho look.I think Rocky is as good as dead for them,the interest is not there anymore.

I would be happy if we got just one more Rocky from the first movie.

I would honestly be surprised if they released a Cobra figure. There's not much there as far as interest and accessories go.

Cobra is popular among 80's and Sly fans and since there has never been made any in 1/6 except a statue so the demand is definitely there.I think it would sell pretty well,just look at Barney Ross and how well that sold.

I just want a really good 80's Sly with today's standards.

Cobra is popular among 80's and Sly fans and since there has never been made any in 1/6 except a statue so the demand is definitely there.I think it would sell pretty well,just look at Barney Ross and how well that sold.

I just want a really good 80's Sly with today's standards.

I think we'll see a RAMBO figure next, so they can finish that series and then likely on to Expendables 2.

But will it be from the first 3 or from the 4th one?

RAMBO (the 4th). They've already done a Rambo III. Though in this case I'd love for them to do a FB, Rambo II or Rambo III DX so I can pick up the extra bodies to port my rubber ones to (of course, they won't though. :(). :lol

I hope they revisit the first 3 to some degree with today's standards.

If they were to revisit the first 3 films, I'd remake the old figures in this order.

1. Rambo 2
2. First Blood Combat
3. First Blood M65
4. Rambo 3

Aside from the issues of the old muscle bodies, the Rambo 3 holds up fine otherwise by today's standards.

The M65 sculpts and paint are pretty good, but the overshiny body, and sadly I've not found another TT in the same skin tone, and the oversized coat could be improved upon.

However, the combat First Blood figure and the Rambo 2 just don't hold up at all for a number of reasons and could use an update, but, if they fix two, I'd rather just see them do every film again and have them all match instead of a couple being in the middleground.

At least if they just did a Rambo 4 now and then walked away, there'd be an evolution to the figures and the Rambo collection would pretty much be symbolic of all of HT's strides in 1/6 figures, they pretty much put out a Rambo at each main point in the past years of figures from them. Rambo 2 was the best of the best for its time, Rambo 3 and M65 were some of the first figures with sculptors like Yulli on board and the elevated paint apps and skin texturing. Rambo 4 would highlight the improved bodies and realistic paint apps of today.

As far as other Stallone characters that MIGHT see figures, I'd say Cobra, Demolition Man and Judge Dredd probably have the best chances because they at least have a variety of weapons or unique ones and costumes that are a little more interesting than other roles of his. I don't see any more Rocky figures except maybe a Rocky 1 special figure for love of the character, but I don't think he's got enough marketability to sell much.

Cobra was on TV the other night!

His ex Mrs was hot...................................back in the day!!

Just had confirmation that this is 1/4... NOT 1/6

So maybe change title to '1/4 Enterbay HD Masterpiece Rambo'

You know, it's screw ups like this that make people pissed at EB, their poster clearly lists the name of their 1/6 products on the ad with Rambo.

Still welcome a posable 1/4 Rambo, if it's like T2, but now back to HT being the only hope for 1/6 :(

G4K--article_image.jpg

Just had confirmation that this is 1/4... NOT 1/6

guys1.jpg

Im actually happy it's a 1/4 statue as im sure HT would make a better 1/6 Rambo than enterbay.EB should focus more on 1/4 statues as they are superior to Sideshow's human portraits,the sculpts are not bad but the paintjob always ruins it.
They don't even come close to HT anymore,but 1/4 could open a door to success as they do have the potential to make the best Movie characters in 1/4 scale.Their 3 Bruce Lee's was impressive,the paintjob is great on their T2 too,only the hair needs some adjustments.

This is good news, hopefully it will be as good as the T2 "premium format" and will light a fire under Sideshows ass to improve their premium format stuff, they have held a monopoly on the 1/4 market for too long.

Im actually happy it's a 1/4 statue as im sure HT would make a better 1/6 Rambo than enterbay.

Great, IF Hot Toys makes one, at least before we had a guarantee someone would finally do a Rambo 4 figure, now we're hoping HT gets off their ass and without EB competition my faith has lessened.

1/4 !! Awesome !!

It was on the same poster as the T2 which we knew was 1/4 so I thought this might be similar.

Argh!!! I was expecting a 1/6 figure. That'll only mean Hot Toys does not have to match this release by Enterbay, since Hot Toys does not release 1/4, only busts.

That said..

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-.jpg

Back