Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sly is surprisingly a big collector, he's met with Hot Toys before, he had every Edinho Maga sculpture, those sold by HCG and Edinho's private work, he also has a huge art collection, no shock he'd have the Enterbay figure. As far as knives, pretty sure he just had originals lol.

Actually, he collects knifes too. That's how he got Gil Hibben to design the Rambo 3 knife. He was a fan of his work :) And he's a good painter too, which explains him collecting art. :)

That's his knife collection back in the 90's :)

5MgZ8GU.jpg

Yeah, he likes knives lol, this is his writing desk, HCG Rocky statue and Edinho Maga's unofficial Rambo 2 in the background.

image.jpg

Stallone loves figures and statues of himself.
There are pics of him showing Dolph the Hot Toys figures, which is pretty cool.
I've read a couple of interviews where the journalist says his office feels bizarre because one whole wall is dedicated to 'minature versions of himself' in figures and statues :D

I think its cool that an actor is into Hot Toys of his characters.

I think Sly looks at figures as just another art form, which in a way is how I view them and why I'm not and MIB collector, every piece has someone's time, effort and artistry put into it and you can't appreciate that in a box. Some might call it ego on Sly's part but the fact he collects other things that don't have to do with himself or ones of himself that aren't the most flattering say to me that he appreciates the work as much as the end result. I admire a lot of Edinho Maga's work but his unofficial Rambo 2 statue is just awful, I love Rambo and Rambo collectibles and I just would never want any part of it, compared to all his other work you'd think someone else did it, it's his worst Sly piece but Stallone has it right in his office.

Hey there guys!

I'm about to pull the trigger on this figure, but I'd love to know as to how essential the "exclusive" accessory is. Timcent has it, although his price is a little higher that what I'd like to pay (with EX accessory) I can get this for $450-500 WITHOUT the exclusive arrow set, BUT, if it ends up being as essential as the Robocop one (BD R2 Helmet) then I just gotta have it.

Does one NEED that EX item?

Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

Hey there guys!

I'm about to pull the trigger on this figure, but I'd love to know as to how essential the "exclusive" accessory is. Timcent has it, although his price is a little higher that what I'd like to pay (with EX accessory) I can get this for $450-500 WITHOUT the exclusive arrow set, BUT, if it ends up being as essential as the Robocop one (BD R2 Helmet) then I just gotta have it.

Does one NEED that EX item?

Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

It's a pack of two extra arrows that can be taken apart. Not what I'd call essential at all, unless you really want to give his quiver a more packed appearance.

I only got the exclusive cuz I'm a Rambo nut and wanted to have arrows that assemble like in the movie, otherwise i would have passed.

Thanks for the input you guys!

Timcent wants $600+ for the figure and the exclusive arrow set, and that seems very high.

I can get it for $475 on eBay without it, so I'll go with that.

I suddenly have the urge to buy this ....
... I think its mostly that nothing more interesting has come out in the 3 years since this was released ....which is kind of a sad indictment on this hobbyin general.... (maybe the Ht Toys 1/4 Dark Knight...nothing in 1/6 I can think of)

Thoughts from owners, 3 years later ?

... I think its mostly that nothing more interesting has come out in the 3 years since this was released ....which is kind of a sad indictment on this hobbyin general.... (maybe the Ht Toys 1/4 Dark Knight...nothing in 1/6 I can think of)

Love it. This is a must own for Sly fans.

8459191563_760f279c52_z.jpg

Best figure/statue of the character money can buy, great likeness, amazingly lifelike, great balance of looks and articulation, accessories are awesome, worth every penny. I'd say 2nd best after EB's BD T-800.

Back