Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had this delivered but imo it didn't look nothing like this! Can anyone agree with me? The one I had the eyes looked like anime character! Was really disappointed. I agree fof and enter the dragon enterbay had the best Bruce lee sculpt

You're right. Park's proto head was great, unfortunately something went terribly wrong in its production process imo. Apart from the enlarged eyes & slightly oversized head, the left side of his face doesn't seem leveled to his right too, hence I have quite a hard time getting his eyes to look decent. The smiling headsculpt is pretty cool in my books though.

%252B%252BP1100606+test+%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg

%252B%252BP1090561%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg

You're right. Park's proto head was great, unfortunately something went terribly wrong in its production process imo. Apart from the enlarged eyes & slightly oversized head, the left side of his face doesn't seem leveled to his right too, hence I have quite a hard time getting his eyes to look decent. The smiling headsculpt is pretty cool in my books though.

%252B%252BP1100606+test+%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg

%252B%252BP1090561%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg
Wow! Yours look worst than mine.
You really can't trust enterbay these days.

Why is the vase broken but the bag doesn't have a rip? I know there was more than one bag in the room but still.... It's obviously suppose to be the floor of the unknown. Also, instead of remaking the shoes they should of just added the white tigers with the blue and red stripes. They were used in the photos of him and Kareem.

lackgodkick.jpg

They should also make a Longstreet Li Tsung figure with both the red sweats and blue sweats. I think that would be interesting.

Why is the vase broken but the bag doesn't have a rip? I know there was more than one bag in the room but still.... It's obviously suppose to be the floor of the unknown. Also, instead of remaking the shoes they should of just added the white tigers with the blue and red stripes. They were used in the photos of him and Kareem.

lackgodkick.jpg

They should also make a Longstreet Li Tsung figure with both the red sweats and blue sweats. I think that would be interesting.

I reckon a good update version of the way of the dragon Bruce lee sculpt with a backing of colosseum would be epic!

Which sculpt is this? WOW!

It's the BTS proto sculpt, I agree it's a good sculpt but like I said IMO the face looks too child like, I still prefer Arnie's EB protos to this one, but I would say this sculpt is better than any of EB's product sculpts, including Arnies.

What other sculptors? Every enterbay figure is done by Scuderia :lol

:lol

True, I just meant that if EB happened to have other sculptors working for them then Park would give the final say on what it looks like. Rovo Jin's EB WOD proto sculpt was better than Scuderia's one but it looks like YJ Park directed them to change certain features of it to make it look like his sculpts, which are squashed up wide faces and round jaw shapes. That being said, the core likeness is pretty much the same on Rovos and Scuderia's one but the facial bone structure, jaw and head shape are more accurate on Rovo's. Regardless, both sculpts are good, but Rovo's proto is a tad better.

Last edited:

lackgodkick.jpg

the thing is these were only promo shots,so the white sneakers would look out of place to most people,same with kareem,he kept his blue top on.the ripped bag would have been pretty good.either way this is what EB delivered,some like,some don't.

Hey guys here's my video review of the Enterbay Bruce Lee 75th figure just got it from HK ENTERBAY BRUCE LEE 75th Anniversary figure review - YouTube

EB make the best Bruce Lee sculpts? Now that is an oxymoron as they keep ****ing up the likeness!

Either this guy has not heard of Arnie Kim or he has no idea what Bruce Lee looks like. I can't believe he thinks this sculpt is the best Bruce Lee sculpt ever made! :thud:

The only thing I agree with what he said in that video is that the likeness on Yulli's ETD sculpts were not good.

Last edited:
he meant bruce Li..easy mistake:lol.seriously though the best sculpt ever eh:slap.better get rid of all mine and buy this one then:wink1:

Have you watched the video Chris? When he mentions EB were better than Hot Toys one he didn't even mention the smiley Bruce only that their ETD sculpts suck, so his argument is invalid.

Last edited:
EB make the best Bruce Lee sculpts? Now that is an oxymoron as they keep ****ing up the likeness!

Either this guy has not heard of Arnie Kim or he has no idea what Bruce Lee looks like. I can't believe he thinks this sculpt is the best Bruce Lee sculpt ever made! :thud:

The only thing I agree with what he said in that video is that the likeness on Yulli's ETD sculpts were not good.

Honestly ,the BL statue from Blitzway by Arnie is terrible. Looking forward to see the 1/6 by Strom+ Arnie.

it's the likeness that is being discussed,but it's blitzway's finish on the ETD that's the issue not the sculpt.
skimped through the video steve,i'd seen/heard enough to shake my head a few times:lol
on a separate note brucey's gone all festive:lol

Last edited:
Honestly ,the BL statue from Blitzway by Arnie is terrible. Looking forward to see the 1/6 by Strom+ Arnie.

I disagree, the head sculpts on the Blitzway statues have the best likeness, no other mass produced product can compare to them. Only two of them can come close and that is the 1/6th Hot Toys smiley sculpt and the HD-1008.

it's the likeness that is being discussed,but it's blitzway's finish on the ETD that's the issue not the sculpt.

I think kclmail23 is talking about how terrible the likeness on the Blitzway statues are Chris and not the finishing.

skimped through the video steve,i'd seen/heard enough to shake my head a few times:lol
on a separate note brucey's gone all festive:lol

Yeah he claims to be a big Bruce Lee fan and collector, yet he only owns BTS EB figures and that is it. Also he is wrong when he thinks the GOD suit is more iconic than the ETD look. Most people didn't even know Bruce wore that suit until Kill Bill came out, unless they were die hard fans.

Last edited:
Was the Budget Stark video posted? The sculpt looks quite impressive to me there. Not perfect, but it makes me feel like it might be better than the FoF sculpt I like so much. Maybe I'm simply excited about another Bruce Lee figure :dunno

Edit: Anyway, here's the video.

Was the Budget Stark video posted?

No we are talking about this one below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dJxRx9zomA&feature=youtu.be

But speaking of Budget Stark's video, he mentions the figure is incredible to but guess what? He doesn't even collect Bruce Lee, so when someone asked him about if the sculpt was really as bad as some people said it was, he says "I don't collect Bruce Lee figures, so I wouldn't know".

The sculpt looks quite impressive to me there. Not perfect, but it makes me feel like it might be better than the FoF sculpt I like so much.

It's certainly more realistic than the FOF one, but I would still prefer the FOF one, but that's just me. Anyway my issue is not about whether this is a good sculpt or not, I just can't believe it when people think it is the best sculpt ever made, when it is so obvious that many previous sculpts beat it hands down.

Maybe I'm simply excited about another Bruce Lee figure :dunno

I think that makes the most sense, personally I think this is a great set, I love the diorama and all the other stuff, so I hope someone parts out the diorama and accessories on ebay.

Last edited:
I think if the smile BTS sculpt was put on this,then it would be a better release.but that's just me.the base and backdrop are nice,but it needs to look more like bruce than it does to even think of buying.

The BtS smiling sculpt was weak, even the proto. And the hairsculpt made it worse.

The best 1/6 sculpt right now from a company is the HT smiling one. Great likeness and paintjob.

And I agree, those who have not owned past Bruce figures like the Enterbay ETD, FoF, Kato, don't really have an idea of how superior the likeness is. Skin texture, details, and paint might have improved, but there is very poor likeness.

Look at the Enterbay BB normal head, it looks more realistic than the other Enterbay figures I mentioned above, but the likeness is bad.

So in short, there is a need to differentiate between realistic and accurate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

:goodpost:The BtS smiling sculpt was weak, even the proto. And the hairsculpt made it worse.

I think it is weak to, it looks like Bruce Lee at 10 years old, as it looks like it has a very baby looking face compared to Hot Toys smiley one, but that is just my opinion, there is obviously some likeness to it, given the fact that a great number of people love it, I just don't see it.

The best 1/6 sculpt right now from a company is the HT smiling one. Great likeness and paintjob.

Agreed, I think one of the reason it doesn't sell very well is maybe because most people just don't want a smiley sculpt. :dunno

And I agree, those who have not owned past Bruce figures like the Enterbay ETD, FoF, Kato, don't really have an idea of how superior the likeness is. Skin texture, details, and paint might have improved, but there is very poor likeness.

Look at the Enterbay BB normal head, it looks more realistic than the other Enterbay figures I mentioned above, but the likeness is bad.

So in short, there is a need to differentiate between realistic and accurate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I agree but realism can blind people from being able to tell if something has great likeness, because when something looks realistic it can be very appealing. Which I think is the reason why some people are in awe of this 75th GOD sculpt as it looks very realistic and on top of that it is pulling the iconic Bruce Lee expression.

Last edited:
Back