Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you 6? oh you're just from Jersey... well that explains it.:rotfl

Anyways I don't care which is better company or even the better figure as long as I like both figures! They could come fro Hot Toys, Enterbay or Medicom for all i care as long as they are the best BL figures out there!

All i want out of this is...

1) The best version of ETD
2) The best version of GOD
3) No defects - seems like this is the main problem right now

All i wanted all along was to see if it was worth the time and energy to sell my Nokia and buy this instead, I don't need both and neither are cheap. In the beginning before it hit US soil no one was posting clear pictures. I've seen enough now to think that this is at least better than the Nokia one and I can feel comfortable enough to get rid of it.

What are you 6? oh you're just from Jersey... well that explains it.:rotfl

Anyways I don't care which is better company or even the better figure as long as I like both figures! They could come fro Hot Toys, Enterbay or Medicom for all i care as long as they are the best BL figures out there!

All i want out of this is...

1) The best version of ETD
2) The best version of GOD
3) No defects - seems like this is the main problem right now

All i wanted all along was to see if it was worth the time and energy to sell my Nokia and buy this instead, I don't need both and neither are cheap. In the beginning before it hit US soil no one was posting clear pictures. I've seen enough now to think that this is at least better than the Nokia one and I can feel comfortable enough to get rid of it.

Rory's pictures were as clear as day, taken by a professional photographer :lol so save it with the "no one was posting clear pictures" garbage.

Go blow your wad on the HT line, you've said no less than a dozen times the HT BL's are better, so put your money where your mouth is and be done with it.

Oh, and a New Yawka making jokes about where people live? Hilarious! How about getting all your steroid pumping, tanning bed laying, wanna be Italian Stallion guido's off our coast this summer ya New Yawk d-bag! :lol

Wonderful pictures Ahgnus ! ...but I am not liking those black stains on the body and rub stains on the two heads, so please be sure to take care of that as soon as possible - as your collection only deserve top notch figures !

Keep us posted.

Wonderful pictures Ahgnus ! ...but I am not liking those black stains on the body and rub stains on the two heads, so please be sure to take care of that as soon as possible - as your collection only deserve top notch figures !

Keep us posted.

:goodpost::exactly: The first set of pics were great ahgnus :clap

Can someone tell me are these all special edition GOD that people are getting or are these available to everyone?The reason i ask is cause ENTERBAY has this as a preorder and BBTS doesn't have it yet.The only place to score one is pretty much overseas or EBAY.

snooki-moments-073010-crying.jpg

:monkey3:monkey3

New Yawk rules
guido.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Can someone tell me are these all special edition GOD that people are getting or are these available to everyone?The reason i ask is cause ENTERBAY has this as a preorder and BBTS doesn't have it yet.The only place to score one is pretty much overseas or EBAY.

Enterbay Dragon Shop

Awesome! Another reason why onesixthbruce are the best!

I just want to say that OneSixthBruce.co.uk is the best of the best out there is ! OSB really pack and protect all their orders really well - which is what they are famous for - and Wai always gives the BEST service and even inspects each figure set with his own OSB Quality Control - that NEVER fails to meet the figure collector's high demands and expectations !!

THANX BRO!I'll take a look and can you tell me what's the going price for the GOD set?:wink1:

Don't remember exactly sorry. Shipping is high but worth every penny, it will come prepared for a tsunami or terrorist attack and still arrive in top form :lol

A question for you breaker. Is it worth emailing Enterbay to check my set before despatch, or do you think they'll be doing it anyway, and that's why these are being released in bursts?

They really ought to utilise their website more and make some informative announcements. Stonewalling will just compound their problems. They probably use Faecesbook for that, but I wouldn't know. I don't subscribe to it.

I think the BD head looks great but the smiling one not so much
I wasn't a fan of the smiling sculpt when I first saw the prototype pics, but now that I have it, it's pretty cool :D But I still prefer the BD head (am I the only one amongst owners of this figure?). I have 2 BD heads :D One with EVision & one without EVision, but with fixed eyes (which I use for pics). I prefer having no EVision, & having the freedom to move each eye individually on the fixed eyes system (which I think is the old EB system).

But honestly I wouldnt really recommend either as the head is proportionally larger than the HT BL Body... I recommend picking up a parted out EB BL body too...
:goodpost:

Gonna get the head sculpt first though, if that impresses me enough then i'll either start to piece together the bits i want or if i can get the money together i'll pick up the whole set.
I bought the BD head & BD suit from ebay, liked it, & now I'm the owner of one of these sets :D

Okay, here we go guys (& gals?). PHOTO TIME!!!:clap
:hi5:

And here are some photos of defects.

"FAIL!"
:eek Not good.

I wasn't a fan of the smiling sculpt when I first saw the prototype pics, but now that I have it, it's pretty cool :D But I still prefer the BD head (am I the only one amongst owners of this figure?). I have 2 BD heads :D One with EVision & one without EVision, but with fixed eyes (which I use for pics)..

I think the smiling sculpt - with its tinge of mocking - is awesome.

I didn't think anyone had the 'fixed eye' replacement yet ?
Is it the exact same sculpt?

A question for you breaker. Is it worth emailing Enterbay to check my set before despatch, or do you think they'll be doing it anyway, and that's why these are being released in bursts?

They really ought to utilise their website more and make some informative announcements. Stonewalling will just compound their problems. They probably use Faecesbook for that, but I wouldn't know. I don't subscribe to it.

I know this question is for 'breakersrevenge' but since I already did it let me tell you. I mailed them requesting to check my set before sending(It had a funny outcome but thats offtopic), they said they have noted it down for their logistics team. My Set is still in customs and hopefully I ill have it by next week, only then we can see how much they 'noted' and did what I requested. Some people have got their stuff DIRECT off Enterbay (Gruff Old Bear) and he had the paint rubs on his head sculpt. So Im sure they dont really check before sending. All the defect free sets as shown here till now is all from Beijing Expo edition

Also Id like to tell you that 'breakersrevenge' generally posts on Enterbay's behalf on 'Faecesbook' as you call it :lol

My pagoda diorama getting packed for shipping :banana:blissy:dance

dio_packed1.jpg
dio_packed2.jpg

And my GoD figs should be here by end of next week :panic:

Back