Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi all, got mine yesterday ,looks very cool,only has black stains on his for arm ,does not look nice ,perhaps anyone know whats the best to remove it ? thank you

If a damp cloth won't remove it then you'd be better off returning it if it bothers you enough. Could be wrong, but EB typically advise against applying any fluid to their bodies, and doing this also voids the replacement/return policy.

ok thanks, will try it today,and i am scary to clean it with a kind of fluid like you said.

Allrightythen !

My Little Dude - actually I should say the Little Dragon - has landed safely in my hands (yesterday) !

The long ride from China to Norway, Europe took ten day.

TheDudeHasLanded30thJune2011.jpg

First I have to say that I am very, very satisfied with Bei’s - Enterbay's official dealer in Beijing - top quality service, great correspondence and for his special attention and efforts he has put into the packing this wonderful figure set !

The actual EB box was wrapped within two layers of popping plastic (one with small bobbles and the other one with big bobbles), then placed carefully inside a cardboard box, then Bei added another wrapping of the popping plastic (big bobbles) plus added some extra card bard plate where necessary, and finally placed all this inside a bigger cardboard box with allot of tape wrapped around on the outside. I am very impressed - and very pleased !

The correspondence with Bei has been excellent also - as he is always straight to the point and responds to exactly what I am asking about.

It is a huge relieve for me (especially with all the controversy and negative feedback) that when I opened and did my inspection of the content and the actual EB box it seems to me that everything is in top notch condition - that is when I finally got all the extra unpacking Bei had done ! There are no rub stains or discolouration on the cheeks or nose (or anywhere else for that matter) on the two heads, and the body seems fine as well as I could not find any clear colour stains from the clothing (or from any other source) - except for some two very, very small black-ish stains on the back of each forearms (which can be mistaken for bruises - probably gotten from a fight he had with Bei when he did not want to leave China, but that is another story.... Hehe...). There seemed to be a little tick in the fabric of the "clean" track suit which the figure was dressed with - but it turned out to be only a little loose peace of tread which I just had to dust off with my finger tips - same with the jeans (...and yes, I was a little worried there for a second having to return them both... Hehehe...).

I am surprised to feel how heavy this whole figure feels, and I love the so realistic and natural skin colour of the body and two face scuplts ! The bruises and blood stain looks so real ! The two track suits fits wonderfully (not too loose or too tight) in top quality fabric - and the Kareem foot print on the "stained" suit is just perfect on mine (not too clear, not too un-clear). Btw, I did manage to untie the shoe leases - and it took me some time to tie them again, but I did it ! Hehehe… There are some really cool details on the camera with the wooden (battery ?) box, and the studio light is so cool ! The chair is as most of you know of real wood and has some really nice details with the gold-coloured metal attachments and the way it folds out and i ! The diorama is of course top notch also in wonderful real wood also - I wish the paper on the bottom of the two walls where not that transparent, but I think that it can be easily fixed.

By the way, sorry for the hasty photograph - as I had to take a picture with my mobile and have not had time to really sit down and find some cool poses, etc.

Great to hear it all worked out! :clap
Now get with the posing and the pics! :impatient:

There is a photo on Enterbay's Facebook page of someone who just received their GoD figure and it has 2 left arms - one on backwards.

LOL

There is a photo on Enterbay's Facebook page of someone who just received their GoD figure and it has 2 left arms - one on backwards.

LOL

Yup, Ive seen that and honestly for the few of us here (namely me and tinister) who are supposed to get their figures in hand soon... it just makes us more jittery...

Oh! The latest update is that my impatience overcame me and I ended up doing what no India does... call up the Area Foreign Post and ask them about the status of my parcel. In ONE of a MILLION Chance, I got an EXTREMELY helpful and sincere personell on the other end of the line who took down my details and said he'll call me back after he has enquired about it. He called back to tell me that my parcel has been languishing in customs since the 29th and hasnt been inspected yet... Some news is better than none... the thing is in my city... Now PI hope it comes to me soon, safely and without any QC issues :pray:

well..here's the mods guys..sorry it was a bit late..busy at work..

:clap
Wow, that is some hardcore modding! Great Work! And thank you for the pictures. I do love me some poseability, and I am willing to sacrifice a bit of aesthetics. After all, it is a toy. And it is BRUCE LEE! Action poses all the way!

Last edited:

LOL

Man if that was a sealed POTF Star Wars figure back in the late 90s the value would have shot up 5 fold. lol

Allrightythen !

My Little Dude - actually I should say the Little Dragon - has landed safely in my hands (yesterday) !

The long ride from China to Norway, Europe took ten day.

TheDudeHasLanded30thJune2011.jpg

:clap:clap

I am glad everything worked out for you. Post more photos when you have a chance. I am waiting for Bei's Beijing edition as well, and this really assures me.

From what I've seen in other people's posts and from my own experience, I am led to believe that Enterbay did a better QC job on Beijing editions than on HK ones.

I received my HK version today, and I can confidently say that this is the BEST Bruce Lee figure EVER! The head is not as big as it seemed in many photos, and paint app and sculpt is AMAZING not to mention all the accessories!!!

HOWEVER...

My HK version came with number of defects such as major dark brown spots, paints rubbed off of nose and chin area on both heads, and minor staining, and deformed hair piece on smiley face. I am going to examine further and post some photos later on. I am going to contact the seller once I thoroughly examine the set, and hopefully I can get replacement body and heads. I am quite frustrated at EB's QC or lack there of.

: clap congrats Gung Fu, sounds like you got a pretty near perfect package! (So to speak)

Lejuan, I really have to tell you that when you actually got the figure in hand you will experience and feel this figure in a different way than when looking at pictures of it. I do really hope you will be pleased and that your set will come to you in a flawless state.

WOOHOO! :clap
Congratulations Gung! Delighted for you!
At last you got it!

Completely agree about Bei, a gentleman and very very professional.
You will love this set more every day.
:hi5:

Thank you Rorywan for being an inspiration on the forum. The wonderful pictures and comforting information you have posted are correct - but as I mentioned to Lejuan, it is quite a more intense positive experience and feeling when you actually have the figure in front of you ! I am sure you know what I mean
smiley.gif

Great to hear it all worked out! :clap
Now get with the posing and the pics! :impatient:

Thanx SAB. For some reason Bruce took some time getting here, but now he is ! Will try to do some more photos over the weekend
smiley.gif

I am glad everything worked out for you. Post more photos when you have a chance. I am waiting for Bei's Beijing edition as well, and this really assures me.

From what I've seen in other people's posts and from my own experience, I am led to believe that Enterbay did a better QC job on Beijing editions than on HK ones.

I received my HK version today, and I can confidently say that this is the BEST Bruce Lee figure EVER! The head is not as big as it seemed in many photos, and paint app and sculpt is AMAZING not to mention all the accessories!!!

HOWEVER...

My HK version came with number of defects such as major dark brown spots, paints rubbed off of nose and chin area on both heads, and minor staining, and deformed hair piece on smiley face. I am going to examine further and post some photos later on. I am going to contact the seller once I thoroughly examine the set, and hopefully I can get replacement body and heads. I am quite frustrated at EB's QC or lack there of.

the rubbed paint on the nose is in mine too!:( not to dig,its like dot!
is there anyone with the same problem?

LOL

Haha... What is up with that ??? It must be a prank - and someone should ask the original poster of this picture to post more as it seems to have only one.... How ever, if it is the real deal - then the owner should not have any problems what so ever to get a new replacement.

Oh! The latest update is that my impatience overcame me and I ended up doing what no India does... call up the Area Foreign Post and ask them about the status of my parcel. In ONE of a MILLION Chance, I got an EXTREMELY helpful and sincere personell on the other end of the line who took down my details and said he'll call me back after he has enquired about it. He called back to tell me that my parcel has been languishing in customs since the 29th and hasnt been inspected yet... Some news is better than none... the thing is in my city... Now PI hope it comes to me soon, safely and without any QC issues :pray:

Maybe we should set up a Facebook group for Axe demanding the Customs in India to hand over the figure set to him ASAP ! Hehe... Seriously Axe, I am feeling your longing for this figure to arrive as am so eager to hear your review and feelings for this figure
smiley.gif

HOWEVER...

Thank you ahgnus. I will try to post some photos again soon - but as I have mentioned the photos does really no justice compared to seeing it with your own eyes, not only that I am a terrible photographer and my plan for displaying the figure is in a more natural stance. Sometimes it take some time to get it exactly right - even a natural stance...
smiley.gif

I am very sad to hear about the flaws on your HK version, but it seems that you have everything under controll about how to deal with this - which I think is the right way to go about.

Failing that I like Sab's call of a second ETD release, with all the gear missing from the first release.
I wouldn't mind HT doing a MMS EtD figure. I want that kendo/kenpo gloves outfit :D Also, HT didn't include his lightsaber nunchucks with the DX release :D
thbruce_lee_glowsticks.gif

The other possibility is that EB recover from this awful marketing disaster and bring out their take on The Big Boss - that'd make for a proper challenge to HT IMO.
EB have been making BL figures for a bit. Why hasn't EB already done a Big Boss figure? :dunno Give BL his necklace, a knife, & a packet of chips as part of his accessories :D

Allrightythen !

My Little Dude - actually I should say the Little Dragon - has landed safely in my hands (yesterday)
:hi5: You sound like a happy customer :D You're right, it was well packed. I would purchase again off GB :D

the rubbed paint on the nose is in mine too!:( not to dig,its like dot!
is there anyone with the same problem?

The best thing would be to deal with this as soon as possible with the seller Manolis if this is bad. Send him an e-mail with the flaw(s) and take it from there. If you get any hazzel from the seller then I suggest you contact EB directly. You might want to add a photo of the rubbed paint.

The best thing would be to deal with this as soon as possible with the seller Manolis if this is bad. Send him an e-mail with the flaw(s) and take it from there. If you get any hazzel from the seller then I suggest you contact EB directly. You might want to add a photo of the rubbed paint.

It's not a big problem!!its only a dot on the nose!!but i am curious if this happens with all the GOD figures!because a friend of mine has the same think!!!and i saw other members here with this problem too!

LOL

Yea, its funny :lol

BUT on the FB page instead of crying about it, send a frikkin email to EB and deal with it. easy fix, pull arm out and send back for replacement!
I'm sure EB will replace.

Congrats Gung Fu! Glad you got a minty set, you deserve it! :rock

I agree Bei is top notch, communication and service is impeccable. My sets came wrapped so carefully protected they could have survived a grenade explosion in transit :D

One of my shoe's laces have come untied, I'm going crazy trying to tie it again :slap :gah: :lol:

I wouldn't mind HT doing a MMS EtD figure. I want that kendo/kenpo gloves outfit :D Also, HT didn't include his lightsaber nunchucks with the DX release :D
thbruce_lee_glowsticks.gif

I am glad you are calling the gloves by their right style - as I had to correct myself earlier in this forum…

...and by the way, those lightsaber nuncakus would have been a cool pre-order gift ! Hehe..

EB have been making BL figures for a bit. Why hasn't EB already done a Big Boss figure? :dunno Give BL his necklace, a knife, & a packet of chips as part of his accessories :D

...two knifes - if you mean the once he brings to the Big Boss house at the end of movie when he is seeking revenge !

But yes, the Jade necklace would be must - and the three button t-shirt ! ....but not so sure about the bag of chips though.... Hehe...
wink.gif

Btw, not sure if I have told you guys this - but the Ice Factory in the movie is still there and fully operational, same with the Big Boss house and the river site is pretty much the same. I have been visiting the small town called Pak Chong in Thailand two years in a row - and even though it has been 40 years now since Big Boss was filmed it pretty much still looks the same, except for some changes of course... The bordello wooden house building for instance has burned down and a new concrete building has been raised, but the building across the street, the water tower and the street sign (you see in the frame with a very disappointed Maria Yi when she bumps into Bruce going out of the bordello) is still there...

Sorry about the off-topic again... Arrrrrgggghhh Larry.... :gah:

:hi5: You sound like a happy customer :D You're right, it was well packed. I would purchase again off GB :D

I am a very happy customer indeed - and I would definitely buy from Bei again too !

It's not a big problem!!its only a dot on the nose!!but i am curious if this happens with all the GOD figures!because a friend of mine has the same think!!!and i saw other members here with this problem too!

Big or small - it depends on your own feelings about this. Mine did not have any spots or rub stains. How ever if it did (especially if they where like the heads Gruff Old Bear got) it would have bothered me and I would have returned them to the seller/EB
wink.gif

Congrats Gung Fu! Glad you got a minty set, you deserve it! :rock

I agree Bei is top notch, communication and service is impeccable. My sets came wrapped so carefully protected they could have survived a grenade explosion in transit :D

One of my shoe's laces have come untied, I'm going crazy trying to tie it again :slap :gah: :lol:

Thanx Y4NK33 !

Give the shoes to someone with small hands and let them take care of it. What I did was take the shoes off and tie the laces, and then put the shoes back on (do not tighten the laces too much though...)

One of my shoe's laces have come untied, I'm going crazy trying to tie it again :slap
:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl
After I told you how difficult it was to redo, you go & do that :slap At least I'm not alone :lol

...two knifes - if you mean the once he brings to the Big Boss house at the end of movie when he is seeking revenge
Knowitall :lol

the Ice Factory in the movie is still there and fully operational, same with the Big Boss house and the river site is pretty much the same. I have been visiting the small town called Pak Chong in Thailand two years in a row - and even though it has been 40 years now since Big Boss was filmed it pretty much still looks the same, except for some changes of course... The bordello wooden house building for instance has burned down and a new concrete building has been raised, but the building across the street, the water tower and the street sign (you see in the frame with a very disappointed Maria Yi when she bumps into Bruce going out of the bordello) is still there.
That's interesting. Did you specifically go to Pak Chong to visit the Ice Factory because it was BL related, or did you happen to be close by & thought you'd visit?

Give the shoes to someone with small hands and let them take care of it. What I did was take the shoes off and tie the laces, and then put the shoes back on (do not tighten the laces too much though...)
I managed to get one bunny ear & tied it like that. Trying to get two bunny ears wasn't happening :D

Back