Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going to be fun putting this thing together. I have a small breakfast table that I rarely use. It's going to be the stand for this puppy.

I think the smiling sculpt - with its tinge of mocking - is awesome.

I didn't think anyone had the 'fixed eye' replacement yet ?
Is it the exact same sculpt?

I think it's the 'fixed eyes' head :lol I don't remember the auction saying specifically that it was the 'fixed eyes' head :D

As for it being the same sculpt, for a moment I thought one of the heads were wider, but I think it was in my head :lol Sculpt is the same as far as I can tell, with a tiny difference with the jam/jelly paint on the lip. The ebay head had a bit more jam/jelly on the lip. I don't think you can really tell by the photo.

Ebay head on the left. Expo (crooked eyes) head on the right.
23451109.jpg

Here is what the inside of the head's look like. Ebay head without EVision system on the left. Expo head with EVision system on the right.
93706596.jpg

Ebay head system is easier & more flexible :D

Thanks for the pics, ahgnus. Very Nice!
I wonder why so many have the problem of paint rub on the nose and chin?
I have to say, Im very dissapointed in seeing it so many times now, and Im scared that I will have the same problems when I get mine. I dont care about the box and body issues though, just his face.

There is a breakdown in handling process at EB factory obviously. I sincerely hope that EB addresses this immediately. At first I thought the paints were rubbed off during shipping, because I can make a case for the smiley head that is packed on top and is in direct contact with clear plastic cover. But that doesn't explain how the BD head sculpt, surrounded completely by foams, is damaged too. For the amount of $$$ I dropped for this figure, I don't expect ANY defects whatsoever whether it be on the head or the body. I can't quite hide my disappointment at EB.

That's great, based on those comments I'm pretty convinced I want it for sure. If i could only be sure to get a good version... are all the versions out now premature expo exclusives or something? since Enterbay says on their site it is a preorder for Sept Im wondering if it is not officially released yet? Sorry i these are questions that are comon knowledge I try and avoid this thread i I can.
I can wait for this thing i just don't wanna jump the gun and get it now if they are releasing fixed batches in the future

If I were you, I WOULD wait for the second batch from EB that is going to be released in September. I am sure EB will have addressed this issue by then. I think it's a crap shoot if you buy the current batch available right now from various vendors......UNLESS you go with a vendor, such as OneSixthBruce, that checks all batch for defects prior to shipping them out.

Wonderful pictures Ahgnus ! ...but I am not liking those black stains on the body and rub stains on the two heads, so please be sure to take care of that as soon as possible - as your collection only deserve top notch figures !
Keep us posted.
:goodpost::exactly: The first set of pics were great ahgnus :clap

Thank you guys! I can't help but love everything about this figure....minus the defects of course. This is the BEST bruce lee figure ever!

I think the BD head looks great but the smiling one not so much
I think the smiling sculpt - with its tinge of mocking - is awesome.

Pictures really do not do any justice to how incredible this figure actually is. I love BOTH heads!!

My pagoda diorama getting packed for shipping :banana:blissy:dance

dio_packed1.jpg
dio_packed2.jpg

And my GoD figs should be here by end of next week :panic:

MY GAWD, that is a huge diorama! I have no room to fit that anywhere in my house.

I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!!!

How much did you pay for that tinister?

A question for you breaker. Is it worth emailing Enterbay to check my set before despatch, or do you think they'll be doing it anyway, and that's why these are being released in bursts?

They really ought to utilise their website more and make some informative announcements. Stonewalling will just compound their problems. They probably use Faecesbook for that, but I wouldn't know. I don't subscribe to it.

I have to be honest, I don't think so. They may not have the manpower to chk each one.

Does anyone here have any experience with getting replacements directly from Enterbay?

I contacted my ebay seller about replacements, and he said he will gladly handle it IF I pay for shipping both ways. He told me that once I ship it to him, he will ship it to Enterbay, and once he recieves the replacement parts from Enterbay, then he will ship it to me.

Or, he suggested that I can contact Enterbay directly and have them ship me replacement parts in which case shipping will be free, and I won't have to wait as long.

Does anyone know who I should contact at Enterbay? I went to their website, and I was going to send them an e-mail explaining the defects along with pictures, but I wasn't sure who to send it. They have offices in Hongkong, China, and Japan. I currently live in Japan, and I wasn't sure if I will get a faster response if I contacted Japanese office, or if it will only delay my process because Japanese office is only going to forward my claim to HongKong office for resolution. Maybe I will contact all three offices and let them sort it out amongst them.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

My pagoda diorama getting packed for shipping :banana:blissy:dance

dio_packed1.jpg
dio_packed2.jpg

And my GoD figs should be here by end of next week :panic:
Holy mother of mercy! That dio defines epic! :clap
I'd have absolutely no way of displaying something that mammoth, but I can't wait to see how you set this baby up Tin!
Does anyone here have any experience with getting replacements directly from Enterbay? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Axe has been in contact with EB personally but idk what office he contacted, I'm not even sure if he called or emailed them but it might be worth a shot shooting him a PM :D

Axe has been in contact with EB personally but idk what office he contacted, I'm not even sure if he called or emailed them but it might be worth a shot shooting him a PM :D

Thanks Y4NK33, I will make sure to PM him.

And here are some more photos for those of you who are still pondering if they should get this figure.

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00211-1.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

I am not sure if you can tell the difference in poses between the first and second photo. On the second pose, I bent his ab forward one click and his legs back to push his pelvis out a bit. This GOD is truely a collectors DISPLAY piece and holds many great natural poses. I Love It!!

MY GAWD, that is a huge diorama! I have no room to fit that anywhere in my house.

I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!!!

How much did you pay for that tinister?

I think he paid an arm and a leg... :lol

I no longer have a personal Facebook account so I'm no longer an admin on EB' Facebook.

I saw that on your OSB status message. You did a good job as an admin, I shudder to think what will happen now to the Enterbay page. Hope they will find someone soon to admin the page

Hahahaha :lol thats actually taking it too far. My contact with them can be classified more as incessant pestering and frequent queries about the item and what can happen in the future etc etc. However they are extremely helpful, professuonal bunch. I suggest you take all the necessary pics and contact them with your problem. Stating clearly and explicitly all the details like from where you got the figure, when you got it in hand. Then the pics etc etc. Drop the mail to their customer service (based in HK) which is [email protected] They will reply to you within 24 hours (if its a working day). Since you are in Japan you are probably ahead of them in timing so do it accordingly and you'll get prompt replies (I mail at night and receive a reply in the morning). Im sure they'll offer you a replacement however I think they'll insist on you paying the shipping fees for sending them back the item. However they'll charge you nothing for sending the replacements over to you. I hope that answers your query! Best wishes on sorting out your set :wave

man that diorama needs multiple GoD Bruce's posing all over it like some epic drug trip

Back