Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was actually discussed quite a bit in this thread but for the love of cake I can't recall exactly. I'm 99% sure that it was stated EB would be making this body available for separate purchase, just wish it coincided with the release so we could have everything ready to go out of the box.

Here's one quote:

Hmm I dont know if anyone's interested but Enterbay told me today that the figure will come out in June AND the newly developed Bruce Lee Muscle Body will be put for sale separately from July.

I also thought another person also said they asked and they were were given a specific price - I think it was $50 or $60 they said.

I also thought another person also said they asked and they were were given a specific price - I think it was $50 or $60 they said.

:goodpost: Nice job hunting! Looks like axe is our guy to talk to about the bodies. 60 bucks I'll buy them all day...at least 2 anyway :D

It was actually discussed quite a bit in this thread but for the love of cake I can't recall exactly. I'm 99% sure that it was stated EB would be making this body available for separate purchase, just wish it coincided with the release so we could have everything ready to go out of the box.

Gung Fu will clear this up :lol

Here's one quote:

Wow, if these bodies are around $60 - and I guess they'd maybe include some posing hands a la the BL bodies - and the smiling sculpt can be had for around the same, that's a no-brainer for me as I already have the shoes and costume. I'm just not feeling the BD HS, and most people who have this in-hand also seem to prefer the smiling sculpt for accuracy and 'vibe'. So I might wait around a bit before I shell out for the whole set. The box and goodies are seductive, and I'm saying that as someone who isn't especially interested in accessories or dioramas full stop.

@ Yankee - yeah, I know I said I wasn't going to bite, but... well you know how it goes, here I am back on the fence :lol

Here's the price quote, I did a search with Google rather the forum and it came up. This is from three weeks ago:

I called the Enterbay store today, because i wanted to know when i could collect my GOD, since I PO'd in early May.

Mine will be ready for pick up around the end of the month. I also asked over the phone regarding when the extra bodies will be sold, and when the BD unpainted head will be out. She told me the extra bodies will come in July/August, about USD60-65 a pop, and that the BD heads won't be for sale. It was a bit of a let down for me to hear :monkey2.

Wow, if these bodies are around $60 - and I guess they'd maybe include some posing hands a la the BL bodies - and the smiling sculpt can be had for around the same, that's a no-brainer for me as I already have the shoes and costume. I'm just not feeling the BD HS, and most people who have this in-hand also seem to prefer the smiling sculpt for accuracy and 'vibe'. So I might wait around a bit before I shell out for the whole set. The box and goodies are seductive, and I'm saying that as someone who isn't especially interested in accessories or dioramas full stop.

@ Yankee - yeah, I know I said I wasn't going to bite, but... well you know how it goes, here I am back on the fence :lol

:lol If you don't care about the dio & accessories than that route would suit you best probably, especially if your plan is to just display him with a group of other figures on a shelf that has limited room.

I'm not one for dio's typically but after having all these goodies in hand I'm glad I went the distance.

What GOD suit do you have? I have a custom on a DX GOD bash that's pretty good. It has a bit thicker collar, but the rest is spot on. The shoes are the weakest part though. The Enterbay GOD sneakers with the EB logo on the interior sole are much better than what my custom came with, which are rubber-y.

Here's the price quote, I did a search with Google rather the forum and it came up. This is from three weeks ago:

Great job again good sir! :clap Thanks! :hi5:

I have a custom GoD suit that actually looks pretty good, possibly the same one you have. But the shoes are genuine EBs. Some prefer the rubber ones, but I'm glad I got hold of the EB ones.

I probably did get shadow confused with LBW. Sorry 'bout that. However, I do detect some language difficulties. Maybe it's in his blood to go Vesuvius. ???

well you know how it goes, here I am back on the fence :lol

With Hot Toys bringing out their own rubber body. I'd be inclined to think they'll be bringing out their own rubber bodied GoD. I hope it's for another version though. I'd rather see a HT GoD on the same body they're using now.

The fence, the fence. Ahhhhh. I'd say it's pretty safe to say HT will bring one out, by hook or by crook. Bruce in colourful body suit. :yess: So get off that fence and stick to your own side. :lol Yeah, unless you a Bruce Lee fan and have to get them all, I'd be inclined to wait. If things don't pan out you're still able to concoct a custom.

Good pick up LJ :lecture

You might as well get the smiling sculpt + body and call it a day then. You can easily get the nunchuka's for 20 or so dollars too. Now if you wanted a BD GOD suit with the footprint I think they're running around 50 atm.

That footprint is definitely too faded. You may as well paint your own on the suit you have, and save $50 in the process. Custom means DIY, otherwise it's a bash.

With Hot Toys bringing out their own rubber body. I'd be inclined to think they'll be bringing out their own rubber bodied GoD. I hope it's for another version though. I'd rather see a HT GoD on the same body they're using now.

The fence, the fence. Ahhhhh. I'd say it's pretty safe to say HT will bring one out, by hook or by crook. Bruce in colourful body suit. :yess: So get off that fence and stick to your own side. :lol Yeah, unless you a Bruce Lee fan and have to get them all, I'd be inclined to wait. If things don't pan out you're still able to concoct a custom.

Yeh, that's what I would've thought too, wait for HT to roll out more of the Bruce gravy train... but Axe threw a spanner in that thinking by showing us his homework - namely all that stuff about who has the license to do what. But yeh, I think I'll wait, I don't think this figure will sell out or skyrocket in price in the next three or four months.

Good pick up LJ :lecture

You might as well get the smiling sculpt + body and call it a day then. You can easily get the nunchuka's for 20 or so dollars too. Now if you wanted a BD GOD suit with the footprint I think they're running around 50 atm.

I wasn't fussed by the BD suit at first, but now... :gah: too much want :lol

Yeh, that's what I would've thought too, wait for HT to roll out more of the Bruce gravy train... but Axe threw a spanner in that thinking by showing us his homework - namely all that stuff about who has the license to do what. But yeh, I think I'll wait, I don't think this figure will sell out or skyrocket in price in the next three or four months.
I wasn't fussed by the BD suit at first, but now... :gah: too much want :lol
Yep, HT is pretty limited in what films they can do for their BL's, which makes it intriguing to see what they do in fact come up with.

As for the BD suit don't make yourself nuts, especially if you're rocking a smiling sculpt. :D

Dont know i can keep the rotten one r have to send it back, they will let me know...
Anyway I sell the bruce lee, what price can I ask for a rotten bruce lee?

I think I know what you're talking about. I had a similar experience with a Pichen seamless rubber body I received recently. Rubber skin got ripped on the elbow, and I noticed that it looked all rotten inside. It was all rusty brown inside and nasty smelling brown liquid started to drip out. I understand your frustratioin, and I hope you get your replacement soon. EB really needs to step up on their QC process.

And Larry got the one right before me #251 I think :lol
Yeah I have #251 :D

Ah... yeah... Emmm... Mine is GOD-250BJ by the way (in case anyone really cares...)
250, 251, 252 :D Did you receive yours & not put any pics up :nono :D

Thanks for clarifying & that's cool 3 of us in a row :rock
:lol The 3 Amigos
3amigos.gif

Yep, HT is pretty limited in what films they can do for their BL's, which makes it intriguing to see what they do in fact come up with.

Assuming its true that Enterbay have exclusive rights to the Hong Kong films then I'm guessing:

- Enter the Dragon 2 (MMA gear and seamless body, and blue suit)
- Longstreet (red jumpsuit)
- feudal period fantasy Bruce (based on the Shaw photoshoot)
- casual Bruce with bearded sculpt (long shot but their 2 casual figures shows they are thinking in that direction)
- Kato

That is 5 more figures and will keep them going for a few years!

Back