Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay just updated 2 new photos for the smiling sculpt. Looks mighty awesome, someone might want to post it up.

IMG_5851.JPG

...I can't recall seeing the N96-style bracelet in the movie, but it's been years since I watched it.

You are right, that N96 style bracelet you shown in the eBay auction does not have any reference to the movie - but the other one is more correct. Bruce had a black one in "Game of Death", but he liked to wear this bracelet in private also as I have seen him wearing a silver one in private life and public appearances photos of Bruce. I think it is a lucky charm for some sort.

Let me know if you need a reference photo and I will post it for you
smiley.gif

You are right, that N96 style bracelet you shown in the eBay auction does not have any reference to the movie - but the other one is more correct. Bruce had a black one in "Game of Death", but he liked to wear this bracelet in private also as I have seen him wearing a silver one in private life and public appearances photos of Bruce. I think it is a lucky charm for some sort.

Let me know if you need a reference photo and I will post it for you
smiley.gif

pleas do gungfu!! u dont need permission for that....:wink1:

Enterbay just updated 2 new photos for the smiling sculpt. Looks mighty awesome, someone might want to post it up.

Do you have a direct link to where Enterbay updated with those two new photos ? Are they different than the two that was posted by Bill on his blog ?

:lol Guess HT will show EB how to make a real Bruce Lee seamless, poseable body. The flexing muscles will probably not happen, but at least it won't be near what EB's showing us. That said though, it's an easy pass still, given the rotting issues as recent as last year's Sarah Connor.

:lol Guess HT will show EB how to make a real Bruce Lee seamless, poseable body. The flexing muscles will probably not happen, but at least it won't be near what EB's showing us. That said though, it's an easy pass still, given the rotting issues as recent as last year's Sarah Connor.

Woah! didnt know recent releases had rotting issues! I never wanted a seamless figure but if HT do a Way of The Dragon and The Big Boss, There's no way Im passing that up...

Woah! didnt know recent releases had rotting issues! I never wanted a seamless figure but if HT do a Way of The Dragon and The Big Boss, There's no way Im passing that up...

So long as you're cool with a slack-arm pose, there aren't any issues with HT's more recent rubber bodies. Seems that when people stretch the elbows to aim guns, etc, it cause stress on the bodies and the stretched areas turn into tears. However, if they somehow manage to pull this off in PVC, I'm there! It's just a shame that EB doesn't hold a candle to HT's paints or I'd still keep the GoD figure and pick up the HT seamless body to swap it on.

Nope. Thats the one i'm mentioning. But i haven't seen anyone link the photo.

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27988&extra=page=1&page=17

If i can't post the link, then feel free to delete the post. Thanks.

Scroll back a couple of pages, we already got these pics, one via 'breakersrevenge' and the other by 'GungFu'... please scroll back on a thread to see what you may have missed out, helps to reduce redundant pics/posts... this thread has already got WAY TOO many redundant pictures of that naked body of the Werewolf guy from the vampire love story thingy...

Scroll back a couple of pages, we already got these pics, one via 'breakersrevenge' and the other by 'GungFu'... please scroll back on a thread to see what you may have missed out, helps to reduce redundant pics/posts... this thread has already got WAY TOO many redundant pictures of that naked body of the Werewolf guy from the vampire love story thingy...

Haha..... Love how u used brackets 'axecutioner18'..

Message brought to you by Redundancy Dept. of Redundancy. :lol

Back