Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread needs some positive vibes atleast for people like me who STILL have this set on preorder :lol

[shameless attempt]I think this is gonna be the BEST Bruce Lee 1/6th made till now[/shameless attempt]

But seriously if they can do the BD sculpt & paint justice... Itll surely be one of the greatest! If it doesnt...

PARTING TIME! :rip

I'd actually really like to pick up the background/diorama base thing. Hopefully will be able to pick it up if it gets parted out. Will gladly just put a GOD Bruce together with a custom suit and a Hot Toys body/head. But this background looks really good.

Honestly the only thing stopping me from buying this figure is the price. I need a GoD BL and the body thing doesn't bother me since he'll be suited up. The HS are also great. Don't know where they get off charging $350 though. It has nothing special compared to some of HT's offerings including DX04. If this had the HT prices I'd be all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake.

Yeah, i really want a GOD Bruce (hoping Hot Toys are gonna do one), the body thing doesn't bother me too much as i'd just have him with the suit on properly. Still, dont like the idea of rubber bodies though. But yeah, the price is the thing stopping me mostly. But if i can just kitbash one for cheaper, i'll just see if i can pick up that background. Looks pretty sweet.

I'm pretty much the same way. The body doesn't bother me since I'd have the suit on fully on the headsculpt looks incredible as do the backgrounds and accessories. The only thing stopping me is the really high price. It's an absolutely amazing looking figure, but regardless of how awesome, I'm not buying a figure for that high of a price. I won't buy the Max Gokin Big O because of the price either, even though it's probably one of my most wanted figures of all time.

The HATE-ON of EB is boring. either buy or don't buy. Move on if yer hating:wave
QFT. Can't be said enough.
This thread needs some positive vibes atleast for people like me who STILL have this set on preorder :lol

[shameless attempt]I think this is gonna be the BEST Bruce Lee 1/6th made till now[/shameless attempt]

But seriously if they can do the BD sculpt & paint justice... Itll surely be one of the greatest! If it doesnt...

PARTING TIME! :rip

I've kept my order. So far there's been nothing put forward to make me change my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly the only thing stopping me from buying this figure is the price. I need a GoD BL and the body thing doesn't bother me since he'll be suited up. The HS are also great. Don't know where they get off charging $350 though. It has nothing special compared to some of HT's offerings including DX04. If this had the HT prices I'd be all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake.

I'm with Gates here, The price tag is absurd and that is the dagger here for me wrt to ordering it. When you take a look at the proto pics then move forward on the timeline and how much it has gotten away from EB in a negative way, a $350 price tag is crazy.

Mix that with the fact that HT just released a gorgeous DX BL for a much better price point and it makes it that much harder to pony up the cash for a seemingly inferior product.

I'd love to make this BL my 3rd EB 1/6 but it ain't happening.

I still have it pre-ordered. My first Enterbay release, it maybe my last!
:dunno:lol

Ha yeah me to. Well I did get the Bourne figure but this'll be my 1st proper figure. It is expensive but I've always wanted a GoD figure so I weren't going to gamble on HT realising one & missing out on this if they didnt but love what I'm seeing so far, I know the body turned out disappointing but I was never going to display him topless anyway so that was no biggy to me.

Latest picture !

201159101751272.jpg

Photo credit: https://news.ctoy.com.cn/show-11764-0.html

Body still is underwhelming, but if they never showed the body and only displayed the BD version with the tracksuit on we all still might be amazed.

I have bought from Enterbay:

Fist of Fury, Autographed by Arnie
Jet Li, Autographed by Jet Li
Bruce ETD 1/4

WOD off Ebay,
ETD B off Ebay,

Everything I ordered directly from them was flawless.... and at the time I loved them just as much as HT...

Now they have come out with this Dutch Body for Bruce, and we are all revolted - Enterbay Post Arnie Kim is going to be fine... the folks taking pictures, marketing and project managing suck... but ultimately the product they deliver is pretty darn good too

I have had the exact same experience 6th sith.

So what's the problem now? People need to keep on hating. Over what? The body. Pffft. Buy another one then. There's heaps of Enterbay BL body versions and now there's HT's bodies. If you're not happy buy one of those to replace this one.

Oh, but I shouldn't have to. Then don't buy it. Hot Toys will surely do a version from GoD. If not buy a suit of ebay. So many choices and solutions, but all we get in this thread are whingers. Get real.

Most of you whingers aren't going to be buying it anyway because it's too expensive. So give it a rest. Yeah, it's fair enough to have a negative opinion, but do we need to hear the same thing so repetitively? I don't see what any of you are getting from campaigning. Nothing said is going to change anything. You're like a bunch of kids. Are we there yet? Collecting dolls might be feminine or remind you of your childhood years. You have a problem if you have to revert back to them. Grow up people.

Back