Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, more rare and amazing pics from GungFu !

I will try to keep you guys (and girls) happy with my contribution SAB
smiley.gif

nice pic there Gung Fu !...I've been a fan of Bruce for a long time even before I started collecting and i thought I've seen all the pics that's out there ( even before the internet )..keep them coming please :) !! thanks !

Hey R5150, it is always great to meet up great people who shares the same passion and interest. There is allot of really great treasures for us Bruce Lee fans in terms of pictures - a whole lot that will blow you guys away ! Like this unseen picture of Bruce looking cool wearing shades during a rehearsal of his first fight at the ice factory in "Big Boss" (filmed in Pak Chong, Thailand):

coolbb2.jpg

I try my best to keep you all happy and entertained if I can help out and inspire with photos and information.

Thank you for your positive feedback R5150
smiley.gif

@GungFu: Thanks for sharing those GOD pics bro!

Totally my pleasure my friend
smiley.gif

Is such a HUGE shame that Bruce had to leave us so soon and never got to finish GOD as he intended.

I totally agree with you Terminator_Fan_Game ! :exactly:

Also, here is a really great website interview of an author who wrote a book 'Game Over' about the history of Game of Death.

https://www.cityonfire.com/game-of-death-game-over/

The interview itself gives a lot of great info on the film including a write up of the first half of the film (all the setup that was never filmed). Definitely worth reading through.

A great post SAB, but I have to tell you that the book "Game Over" does not exist (it was never written, and therefore it was never really published) and that page was actually done as a prank to the fans - from allot of forum drama and "bashing" among the Bruce Lee fans back then. Sometimes people with a very creative mind (sometimes even very "unhealthy creative" mind) have too much time on their hands and wants to start a storm and false rumours - in my opinion this is one of those times....
wink.gif

Thanks for taking the time to school me on that content SAB, that's awesome! Looking forward to checking all of it out :)

Hey LeJuan, if you have time and are interested - then I would highly recommend you to wait and get the DVD release of "Bruce Lee: A Warrior's Journey" as it is actually quite good. This documentary about the footage of "Game of Death" is very informative and even has some nice emotional content/ellements in some interviews and scenes. It is my favourite documentary on Bruce actually - or I should say on "Game of Death". This is best watched in it's full glory on a TV screen - in my opinion
smiley.gif

A great post SAB, but I have to tell you that the book "Game Over" does not exist (it was never written, and therefore it was never really published) and that page was actually done as a prank to the fans - from allot of forum drama and "bashing" among the Bruce Lee fans back then. Sometimes people with a very creative mind (sometimes even very "unhealthy creative" mind) have too much time on their hands and wants to start a storm and false rumours - in my opinion this is one of those times....
wink.gif

OMG! :horror Really? :gah: Actually, I was about to read that post of SAB good thing I saw your post GungFu. :1-1: Those ____ing prankster! :horse

Last edited:
OMG! :horror Really? :gah: Actually, I was about to read that post of SAB good thing I saw your post GungFu. :1-1: Those ____ing prankster! :horse

Hello Jayveeeusebio, it was absolutely nothing wrong with most of SAB's post - it was a great post actually. The only thing that I wanted to add and make clear was that the page that he had linked with the book "Game Over", it's author and the interviewer was prank that some fans had made some years ago which had a mix of total fiction and some real facts added into it to make it somewhat believable.

The book and the author did not exist - neither did that interview.

But again I am supporting SAB in the rest of what he has written in his great post
smiley.gif

Hello Jayveeeusebio, it was absolutely nothing wrong with most of SAB's post - it was a great post actually. The only thing that I wanted to add and make clear was that the page that he had linked with the book "Game Over", it's author and the interviewer was prank that some fans had made some years ago which had a mix of total fiction and some real facts added into it to make it somewhat believable.

The book and the author did not exist - neither did that interview.

But again I am supporting SAB in the rest of what he has written in his great post
smiley.gif

Yeah, I didn't said there's something wrong w/ SAB's post. In fact, I'm thankful for his links there cause again I saw the original scenes of GOD w/c are really great! Thanks SAB! :1-1:

I just didn't like what those prankster did to fool BL's fans! :mad:

Hey LeJuan, if you have time and are interested - then I would highly recommend you to wait and get the DVD release of "Bruce Lee: A Warrior's Journey" as it is actually quite good. This documentary about the footage of "Game of Death" is very informative and even has some nice emotional content/ellements in some interviews and scenes. It is my favourite documentary on Bruce actually - or I should say on "Game of Death". This is best watched in it's full glory on a TV screen - in my opinion
smiley.gif

You could always connect your PC to your TV.
I have that biography on DVD too.
It came with my special edition of Enter the Dragon.
Its my favourite documentary on Bruce too.
Youre obviously a BIG Bruce Lee fan.
Same here!:hi5:
Although sadly, I most likely dont know as much as you do about him.
Hes my biggest inspiration in life though.
I have a lot of idols but Bruce is number 1.

Hey, TFG, you do some real cool 1/6th customs. How about a Bruce Lee custom diorama kinda thing then :) I know that almost all Bruce Lee releases by Enterbay and HT have great backgrounds. But something would be nice. Anything you can think of?

Its my favourite documentary on Bruce too.
Youre obviously a BIG Bruce Lee fan.
Same here!:hi5:
Although sadly, I most likely dont know as much as you do about him.

Cool ! :hi5:

It is not a sad thing TFG - then you have allot of cool things to discover !
smiley.gif

Hey, TFG, you do some real cool 1/6th customs. How about a Bruce Lee custom diorama kinda thing then :) I know that almost all Bruce Lee releases by Enterbay and HT have great backgrounds. But something would be nice. Anything you can think of?

Well, now that you mention it, Ive had a few ideas in mind for quite a while now, but most of them have already been done by various companies and customisers.
Obviously I had plans to make a mirror scene from ETD, the GOD temple with staircase, WOTD restaurant alley, and the WOTD Rome colosseum.
In fact, I WILL make all of those, now that I have had some experience making my table & chair diorama for the terminator.
Thank you for "reminding" me LOL
Any other Dioramas you guys can think of?

Glad everyone liked the youtube links!

wink.gif

ha ha really? I didn't know that.
As someone who has pretty much every quality book written by or about Lee, I always wondered why I could never find even a 2nd hand copy of 'Game Over' anywhere on ebay or Amazon LOL :slap

Still though, the section in that 'interview' where the original script is run through is still worth reading, as it is correct. It is taken from John Little's A Warrior's Journey book where Little runs through Lee's original script notes, which is something that isn't in the DVD doco. Gives a good idea of what was intended to be the first half.

@GungFu: If I were to ask you GungFu: IYO, what's the best movie of Bruce Lee ever and why? Also, If you were to buy only one figure of BL to add it in your collection, from what movie will that figure be? :dunno

is this still available for pre-order anywhere?

Its open for pre-order everywhere still.
Its huge price point and unknowns (no pics of actual figure yet!) have meant that people are hesitant to pre-order.

Give us some real pics Enterbay!!
The suspense is killing me...this could be the best Bruce Lee ever!

$350 shipped from Goodshipped, they had it even cheaper last week @ $330 shipped.

Bless the ever rising Aussie dollar :D :clap
A$333 delivered from various ebayer sellers...

Dammit, Enterbay show me real pics!!

I stopped buying 1/6 Lee figures because of the joints and moved to statues.....I'm conflicted here! :gah:

Back