Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bless the ever rising Aussie dollar :D :clap
A$333 delivered from various ebayer sellers...

Dammit, Enterbay show me real pics!!

I stopped buying 1/6 Lee figures because of the joints and moved to statues.....I'm conflicted here! :gah:

I still can't quite get used to seeing ebay listings where the US dollar price is higher than the Aus dollar price :)

It was on its way down a few weeks back, it dropped from nearly 102 cents to 97 cents - I thought it was going into free fall, so when I got the chance to pre-order cash up front the MIS Bruces I took it. The rate hung around 97 cents for a week and started climbing again :slap

104-105 cents to the US dollar sure does make it hard for me to say no to EBs GoD, I'm guessing it is even harder for you SAB - I hope for your sake we get some production pics soon. I confess that a part of me (the part that manages my wallet) is not wanting to see an awesome figure :lol

I still can't quite get used to seeing ebay listings where the US dollar price is higher than the Aus dollar price :)

It was on its way down a few weeks back, it dropped from nearly 102 cents to 97 cents - I thought it was going into free fall, so when I got the chance to pre-order cash up front the MIS Bruces I took it. The rate hung around 97 cents for a week and started climbing again :slap

104-105 cents to the US dollar sure does make it hard for me to say no to EBs GoD, I'm guessing it is even harder for you SAB - I hope for your sake we get some production pics soon. I confess that a part of me (the part that manages my wallet) is not wanting to see an awesome figure :lol

ha ha yeah I keep thinkings something wrong when I see the usual US to Aus prices reversed on ebay :D
...and analysts are saying its going to keep moving until it reaches around 110 :horror

Definitely making purchases very tempting!
But for me its also a question of how many Bruce's do I need...
I already have the 2 1/4 HD statues and will definitely buy the 1/4 HD GoD which we all know will inevitably come....3 statues is enough.

...but the 1/6 HTs smiling casual Bruce is just to unique to pass up...
...and then there is this new 1/6 EB GoD which could be the best 1/6 figure ever :gah:

Last edited:
As much as Im tempted I cannot take the plunge until I see some behind the scenes pictures of what the body is finally going to be. As well as the BD face. $300+ is no mean price be it US or Aussie for me

ha ha yeah I keep thinkings something wrong when I see the usual US to Aus prices reversed on ebay :D
...and analysts are saying its going to keep moving until it reaches around 110 :horror

Definitely making purchases very tempting!
But for me its also a question of how many Bruce's do I need...
I already have the 2 1/4 HD statues and will definitely buy the 1/4 HD GoD which we all know will inevitably come....3 statues is enough.

...but the 1/6 HTs smiling casual Bruce is just to unique to pass up...
...and then there is this new 1/6 EB GoD which could be the best 1/6 figure ever :gah:

Its a never ending cycle.:exactly:
I wouldnt try to keep up with everything all the time.
Give it a break for say one year and buy the bruce released in one year only which will be better than GoD being released now.:exactly:

Give it a break for say one year and buy the bruce released in one year only which will be better than GoD being released now.:exactly:

This should do the trick.:goodpost: Now listen to this guy. :lecture

Last edited:
Haaaay! After seeing the original fight scenes of GOD posted by SAB, I became tempted to get this figure recently. I'm already getting a DX04 but I think this yellow jump suit also looks great!

Think man, think..

why wait for a year, why not two year? i bet the figure released two year from now will be better than the one that released one year from now....LOLZ!!!:rotfl

Haaaay! After seeing the original fight scenes of GOD posted by SAB, I became tempted to get this figure recently. I'm already getting a DX04 but I think this yellow jump suit also looks great!

Think man, think..

quit thinking jay...act fast!!!.............:hi5:

Think man, think..

Why dont you wait till Hot toys makes it, which they probably will for cheaper.

I don't think HT are make anymore BL, they said they were going to make 3 BL figures & there announced 3 now. Unless they view the Suit/Casual figures as one, which are the same really, except for there outfits?

I think a Bruce Lee GOD with yellow track suit is inevitable, then again, this is HT and most of us that think they know a lot about this company and their directions really don't know a damn thing, and those that sometimes just throw crap up in the air are likely to be correct. So who knows?

Think man, think..

That's a mighty expensive tracksuit...

The main reason I don't lke this version and the Nokia GOD version is the tracksuit they use have short sleeves. We all know in the movie, Bruce has long sleeves that he rolls up.

The main reason I don't lke this version and the Nokia GOD version is the tracksuit they use have short sleeves. We all know in the movie, Bruce has long sleeves that he rolls up.

Yeah I don't know why they made this change. I had the original Enterbay GoD figure and not once did the full sleeves fall down, regardless of the pose....so it couldn't have been to correct that.

The Nokia and new verion don't look bad, its just a slightly odd choice given the 1/6 quest for perfect accuracy.

I'm also thinking about that, what if HT is also planning to make a GOD version in the future w/c will be of course much cheaper & will be Arnie's work..this doubt & the expensive price are what keeps me holding back in PO-ing this figure. :gah:

I know haha! :monkey2 Did you also PO this Lejuan?

No, I didn't pre-order this one, and if it helps with your thinking I'll tell you why I am passing:

1) I am not really well off. I define a collector as really well off if they can afford to buy more than one of each figure. I have a few other figures to budget for at the moment.

2) I pre-order paid for the 2 MIS Bruces - this comes to around the same cost as the EB Bruce, and it sort of came down to a choice between 1x EB GoD or 2x HT MMS.

3) EB haven't revealed how their body is made. This annoys me, that a company with a history of QC issues and known to release final products that don't come up to par with the proto pics, is taking pre-orders on an unseen body.

4) I want a GoD Bruce, not a 'behind the scenes' GoD Bruce. In other words I want to pose him in his tracksuit - but that seems a wasted opportunity to show off what looks like being an awesome body sculpt.

5) I am willing to chance that HT will release a GoD Bruce (though I'd bet against this)

What it all comes down to for me is that I realised that all I wanted was a well-done GoD tracksuit. Sleeve-length aside, EB is the only option, as the custom tracksuits aren't up to par for me. And I thought, "Wow, am I really prepared to pay over 300 bucks just 'cause I want a tracksuit?"

So lots of interest in the tracksuit, zero interest in the props and diorama, moderate interest in the body (assuming added seams/joints to the proto pic) and moderate interest in either HS just doesn't add up to a buy for me.

I wouldn't worry about your local closing pre-orders - goodshipped are solid ebay sellers and they have it for $345 shipped. I think a few extra bucks is worth some more thinking time on whether you want to pick up this figure :)

:impatient: I know man, actually I only got till tom to think about this cause after that the pre-order here in our local shop will already close for GOD haha! Btw, the PO here cost $322, is that a great price? :dunno

i think that's normal price jay, considering its gonna be release in a couple of weeks...

i've got mine $285 shipped.....:D

Back