Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not really a higher price...actually cheaper than their Fist of Fury set which went for $320 !

Agree, and with this release having a newly developed body which partly justified for its price. Let's hope EB keep up with the standard as of past releases. :wink1:

Has anyone preordered and received their item directly from Enterbay? Do they charge taxes, import fees, duties or other imposts or charges in addition to their shipping costs?

Have not tried doing a direct purchase from EB but I think these charges will be inclusive in the shipping. Maybe not reflected.

Has anyone preordered and received their item directly from Enterbay? Do they charge taxes, import fees, duties or other imposts or charges in addition to their shipping costs?
Enterbay only charge for the item and shipping. Any taxes, charges, import fees, duties and the like are charged by your government and are your responsibility, not Enterbays.

If I want a hassle free place to buy this from, any suggestions?

I know I can buy EB direct but the above poster stated there could be additional imports, taxes etc, and I have no clue how much that would be?

BigBadToystore has him for $350, I have used them before, but they tend to get things 2-3 weeks after other retailers.

VikingPlayground has him for $330, I like the lower price, but have never used them.

Would prefer a company that either wants no deposit or a very small deposit and the rest when it ships in April.
I think BBTS asks for a down payment, and I believe Viking doesn't charge any until it goes out.

Id prefer to use EB directly but never have and not sure what to expect in additional fees, down payment etc. Anyone able to help?

I'd rather go through BBTS than EB themselves. BBTS has better customer service.

VikingPlayground is also reliable, never used them personally though.

Do either store price-match or anything comparable? I don't see anything on their site about it, but maybe someone knows

I know I can buy EB direct but the above poster stated there could be additional imports, taxes etc, and I have no clue how much that would be?

BigBadToystore has him for $350, I have used them before, but they tend to get things 2-3 weeks after other retailers.

VikingPlayground has him for $330, I like the lower price, but have never used them.

Would prefer a company that either wants no deposit or a very small deposit and the rest when it ships in April.
I think BBTS asks for a down payment, and I believe Viking doesn't charge any until it goes out.

Id prefer to use EB directly but never have and not sure what to expect in additional fees, down payment etc. Anyone able to help?

You're paying in excess of 300 bucks for whatever, so why not take the time to read the respective company's policies?

For the sort of money we're paying for our figures you want to know not just how much something is going to cost but what it will cost, if anything, to return the item etc.

My opinion is, so what if BBTS takes a couple extra weeks - it'll be a couple extra weeks on top of god-knows-how-long anyway. Many folks swear by BBTS because,among other things, their customer service is top notch and their return policy is friendly.

Never used VP, but all reports I've read about them from fellow freaks is they're solid. I believe they have a rewards system too.

I've ordered direct from EB before - there were NO hidden costs other than those imposed by your own country regarding imports.

i would wait if i were you. hopefully they wont cancel the whole project like they did with the last few figs like prison break and dragonball and there's no word on the development of the new body other than a fixed statue-esque body that is shown

Enterbay - along with any other online seller I'm aware of - don't add additional fees, import duties, taxes, etc... on top of what they announce they are charging.

That sort of thing is left to government customs in your local country.

Product + shipping price = total

i would wait if i were you. hopefully they wont cancel the whole project like they did with the last few figs like prison break and dragonball and there's no word on the development of the new body other than a fixed statue-esque body that is shown

I want them to fail with the rubber body and just put joints in the thing ! :)

It'll still be the best Bruce Lee body ever made.

yeah but most of us here are in the US, so ordering direct adds about $30 to what you could get from a retailer like BBTS just in shipping alone

if their rubber body fails and they put joints on the whole thing, how is that different from what they already have now and why should we pay another $100 for the same thing? i suppose you get the director's chair :p

Another good thing about BBTS being later than most in getting their stock in is that it gives you a heap of time to cancel the figure if early reviews indicate that it's crap.

Ive supported EB's Bruce Lee's for a long time but ill admit,their first Rubber body project could be risky to trust...I will wait until people get this in hand,if it's ok ill definitely order this.For 300$ you expect perfection.

yeah. that's the thing about rubber bodies. i'm a little terrified to preorder when we havent seen much. there was a company that released a female seamless body that was all hyped up and it was horrible when the body was released. the material got stained really easily and joints started falling apart so i hope eb doesnt suffer from similar problems. i'm rootin for em cause i need a good upgrade to the original g.o.d. bruce

yeah but most of us here are in the US, so ordering direct adds about $30 to what you could get from a retailer like BBTS just in shipping alone

Oh yeah I get higher shipping cost. (I'm in Australia, trust me I understand expensive shipping costs LOL :D ) I was just responding to some people suddenly concerned that Enterbay would charge them unannounced taxes and duties that weren't listed ...which is an odd fear...

if their rubber body fails and they put joints on the whole thing, how is that different from what they already have now and why should we pay another $100 for the same thing? i suppose you get the director's chair :p

Well the muscle sculpting on their new body is the best ever for a Lee figure. If they keep it looking like it does but with joints I'd be happy.

To be honest I just don't believe they can somehow figure out some magic formula that no one else can get right.

And as I pointed out, its not $100 more than their previous figs. Its actually cheaper than their Fist of Fury set which was $320 before shipping. Expensive compared to Hot Toys though, yes !

Back