Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I emailed vikingplayground my photos and info, I went ahead and emailed EB customer service as well. Couldn't hurt to have 2 people working on my replacement.

Aside from the issues which I hope get fixed, this figure is stunning. I definitely feel like the pricetag is worth it for what all you get. It really is an amazing piece.

got my extra body straight from Enterbay today but has a defect..frustrating with all these defective products from them..

"passion for perfection" really ?

IMG_0001.jpg

Is that not just a rubber moulding mark? All rubber bodies have them?
Well all my HT rubber bodies have them! And seriously that is tiny! Thats a macro shot.

Or am I wrong?

:dunno

Is that not just a rubber moulding mark? All rubber bodies have them?
Well all my HT rubber bodies have them! And seriously that is tiny! Thats a macro shot.

Or am I wrong?

:dunno

it's the dent by the collar bone...noticed it right away when i opened it...was planning to use this body for shirtless display...

yes..it's macro shot :wink1:

i guess i can just switched it to my other body for display but things like this getting passed QC is really not acceptable for the price we pay and these supposedly are high end collectibles...

Rob

I also have a defective item, even worse of my bruce. I ordered from ebayer Guobei, and received today, but one foot was broken. so sad. Any help, guys. :thud:

Guobei is one of the good guys. I'm sure he'll try and help in any way he can.

I'm getting a loose RM-X from him in the next day or so. He has been great when things go wrong. One time, due to a mix up when they were posting orders, I got sent a loose TT when I'd ordered an MIB one. The leg had broken off it, but, he let me keep the broken one and replaced it with an MIB one free of charge.

I find it important to build a rapport with sellers that you do good business with, then they're good to you when things go bad.

Hang in there!

CHEERS!

So there I was sitting around the house goofing off with my Bruce Lee collection as usual when I realized that 3 GOD smiley faces need some fondling, yes, good ol' fashion groping. And as I was molesting those beautiful faces, it suddenly hit me.

"My gawd, what hideous hairs you all have!"

It was just such a waste to see those gorgeous faces stuck under the same atrocity. It was time for him to get hip. It was time for me to get hardcore. So I pulled out my Dremmel set and went to work.

UL21.jpg

UL24.jpg

UL23.jpg

UL22.jpg

"Ahhhh, there you go my dear Mr. Lee. That is more like it. Now your irresistable charm is out for all to see!"
UL25.jpg

I'm so glad you posted these here, I can't read Indonesian! How come you have so many loose heads!?

CHEERS!

I asked him about a week ago, and he said Jul/Aug time frame. July is already almost over, so I am thinking it will be quite soon.

Speaking of Guo Bei and my own dealings with him, this guy deserves a standing ovation. Today I received the extra GOD bodies, head sculpts and hands set I ordered from him, and his packaging was over-the-top beyond-call-of-duty!!! Simply put, I have not seen a better packaging job! See for yourselves.

DSC00623.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

Those are the foamies from HT Casual BL series!!!
He also inidividually wrapped each body and headsculpt to further protect it. Those foamies were stacked together and put inside a thin paperbox, and it was once again bubble wrapped and put in the outter heavy duty cardboard box. I bow to you Guo Bei for your extra care in the shipment.:clap:clap:clap

His shipment is always expedient, he is an awesome communicator, and he always has the best deal in town! I can't say enough nice things about this guy. Thank you again Guo Bei, and Gung Fu for hooking me up with this awesome seller. :wink1:

I came late to this party so forgive the odd necro-bump!

This post really caught my attention as I have ordered a loose RM-X and a Smiley from him. Just look at those bodies! Not a stain in sight!

The guy is a hero!

CHEERS!

The ankles break easily. Did you force the joint the wrong way?
More importantly, WHY ARE YOUR LEGS BLUE!:horror

DSC01394.jpg

Rory, No, I just received it like that and so upset. just Like you say, this body is also defective with blue ink , and black spots . Ill show you. My cam is not that good, but still can see it.

Keep your cool and I'm sure Guobei will sort you out. The one thing people should never do is rant when they contact sellers/manufacturers. Rant to yourself by all means when you get something defective, but calm it down when you contact the company/seller.

If you're good to them, they'll be good to you

Hope you get what you need

CHEERS!

For anyone with paint defects, here's a little tip for painting rubber, if you mix acrylic paint with Pros-Aide you get a rub proof flexible paint. It's an old technique from make-up maestro D!ck Smith. (That's his name! Silly PC forum censor!)

It's not one I've actually tried myself, and I hope I won't need to on my Bruce. D!ck won Oscars and he knows his stuff!

CHEERS!

Here is my Bruce Lee first version with the smiling head upgrade. I had to do heavy sanding to fit the head on the old body. Love the smiling face, more than the Hot Toys sculpt.

bruce1.jpg

bruce2.jpg

bruce3.jpg

Hi guys..as most of you know, when i got my Beijing version..i immediately use my modified BL 2.5 bodies..now that i have a real chance to inspect the rubber body it came with, i found out that the left arm is broken inside the elbow...I only found that out when i ordered the extra body/shoes package direct from enterbay and tried moving it...it holds its position pretty good cause it's ratcheted in the elbows...I emailed Guo Bei for a possible replacement but I have this figure for a month i think so I'm not sure if he will honor my request..

Rob

Saw that, looking forward to see that sculpt.

Sculpt ?

That's just a picture of Bruce which EB had used in the poster art or picture illustrator with Leon, Che Guevara and Arnie T2 for the Ani-Com Expo in HK. EB will at expo show only be offering the "Game of Death; Behind the Scenes" figure set in an exclusive third version of this release for the HK Expo which will only have some minor changes.

Here is my Bruce Lee first version with the smiling head upgrade. I had to do heavy sanding to fit the head on the old body. Love the smiling face, more than the Hot Toys sculpt.
Just to point out (for those that don't have it), HT's smilling sculpt is a one piece sculpt... while EB's looks what appears to be @ least two pieces, hair being separate.

Hi guys..as most of you know, when i got my Beijing version..i immediately use my modified BL 2.5 bodies..now that i have a real chance to inspect the rubber body it came with, i found out that the left arm is broken inside the elbow...I only found that out when i ordered the extra body/shoes package direct from enterbay and tried moving it...it holds its position pretty good cause it's ratcheted in the elbows...I emailed Guo Bei for a possible replacement but I have this figure for a month i think so I'm not sure if he will honor my request..

Rob
Hey Rob sorry to hear that. Idk if you're aware but the elbows do pop in and out of joints inside the rubber arm, maybe that's a possibility? :dunno
Sculpt ?

That's just a picture of Bruce which EB had used in the poster art or picture illustrator with Leon, Che Guevara and Arnie T2 for the Ani-Com Expo in HK. EB will at expo show only be offering the "Game of Death; Behind the Scenes" figure set in an exclusive third version of this release for the HK Expo which will only have some minor changes.

:slap :gah:

Y4NK33, I forgot this:

slap.gif

Btw, not so sure the arm should pop out of the joints inside... It would be best to ask EB about this directly if you are unsure - but to me it does not sound right.

Y4NK33, I forgot this:

slap.gif

Btw, not so sure the arm should pop out of the joints inside... It would be best to ask EB about this directly if you are unsure - but to me it does not sound right.

I'm positive the elbows can pop in and out of the joint in the rubber arm, as I have had mine pop out during posing and popped it back in numerous times.

What do you think about this EB anicom ex BL?

I'm positive the elbows can pop in and out of the joint in the rubber arm, as I have had mine pop out during posing and popped it back in numerous times.

What do you think about this EB anicom ex BL?

that maybe a possibility...I'm going to try to find that pic of the arm with the rubber skin off and go from there..

Rob

Back