Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh.
I just opened it up and there are a few issues.
I ordered from Viking Playground so Im not sure if I have any recourse or not.

All in all the figure, sculpt, accessories look great, but here is what is wrong with mine:

- Part of the felt on the base is torn
- The smiling headsculpt has a small worn spot on the chin
- The bracelet was riding too high and when I loosened it to slide down it left ink on the arm
- The battle damaged tracksuit has little to no definition of the footprint

I'm about to emaip VP and see if they can help me out.

Ugh again...
:(

Corrose,

I really urge you to contact Viking Playground right away about this (enclose photos of the flaws you are addressing) - and they should take care of it. If that does not help than you can always take this up with Enterbay directly which some on this forum has had a very positive experience with returning damage parts from this set.

Because the base is rather heavy, what I would suggest is send the base back to Viking Playground - and have them send you a replacement or fix it. The head, body and suit might be sent to EB.

It is a little hassle and extra work - but better a short time hassle, than a long time disappointment. It should also be a good experience.

Corrose,

I really urge you to contact Viking Playground right away about this (enclose photos of the flaws you are addressing) - and they should take care of it. If that does not help than you can always take this up with Enterbay directly which some on this forum has had a very positive experience with returning damage parts from this set.

Because the base is rather heavy, what I would suggest is send the base back to Viking Playground - and have them send you a replacement or fix it. The head, body and suit might be sent to EB.

It is a little hassle and extra work - but better a short time hassle, than a long time disappointment. It should also be a good experience.

Good advice Gung!

No. But that is the best compliment I have ever heard from anyone. That includes my wife. :rotfl
Caution_Step_Up_Signs_Decals_Stickers.jpg

:clap That's cool. Now if you could combine that hairpiece with Rorywans BD head :horror

Thanks Y4NK33. Does the neck look okay? :pray: :rotfl

Yeah, it's hard to believe it is the same GOD head. The sculpt job on the GOD head really shines if you give it the right hair style.

I didn't even notice it the first time around so that's a good sign! :lol :clap

Were you very unhappy with the original hair? I happen to love it on the smiling sculpt, but I may like the modded hair better on the BD sculpt. Something about the BD sculpt just doesn't 'WOW!' me...yet :D

Here are the shots of mine that I just sent to VP.
Their rep seemed very friendly and willing to help do the exchange. Hope it pans out. I asked her if I could keep my BD head since it was mint. I told her they could just take out the one in the box they send as a replacement, I just didnt want to risk getting back a bad BD head, but no clue if they will do that or not.

You can see in the tracksuit pic, there is virtually no prace of anything resembling a footprint. Was everyone else's this faded?

albright-IMG_9943.jpg

albright-IMG_9942.jpg

albright-IMG_9937.jpg

albright-IMG_9935.jpg

I am very glad things seems to work out for you. It might be a good idea to enclose a note about the DB head that you want to keep.

The DB track suit you have gotten is the lightest version I have seen so far. You could consider asking for a replacement directly from EB, or ask Viking Playground to check and make sure the set they send you has a darker version of it - if not then contacting EB might be a good choice, which will be a really easy replacement.

I also have a defective item, even worse of my bruce. I ordered from ebayer Guobei, and received today, but one foot was broken. so sad. Any help, guys. :thud:

I also email guobei about this, hoping get replacement. Like you guys mentioned, I might contact enterbay for replace. Right?

Here are the shots of mine that I just sent to VP.
Their rep seemed very friendly and willing to help do the exchange. Hope it pans out. I asked her if I could keep my BD head since it was mint. I told her they could just take out the one in the box they send as a replacement, I just didnt want to risk getting back a bad BD head, but no clue if they will do that or not.

You can see in the tracksuit pic, there is virtually no prace of anything resembling a footprint. Was everyone else's this faded?

albright-IMG_9943.jpg

albright-IMG_9942.jpg

albright-IMG_9937.jpg

albright-IMG_9935.jpg

the only mess is the piant rub on the smiling head,all the suit have a barely visible footprint,and for the diorama you could pass forward,it expensive to ship back....
take a look at my footprint I had to customize by myself..is very difficult to find a figure with any stain...

before my suit it was the same of your
30w817a.jpg

after....

308iljo.jpg

2istnp4.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, thanks for the tip.

Another issue I ran into upon further inspection tonight.
His right arm almost seems to be backwards at the elbow. MeaningI can make the 90 degree bend but it goes back, almost like the joint is on the wrong side?

I assume someone else has had to run into this?

Nice, thanks for the tip.

Another issue I ran into upon further inspection tonight.
His right arm almost seems to be backwards at the elbow. MeaningI can make the 90 degree bend but it goes back, almost like the joint is on the wrong side?

I assume someone else has had to run into this?

:monkey2 this is not good if the arm goes backward,it mean is fixed on the reverse side...:monkey1
[email protected] is the best way....

Back