Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm positive the elbows can pop in and out of the joint in the rubber arm, as I have had mine pop out during posing and popped it back in numerous times.

What do you think about this EB anicom ex BL?

You sure ? Sounds to me a bit Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon to me (even thought it was the shoulder in that movie). Not so sure it will be good in the long run - so either have it checked with EB or be careful. But it might be helpful information to Rob though... (though I would check it with EB just to be on the safe side...)
smiley.gif

Btw, not quite sure what you mean Y4NK33... :dunno ...do you the exclusive 3rd. version ? I have not yet seen it so I really do not have any thoughts of it right now.... Sorry Bud... :(

that maybe a possibility...I'm going to try to find that pic of the arm with the rubber skin off and go from there..

Rob

Let us know your findings Rob
smiley.gif

that maybe a possibility...I'm going to try to find that pic of the arm with the rubber skin off and go from there..

Rob
It's a long shot but it's possible. I figured I'd mention it before you shipped it back b/c the 1st time mine popped out I almost _____ a brick :lol Best of luck. :pray:
You sure ? Sounds to me a bit Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon to me (even thought it was the shoulder in that movie).
:lol
I'm sure the elbow can pop in/out as I mentioned above. That being said his might be broken, I just wanted to mention that so he could try it before shipping back to the retailer.

Here is my Bruce Lee first version with the smiling head upgrade. I had to do heavy sanding to fit the head on the old body. Love the smiling face, more than the Hot Toys sculpt.

bruce1.jpg

bruce2.jpg

bruce3.jpg

Very clever mod that, it was one I thought of doing myself till I saw the RM-X.

There was a guy on eBay that had a ready modded BL3.5, sadly it went before I could lay hands on it.

CHEERS!

Hi guys..as most of you know, when i got my Beijing version..i immediately use my modified BL 2.5 bodies..now that i have a real chance to inspect the rubber body it came with, i found out that the left arm is broken inside the elbow...I only found that out when i ordered the extra body/shoes package direct from enterbay and tried moving it...it holds its position pretty good cause it's ratcheted in the elbows...I emailed Guo Bei for a possible replacement but I have this figure for a month i think so I'm not sure if he will honor my request..

Rob

As myself and others have said, Guobei is a hero when it comes to 1/6. If EB can't sort you out then hopefully he can.

CHEERS!

Very clever mod that, it was one I thought of doing myself till I saw the RM-X.

There was a guy on eBay that had a ready modded BL3.5, sadly it went before I could lay hands on it.

CHEERS!

thinking of doing that myself.ive taken the neck ring and peg out leaving
just the hole will wait till the smiley head gets here then work it out:impatient:

Here is how I modded GOD heads to fit on BL 2.5 & 3.5 bodies. This takes less than 1 - 5 minutes depending on how you feel about the neck. *cough*Yankee*cough*

I have also tried the neck ball grinding method to fit it on the forementioned BL body from ebay which was modified to fit HT heads, but it is a lot more difficult to do, and it offers so little neck articulation compared to the mod I am about to show you.

I discovered this mod purely by accident. I had forced the GOD head into HT body, and when I tried to pull it out, the neck peg seperated from the head. It did not break off, but rather it simply detached, because the plastic glue that was holding the neck peg to the head loosened up, and the peg broke free. The hole left behind happnes to fit the neck pin of BL bodies perfectly. I simply pushed the pin into the hole, and voila!, the mod was done. So I simply grabbed another head, loosed the neck peg with a pair of pliers, and it came right out. This mod really depends on how strongly the neck peg is glued to the head. Out of 6 GOD heads I have, 2 of them were glued so tight that I could not loosen them with ease. Here are some pictures to help you visualize.

BD Head
DSC01089.jpg

Neck Peg Removed
DSC01090.jpg

Head Installed on BL2.5
DSC01093.jpg

Gap Shown With The Head Fully Pushed Forward
DSC01092.jpg

If this bothers you, you can simply enlarge the detent slot on the head so it will fit tighter. Once you've gotten this far in your mod, you will see what I mean. But I am not as neck obsessed as SoMeBoDy on this forum, and I left it alone. You can't see it anyway once you install the hair piece.
DSC01098.jpg

This looks fine to me.
DSC01099.jpg

It is incredible how good this GOD head sculpt actually is. I am amazed everytime.

The advantage of this mod is, first, it's easy. Second, it offers greater neck articulation than neck ball grind mod. And last, it is not a permenant mod. You can always throw the neck peg back in the head and pop the head in on RM-X1 body, and it holds just fine.

Here is how I modded GOD heads to fit on BL 2.5 & 3.5 bodies. This takes less than 1 - 5 minutes depending on how you feel about the neck. *cough*Yankee*cough*

I have also tried the neck ball grinding method to fit it on the forementioned BL body from ebay which was modified to fit HT heads, but it is a lot more difficult to do, and it offers so little neck articulation compared to the mod I am about to show you.

I discovered this mod purely by accident. I had forced the GOD head into HT body, and when I tried to pull it out, the neck peg seperated from the head. It did not break off, but rather it simply detached, because the plastic glue that was holding the neck peg to the head loosened up, and the peg broke free. The hole left behind happnes to fit the neck pin of BL bodies perfectly. I simply pushed the pin into the hole, and voila!, the mod was done. So I simply grabbed another head, loosed the neck peg with a pair of pliers, and it came right out. This mod really depends on how strongly the neck peg is glued to the head. Out of 6 GOD heads I have, 2 of them were glued so tight that I could not loosen them with ease. Here are some pictures to help you visualize.

BD Head
DSC01089.jpg

Neck Peg Removed
DSC01090.jpg

Head Installed on BL2.5
DSC01093.jpg

Gap Shown With The Head Fully Pushed Forward
DSC01092.jpg

If this bothers you, you can simply enlarge the detent slot on the head so it will fit tighter. Once you've gotten this far in your mod, you will see what I mean. But I am not as neck obsessed as SoMeBoDy on this forum, and I left it alone. You can't see it anyway once you install the hair piece.
DSC01098.jpg

This looks fine to me.
DSC01099.jpg

It is incredible how good this GOD head sculpt actually is. I am amazed everytime.

The advantage of this mod is, first, it's easy. Second, it offers greater neck articulation than neck ball grind mod. And last, it is not a permenant mod. You can always throw the neck peg back in the head and pop the head in on RM-X1 body, and it holds just fine.

im sold..c'mon head get here:gah:.,gonna try your suggestion..now i need a cheap BD head too lol

I discovered this mod purely by accident. I had forced the GOD head into HT body, and when I tried to pull it out, the neck peg seperated from the head. It did not break off, but rather it simply detached, because the plastic glue that was holding the neck peg to the head loosened up, and the peg broke free. The hole left behind happnes to fit the neck pin of BL bodies perfectly. I simply pushed the pin into the hole, and voila!, the mod was done. So I simply grabbed another head, loosed the neck peg with a pair of pliers, and it came right out. This mod really depends on how strongly the neck peg is glued to the head. Out of 6 GOD heads I have, 2 of them were glued so tight that I could not loosen them with ease.

Pretty cool, when I saw you doing the hair mod I did look at that neck hole and wonder if it'd go onto a 3.5.

CHEERS!

PS (Text was edited and pics removed to save space.)

I got my RM-X and smile head today! It's amazing, it makes my FOF figure look like a toy! I had to go out for most of the day so I haven't had chance to do any pics.

There were a couple of minor nits, a nick on one wrist (now hidden by the hand) and a white mark on one shoulder-blade, but, unlike others, I can live with them. I couldn't do the arm pose I wanted so I fitted some spare RM-4 hands to it and did some subtle pastel shading to get the hands to match the skin.

As it came from Guobei, it came packed in the HT foam like the ones I quoted on the other page. Apart from that mark the body is immaculate and I totally love it. Probably one of the nicest looking figures I own.

I'll see if I can get some pics done tomorrow

CHEERS!

Back