Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A collector friend of mine in New York, Hector Martinez, finally got his figure set (Hong Kong, not Beijing), and I wanted to post this one picture with a slight profile of the bruised head which I really took me by surprise how much Bruce you can see actually in the head sculpt from this particular angle. I totally see Bruce in the eyes, nose, cheek and everything here - I can actually feel him in this picture !

267823_2285756468027_1372367077_2798452_1486295_n.jpg

Btw, maybe this has something to do about the smaller eye pupils or something else I do not know - but to me this is the best close up photo of the bruised head I have seen to date. This is the look I will be going for - trying to recreate in my display.

Yes I definitely can Rorywan.

I guess I have to get me a 2nd. bruised head now - or maybe I should wait till September when EB has announced they will be sending out a batch, in case they would do more changes ? What do you think ?

Btw Rorywan, I hope you do not mind me asking, but could you (when you have time of course, no pressure from "Mr. Gung" here... hehe...) take a similar angle shot of your two heads so I can see ?

Some new pics. I just took them on my office desk, I couldn't spend too much time on it, but I was trying to go for that low light look that was a bit closer to GOD look. These are raw pics, nothing graded or touched up, single source daylight. One day when i Have time I will try and match the lighting from GOD. Too much to do, too little time!

First a couple more head comparison shots.
BL11.jpg

Bl10.jpg

BL8.jpg

BL7.jpg

BL6.jpg

BL5.jpg

BL4-2.jpg

BL3-2.jpg

BL2-3.jpg

BL1-2.jpg

Yes I definitely can Rorywan.

I guess I have to get me a 2nd. bruised head now - or maybe I should wait till September when EB has announced they will be sending out a batch, in case they would do more changes ? What do you think ?

Btw Rorywan, I hope you do not mind me asking, but could you (when you have time of course, no pressure from "Mr. Gung" here... hehe...) take a similar angle shot of your two heads so I can see ?

Sorry Gung, I posted those pics before I noticed your post. I will try to do it soon man.
These heads are very tricky to shoot, If the light is too bright, you seem to lose all the detail, but if it's flat you lose the realism. Anyhow hope you light them, it's just one pose I didn't have time to pose him.

No problem at all mate. I know you are busy with work and stuff.

LOVE the pictures of yours as always ! You tha man !

Btw, will you be doing some abs flexing pose with yours ? ...and let me know if you need a towel or two as I think I have met this cool person who can do custom towels in any measurements, colour or form.

By the way Rorywan, I am going to post some of those head shot (alone) pictures on EB's Facebook group whether you like it or not (joking... Hehe...). Will credit you of course
smiley.gif

No problem at all mate. I know you are busy with work and stuff.

LOVE the pictures of yours as always ! You tha man !

Btw, will you be doing some abs flexing pose with yours ? ...and let me know if you need a towel or two as I think I have met this cool person who can do custom towels in any measurements, colour or form.

Yeah, I'd love some simple white towels like ahgnus had in his fantastic pics! Let me know.
:hi5:

By the way Rorywan, I am going to post some of those head shot (alone) pictures on EB's Facebook group whether you like it or not (joking... Hehe...). Will credit you of course
smiley.gif

No worries, feel free!

Just posted on EB FB group
wink.gif

No problems on the towel - I will fix. Btw, the seller/towel-maker is out of town to 30th. July, so we have some time to be creative if you would have some special requests (yellow with black stripes maybe ?). I know Ahgnus might be getting some for his figures - but let us hope we will not see some really rare behind the scene photographs of figure displays (if you know what I mean...) Hehehe...

First a couple more head comparison shots.
BL11.jpg

Bl10.jpg
:clap

You now have the best set that I've seen on this thread :D

Kind of bittersweet. Your BD head is so good that I don't think I'll look at my set the same way, as if it was tainted all of a sudden :monkey2 Probably doesn't help that your pics show the detail nicely :D I'd pay you to do mine like that, but as you said, you can't guarantee it would turn out like the one you have. Especially since you said the new BD head you got was different to begin with :D

Seriously ..... good job :D

Does green suit me? :chug

I'm sorry Larry. I really am. I don't mean to show off anything, just got lucky I guess.
But thanks...!
:monkey3

I bet EB will improve the paint job again when they release their final version.

:lol Don't say sorry, you have nothing to be sorry about :1-1:

Yes he has. He's done the equivalent of a photoshop comparison pic but he's done it with an actual head. He has made EB's stock head look like it was put out five years ago. Say sorry to Enterbay Rory (and post them your pics while you're at it so they'll know what tweaks are required for their revised paint app :wink1:)

Yes he has. He's done the equivalent of a photoshop comparison pic but he's done it with an actual head. He has made EB's stock head look like it was put out five years ago. Say sorry to Enterbay Rory (and post them your pics while you're at it so they'll know what tweaks are required for their revised paint app :wink1:)
You know what? You're right.

SCREW YOU RORY

Jokes :lol :1-1:

Yeah, if Enterbay do a Rory improvement, then I think I will have to get a parted out BD head later :D & maybe bin the ones I have :lol Nah :D

Back