Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have the one with the original EVision system but I removed it :)

I'll try to take more pics later on...

Rob
Ooh some pics :clap I'm curious as to how you removed it & how easy it would be to remove & replace. The eyes on mine are crooked :D

:lolIt's those little 1/6 shoe laces again

Don't forget to tie the shoes that come with the extra body Enterbay :D
I think I'll refer to them as the Onitsuka's from hell from now on :D
I'm contemplating using a drop of glue on mine just to never have to go through the ordeal of tying them again :lol
yeah..they are really kinda big :rotfl maybe I'll try to switch them with the smaller ones that came with the HT DX04 :wink1:
Rob
Hehe, no big deal Rob. Just an observation! :peace

:slap

Sorry ARROVVE, I though those two photos where posted by Rob - but it was you.

Can you tell us if you have stained the shoes - and also where you got that special bracelet ?

smiley.gif

yes!
i'm using a casual wear hot toys body ^______^

i've buy the shoes from patrick ( mytoys)...
same thing for the bracalet, more beautiful compared to the enterbay's bracialet.
i'm working on this figure....the laces will be cut at the end ;)

yes!
i'm using a casual wear hot toys body ^______^

i've buy the shoes from patrick ( mytoys)...
same thing for the bracalet, more beautiful compared to the enterbay's bracialet.
i'm working on this figure....the laces will be cut at the end ;)

Yeah ! I totally agree that the bracelet is so much better !

Btw, MyToys/Patrick - is that someone who custom make parts ? I would have love to get hold of that perfect bracelet. Could you show more photos of it ARROVVE ?

Yeah ! I totally agree that the bracelet is so much better !

Btw, MyToys/Patrick - is that someone who custom make parts ? I would have love to get hold of that perfect bracelet. Could you show more photos of it ARROVVE ?

Thats not a perfect Bracelet I believe its the same bracelet from the original GoD release... arrove you have been fooling everyone (except shadowfla) into thinking your figure is the new Enterbay GoD whereas its a HT BL body with parted out heads, clothes, bracelets shoes etc etc... :D
hahahahaha :lol no wonder your poses looked so much more dynamic and good!

Patrick is the singaporean ebayer called 'mytoys_box' which ives parted out BL stuff and some kitbashed ones and custom ones

hey hey :)
the battle damaged have hot toys body, but i don't repaint the head.
only footprint e some black color on the shoes.

the poses whit smiling head is totally enterbay ;)

hihihihihihihi

p.s. shadowfla is on my italian forum: he knew my "custom" ;)

It's pretty cool that EB solved the extra-sneakers quandary by including them in the nude body set. I guess we'll see a few of these being parted out too. Sucks to be one of those who paid around $40 just for the sneakers when for $30 more they could've had a body too :monkey3

It's pretty cool that EB solved the extra-sneakers quandary by including them in the nude body set. I guess we'll see a few of these being parted out too. Sucks to be one of those who paid around $40 just for the sneakers when for $30 more they could've had a body too :monkey3

yeah I think Enterbay deserve a big :clap for this.

They could have had the body sold separately at $60 and everyone would have bought it anyway. Including not just the shoes but the bracelet is pretty awesome.

:lol :goodpost:
Congrats man, direct from EB?:clap
Thanks! Nah I PO'd them as soon as I got the sets through Bei :D
yeah I think Enterbay deserve a big :clap for this.
They could have had the body sold separately at $60 and everyone would have bought it anyway. Including not just the shoes but the bracelet is pretty awesome.
:clap :clap :clap :goodpost:

a small change to my footprint

and shoes...
i don't like a pair of brilliant shoes...

Arrovve cazzarola The footprint is too dark now,the size and the position isn't correct,what are you doing? calm down my friend,you are about to ruin your figure at ll...
Suit stains by itself with that footprint the body will be completely stained by the black paint...you didn't have thougt at this mess...
The shoes are very nice but I will try to use black pencil powder for that.

IMG_8952.jpg

IMG_8963.jpg

IMG_8931.jpg

just notice the eyes are off :( need to retake it later...

this body is too better than the rubber one,is the 2,5 version right?
you have modified the wirst joint to make the hands more posable..very nice touch,and good job on the poses,I like it..

Yeah, the $62 body+ from EB was a welcome surprise. I think I would have thought $62 for the body alone was a well enough price for this hobby. Thanks EB :D

2 EB BL muscle bodies shipping EMS tomorrow :rock :yess:
:clap 1 for me & 1 for you :hi5:

Thanks! Nah I PO'd them as soon as I got the sets through Bei :D
So he quoted you a price & let you pre order? Hmmm, during our emails he only had an estimate price & was telling me (yesterday or this morning) that the extra bodies would be available in 1-2 months time. So I went directly to EB :dunno Do people not get a friendly vibe from me? :thud:

:clap 1 for me & 1 for you :hi5:
:rotfl
So he quoted you a price & let you pre order? Hmmm, during our emails he only had an estimate price & was telling me (yesterday or this morning) that the extra bodies would be available in 1-2 months time. So I went directly to EB :dunno Do people not get a friendly vibe from me? :thud:
I don't think Bei had a clue how many bodies he was getting & he definitely didn't have a set date for receiving them when I asked b/c it was a very early on, way before we saw this EB packaging with the shoes, etc. At that time, he had said his best guess was that he'd get them in the last week of July or August sometime. I'm sure if he had them available when you asked he'd gladly sell them to you, he's as friendly a seller as I've come across in any business & I can't say enough positive things about him :D

I'm glad you were able to get them directly from EB :hi5:

Back