Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've said continuously the body is not complete, that there WILL BE JOINTS from the start. People just started to delude themselves into thinking it will be seamless.

This is a smart move on their part, there will be no rubber ripping complaints (like there would be if all the joints were covered in rubber).

Ah, I never paid attention to anything about this figure past the initial images. Too bad they won't just sell one that looks like this.

They've said continuously the body is not complete, that there WILL BE JOINTS from the start. People just started to delude themselves into thinking it will be seamless.

:lecture

It even says so in the little sign behind the figure in those new photos on the previous page.

After debating wether to get it or not, the extras and the price go against it. I wanted a Bruce from the 3 movies I like the most, EtD, GoD, and WotD. I already pre-ordered the Hot Toys EtD EX.

I will risk it and wait for Hot Toys to do their own version of the other 2 figures.

BUT, I might end up buying the figure if they sell it individually ebay or here.

Have my pre-order in for this one. Easily the best Bruce Lee figure ever made.

I've owned and sold almost all the Enterbay Bruce Lee's in my picky quest for perfection (only one I haven't owned is Kato...).

From the description I believe the final product may only have the elbow joint be flexible rubber. The description only makes mentioned of a 'contractible bicep'.

That leads me to believe that the shoulders will be a standard joint I think....which I like far better, especially since he'll be wearing the suit so there is no upside to a rubber shoulder joint.

We already know the wrists and hands will be standard since they've shown all the extra hands it comes with.

I really really hope its true what I saw earlier on this thread - that Enterbay have been experimenting for years with rubber bodies and are putting this through 'intense testing'. Nothing would suck more than having this fall apart.

...and I wonder if these heads will attach to the BL-3.5 because I'd kind of like to have one of each type of body for the 2 different heads.

One big flaw with a rubber body and Enterbay combination is the rubber body will be sticky and will absorb the color of the yellow and black stripes of the jumpsuit.

One big flaw with a rubber body and Enterbay combination is the rubber body will be sticky and will absorb the color of the yellow and black stripes of the jumpsuit.

Hopefully Enterbay have figured out a way to stop that....
I mean they must at least be as aware of Hot Toy's issues as we are right?

I'm hoping they have figured something out and we aren't simply going to see a repeat of all of HT's issues with rubber muscle.

You think they would learn it from their first Bruce lee figure, but mine was the Nokia GOD Bruce that was released much later and still have the ink stains with the plastic body.
I foresee alot of trouble ahead for Enterbay with complaints.

The set is nice enough... different from the run-o-the-mill, and provides a context for collectors to show off that nicely sculpted torso without offending their screen-accuracy sensibilities.

But the accessories do nothing for me personally, and 350+ is too much of a stretch for me. Even if this thing never stains, holds great poses and lasts a million years, Hot Toys will likely produce an equally awesome GoD Bruce, but with better accessories and at 60% of the price.

Hot Toys will likely produce an equally awesome GoD Bruce, but with better accessories and at 60% of the price.

True. With EtD EX we get 2 full figures for $100 less.

And regarding the stains in the body, I believe it will end up being stained. My FoF Bruce was stained from the calfs down due to the black socks, right out of the box. My Kato had the whole body stained due to the black outfit.

Last edited:
You have to factor a few things in when debating the fact Hot Toys Enter the Dragon is $100 less.

1) The bodies
Hot Toys body is standard plastic
I loved the prototype ripped one...hate the revised one. I realise I'm in the minority here :)

The Enterbay GoD one is by far the best body ever produced on a 1/6 figure ....though how the dreaded 'rubber issues' will affect this remain to be seen....it could flip this category...

2) Enterbay is a solid real wood backdrop - I owned the original GoD and can't overstate how nice the wooden backdrop made the whole thing look....I was constantly disappointed by Enterbay's new Lee
s and their cardboard backdrops (or no backdrops...). Quite happy they have provided a real wood one again here. It really takes the whole thing to another level when displaying.

Last edited:
You mean best aesthetically (which isn't even final yet... we haven't seen the jointed version).

We just have to wait... the only things we can judge by is history... and HT's history is a little more promising.

You have to factor a few things in when debating the fact Hot Toys Enter the Dragon is $100 less.

DX04 Exclusive = $220
EB GoD = $350+

...but comparing like with like, the standard single-body DX04 package is $200, so the difference in price is more like at least $150.

Sadly for me it doesn't matter how good a job EB does on the body - at that price I could only justify the outlay if HT weren't in the Bruce Lee game.

Can't wait to have the side-by-side review, should be epic :)

Yeah.... I'd gladly eat my words about Enterbay and buy their figure if it turns out better than HT... but I'm just skeptical right now.

Yeah, Enterbay has not even shown the actual final version. I care for nothing but the headsculpts and outfits. Accessories are a plus when they are really important for a figure such as LoZ Link's sword. But backdrops or dioramas or cameras are just useless to me.

So at $100+ cheaper than the Enterbay figure and basically get 2 whole figures with the EX, it is not a debate for me to win.

The Enterbay Bruce's Ive gotten have all being high quality, so maybe they will deliver. But Hot Toys has a better record and they will make a GoD as wel, so I guess Ill just wait.

You mean best aesthetically (which isn't even final yet... we haven't seen the jointed version).

We just have to wait... the only things we can judge by is history... and HT's history is a little more promising.

Yes I mean aesthetically.
Though it won't look as good...I'm hoping the final version will have visible jointed shoulders so as to avoid unnecessary rubber stress...and I think it'll still look the best ever.

Back