Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DX04 Exclusive = $220
EB GoD = $350+

...but comparing like with like, the standard single-body DX04 package is $200, so the difference in price is more like at least $150.

Sadly for me it doesn't matter how good a job EB does on the body - at that price I could only justify the outlay if HT weren't in the Bruce Lee game.

Can't wait to have the side-by-side review, should be epic :)

sorry if I'm misunderstanding whats being said here but the price has been set by Enterbay for their new GoD figure.

Its available for pre-order now at $300.
https://www.enterbay.com/web/productInfo.php?f=list&id=413

(so exactly $100 more than the standard Hot Toys one)

Yeah, Enterbay has not even shown the actual final version. I care for nothing but the headsculpts and outfits. Accessories are a plus when they are really important for a figure such as LoZ Link's sword. But backdrops or dioramas or cameras are just useless to me.

So at $100+ cheaper than the Enterbay figure and basically get 2 whole figures with the EX, it is not a debate for me to win.

The Enterbay Bruce's Ive gotten have all being high quality, so maybe they will deliver. But Hot Toys has a better record and they will make a GoD as wel, so I guess Ill just wait.

You don't like a good backdrop diorama? You crazy :) ...to each their own. But I love that stuff :D

The other thing I don't get is Enterbay is taking a lot of ____ for not having their final pics out but Hot Toys is doing the exact same thing.

The figure is due out in Feb (well around now I guess...) but all websites are still using the old outdated body pics and pics of the Face sculpts that are supposedly still being worked on? There have been 3 'backstage' shots of the new body (which caused me to cancel my EX pre order) and thats it?

The thing is that Hot Toys is showing us what we are getting already, what to expect. And their headsculpts will only improve, so what you see from Hot toys right now, is pretty much what it is going to look like in the end and most likely better.

Enterbay is not showing the final body yet and they have it up for pre-order. Not just that, you have to pay it in full. What if the final body has something that you do not like? What if it has as much visible joints as the Hot Toys one? What if those joints look bad? All this are what ifs and maybe they will have the best body you expect, but right now, only Enyerbay knows.

The thing about me not liking back drops or dioramas is just the fact that it takes unnecessary space and is nothing essential for the figure. I rather have a bunch of accessories that will give me many dispay options than to have one background.

Last edited:
The only diorama or backdrop or environment I would like to get would be a Mario Bros themed one. Would love to have all my figs in the Mushroom Kingdom.

The only diorama or backdrop or environment I would like to get would be a Mario Bros themed one. Would love to have all my figs in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Not even the Hot Toys Predator 1 diorama or Hot Toys Godfather chair?
I think it really adds to the figure in most cases.

Not even the Hot Toys Predator 1 diorama or Hot Toys Godfather chair?
I think it really adds to the figure in most cases.

I have the P1 base and Cleaner Kit base. The thing is that I like to put all my figures together, for example, my Medicom Goku vs. P1 and my Medicom Ash with Pikachu vs. Berserker. T2 Arnie vs. Wolf, etc. So the dioramas are useless for me. Or sometimes I have the 'good' guys vs 'bad' guys. And I want them to look in scale too.

I don't have detolfs, Im having a custom made display case for all of my Transformers collection and on top, I'm planning on putting my 1/6 figs. there and I will have a lot of space to create a good battle scene with great poses, the dioramas would just take space and not look right next to other dioramas.

Just need the Sideshow Yoda and Hot Toys Bruce to be released already.

I have the P1 base and Cleaner Kit base. The thing is that I like to put all my figures together, for example, my Medicom Goku vs. P1 and my Medicom Ash with Pikachu vs. Berserker. T2 Arnie vs. Wolf, etc. So the dioramas are useless for me. Or sometimes I have the 'good' guys vs 'bad' guys. And I want them to look in scale too.

I don't have detolfs, Im having a custom made display case for all of my Transformers collection and on top, I'm planning on putting my 1/6 figs. there and I will have a lot of space to create a good battle scene with great poses, the dioramas would just take space and not look right next to other dioramas.

Just need the Sideshow Yoda and Hot Toys Bruce to be released already.

OK, cool.
I get what youre saying.

I dunno why but suddenly all this Bruce Lee news is getting a bit too much for me, as in earlier for months I was on the edge of my seat for any little news, now the wait is becoming annoying. I was hoping Enterbay would quench my Lee thirst but putting up a preorder with no prototype close to final production in sight is plain ridiculous... Hot Toys still havent shown anything, god knows whats happening in their 'heads'. Now with the Chinese New Year I don think we'll see HT's DX04 before March or God forbid April... :(

$349 on BBTS........ I don't know that price tag for a 1/6 seems nuts, no??:dunno

Sab has pointed out the MSRP is $300, which is pretty good considering this is a set comparable to the FoF package.

..still too much for me though.

The thing is that Hot Toys is showing us what we are getting already, what to expect. And their headsculpts will only improve, so what you see from Hot toys right now, is pretty much what it is going to look like in the end and most likely better.

Enterbay is not showing the final body yet and they have it up for pre-order. Not just that, you have to pay it in full. What if the final body has something that you do not like? What if it has as much visible joints as the Hot Toys one? What if those joints look bad? All this are what ifs and maybe they will have the best body you expect, but right now, only Enyerbay knows..

well Enterbay you can see the headsculpts...Hot Toy still haven't shown their final sculpts either. They have shown 3 backstage shots of their 'revised' body but nothing else or final as of yet.

Both companies are in a similar position in this case.

There is a chance the Enterbay body could look horrible...but I seriously doubt it...and as I said before, I'm actually hoping for visible shoulder joints LOL so we can cut down on the rubber stress and up the posing.

Yeah, again, too much when compared to basically the same offering by Hot Toys, just different movie, and at $100+ less than Enterbay.

And as for the delay from Hot Toys, I think Arnie had to do something with it. There is no way that a revised sculpt takes this long. I think it's more of a re-sculpt than anything.

Hopefully they also closed the mouth on the regular head, don't like that open mouth expression.

well Enterbay you can see the headsculpts...Hot Toy still haven't shown their final sculpts either. They have shown 3 backstage shots of their 'revised' body but nothing else or final as of yet.

Both companies are in a similar position in this case.

I get what you say, but with Hot Toys, the sculpts are only going to improve. Enterbay's body, on the other hand, is not going to look like the proto, technically, it won't look as good.

So yeah, both have not shown the final figure, but Hot Toys is for improvement, Enterbay is not.

Yeah, again, too much when compared to basically the same offering by Hot Toys, just different movie, and at $100+ less than Enterbay.

$100 less ($80 less if you are comparing to the SS Ex.)
Hot Toys is definitely better value for money, no argument there (though I love the wooden dio)

For me it also comes down to which movie.
I already own the Enterbay 1/4 EtD full statue which is freaking awesome and I don't need another EtD product.
Game of Death is my favorite Lee work...even if its unfinished.

Hopefully they also closed the mouth on the regular head, don't like that open mouth expression.

wow we have different opinions :D. I think the best part of the Hot Toys figure is that open mouth sculpt. You can almost hear him making his high pitched coo.

I get what you say, but with Hot Toys, the sculpts are only going to improve. Enterbay's body, on the other hand, is not going to look like the proto, technically, it won't look as good. So yeah, both have not shown the final figure, but Hot Toys is for improvement, Enterbay is not.

I don't know man....differing opinions again...when I saw Hot Toys revised body sculpt I cancelled my SS Ex. pre order. To each their own though.

The only reason we know for a fact Enterbay's final body won't be an improvement is because their prototype is aesthetically perfect and there is no where to go but down from there...

You have to factor a few things in when debating the fact Hot Toys Enter the Dragon is $100 less.

1) The bodies
Hot Toys body is standard plastic
I loved the prototype ripped one...hate the revised one. I realise I'm in the minority here :)
The Enterbay GoD one is by far the best body ever produced on a 1/6 figure ....though how the dreaded 'rubber issues' will affect this remain to be seen....it could flip this category...

2) Enterbay is a solid real wood backdrop - I owned the original GoD and can't overstate how nice the wooden backdrop made the whole thing look....I was constantly disappointed by Enterbay's new Lee
s and their cardboard backdrops (or no backdrops...). Quite happy they have provided a real wood one again here. It really takes the whole thing to another level when displaying.

At least you are not alone.
I join you.

I liked the muscular body much more.

It was not the amount of muscles he had, it's how close to tbe movie he looked like. The body looked more like getting a He-man figure, with the very deep cuts and marks. But if you liked it that, hey, good thing. But most most here like our figures as close to the real thing as possible.

The undamaged sculpt with semi opened mouth just not doing it for me. Its just opened like he wants to say something, but doesnt really find the words. Thats why I would have preferred him with a serious, determined stare right before he starts fighting Ohara.

And I dont collect statues since I like changing poses on my figs, but I was close to getting the full Bruce statue from Enterbay. I bet it looks great.

And BBTS has the GoD for $350, Enterbay for $300 plus shipping. My EX, 2 full figures, is less than $225 total, with shipping included.

Last edited:
At least you are not alone.
I join you.

I liked the muscular body much more.

Well If it comes to someone who liked the original Proto, I didnt really like the body BUT I think Im the ONLY one who wasnt disappointed with the Battle Damaged Head Sculpt. I wouldnt have mind owning it cause honestly Yulli did a really cool likeness of me :lol yeah! believe it or not it would have been a dream come true for me, Hot Toys cosplay of me as Bruce Lee in EtD!! Man that would be crazy!

Damn all you nit pickers! you guys ruined my chance to get a pretty good Head Sculpt of mine :p

Back