Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Dassy. Forget the DvD recorder. People need to know they lucked out. Thanks for your help along the way. I really have appreciated it.

creecher said:
Thanks sam, I haven't/hadn't even checked the accessories yet. Yes I see them, they can go in later. :ted

Shai was right. Best figure ever.

Well, one of the best available to the public. There are more coming! Are you going to get all Bruce Lees from enterbay?

This is going to be my next project! Im going to start tomorrow!

(1)279-7920_IMG.JPG

(1)279-7934_IMG.JPG

(1)279-7939_IMG.JPG

(1)279-7946_IMG.JPG

(1)279-7961_IMG.JPG

(1)280-8062_IMG.JPG

(1)280-8072_IMG.JPG

samuraiwarrior said:
Well, one of the best available to the public. There are more coming! Are you going to get all Bruce Lees from enterbay?

I'm not into films that much, when it comes to figures. It's the figure itself that sucks me in. That and innovation, like Der Kinderstod's eyes, for example.

Game of Death is my least favourite Bruce Lee film. The suit makes it iconic, to my thinking. I have the Art Asylym Bruce but have never displayed it in it's GoD suit before. I will be doing that shortly. I prefer him in his traditional dress. I can't really see myself buying anymore, other than the version Enterbay intend to produce him in, with the rooted hair. I think that's the EtD version. Then I'm done.

I'll never say never though. I never thought I would display my Art Asylym version in his God suit. That's progress I guess. I never thought I'd collect so many figures either. One thing leads to another. Enterbay has only begun. This is just their beginning. There's so much that can be achieved. Business has a way of getting in the way. The timing, the talent, the staff. The human side comes into it more than it is given appreciation. That's where Sideshow have really hit the mark.

Everyone baulks at the price. I did too. It's a lot of money. Companies are vying for that money. The collector has so many wants, and they are being catered for. Your in a good position sam. You have few figures, but loads of quality. That's where my collecting is heading. I have loads of figures, and I can never put Sideshow down where they don't belong, they have given every person, that registers as a Freak, so much. Don't forget those that haven't. They just haven't known how to acknowledge it.

Sideshow could and can meet that same mark that Enterbay is setting. They know the mass of collectors can't meet that mark. Things change, and Sideshow will have to change. Where can they go? Up is their only option. Look out Enterbay, Sideshow have experience and expertise. A load of talent and a great staff. The Star Wars saga will have it's day. What other license is going to cover them when it falls? They'll have to shoot for the stars. They have a following, that will follow. I never thought I'd pay so much for a figure, or art, or whatever. PF's!!! You're kidding me. But I have 6. It blurred the lines. Why not a 1/6th figure? If it's good. I see the gradual rise as collectors praise the produce of companies, like Hot Toys. I haven't opened my ED 209 yet. The point is, collectors will pay. So why shouldn't Sideshow get what they deserve. They have worked for it and at it so long. I see them raising the bar higher than our imaginations have yet seen, but we'll have to pay. I don't like it, but all I can say is give it to me, I'm not even one of those that considers a Bela bust or a 1:1 Terminator. It's a high. Sideshow gives me that high, and Enterbay has just hit me up.

Wow. :google That's one helluva project you've given yourself. It'll be worth it though. The Enterbay one looks superb. Where did you get so many pictures and dismantled sections of it? I think you have connections. What's the scoop? There's something your not letting on. Who gets a number 4 *********? 'Oh, we happened to send you the first one in Australia'. Is that to say thank you for something? Hmmm I don't think I want to know. It'll just annoy me and cost me a roll of toilet paper.

Just hope the `Deluxe` versions of WOTD comes with the Coliseum :cool: Backdrop/Diaorama,and the ETD with the Hall of Mirrors Backdrop/Diaorama!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

BTW I think the LTD Edition of GOD will be Minus the Base but with Battle Damage?,what do you think!

Yep,the LOT for me!:monkey5

creecher said:
Wow. :google That's one helluva project you've given yourself. It'll be worth it though. The Enterbay one looks superb. Where did you get so many pictures and dismantled sections of it? I think you have connections. What's the scoop? There's something your not letting on. Who gets a number 4 *********? 'Oh, we happened to send you the first one in Australia'. Is that to say thank you for something? Hmmm I don't think I want to know. It'll just annoy me and cost me a roll of toilet paper.

lol! I actually got the photos from a Korean web site. Yeah, exactly!? Who gets number 4 lol? I didnt do anything special, all I did was order the figure after our conversation and that's it. They probably give the numbers randomly?

Dassy said:
Just hope the `Deluxe` versions of WOTD comes with the Coliseum :cool: Backdrop/Diaorama,and the ETD with the Hall of Mirrors Backdrop/Diaorama!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

BTW I think the LTD Edition of GOD will be Minus the Base but with Battle Damage?,what do you think!

We'll know after Kato. About WOTD, it might not come with a diorama but will come with 2 headsculpts instead. (to lessen the price)

to creech...We're moving to Melbourne soon! You dont mind me coming over do you?

samuraiwarrior said:
We'll know after Kato. About WOTD, it might not come with a diorama but will come with 2 headsculpts instead. (to lessen the price)

Got to have the White vest and Double Nunchaku!

That would be cool:cool:

Cheers Creech BTW

Dassy said:

Curse your Red Baron.

Come on Dassy. Stop playing with ya DvD. You have time to post here, so tell us your thoughts about God Bruce, and stop making my anxiety level rise with your diorama delights. :stooge

samuraiwarrior said:
to creech...We're moving to Melbourne soon! You dont mind me coming over do you?

Yeah come on down. I have a ship load of stuff I want to sell, and it'll save on shipping. Do you happen to be in a buying mood? Hey, whose we? I hope they have sisters.:monkey5

Dassy said:
Got to have the White vest and Double Nunchaku!

That would be cool:cool:

Cheers Creech BTW

Well know soon! I think we're going to get a preview of it soon because its the next version coming out...

creecher said:
Yeah come on down. I have a ship load of stuff I want to sell, and it'll save on shipping. Do you happen to be in a buying mood? Hey, whose we?

Me whole family. Nah, ill just come over and drool over your stuff. Hope thats ok lol. I might get a figure or two!

creecher said:
Curse your Red Baron.

Come on Dassy. Stop playing with ya DvD. You have time to post here, so tell us your thoughts about God Bruce, and stop making my anxiety level rise with your diorama delights. :stooge

Just having a rest man,Cables everywhere.Lol

Wont get around to it for a couple of hours yet,Been waiting 30 years for a figure like this another few hours wont dampen my spirit!

:rotfl

No Mookeylama that isn't the diorama that comes with the figure. If you look back through the thread you'll see a pic of Enterbay's God Bruce in a diorama than enacts the scene from the film. Samuraiwarrior has just shown us some pics he has found to help him in making a similiar diorama.

You'll also find pics of the diorama that comes with the figure. It is in the same style, it's way more basic more basic.

WOW

Amazing:eek Deluxe Very High QUALITY and Packaging,so much so that I just sent a Big Thanks You to the Enterbay team.

Perfect representation of Bruce,and could not be captured in with this detail in any form of resin/polystone IMO.

And I for one am not going to touch the figure (Paint) as there is some shading to the final paint job.

Top Marks to Enterbay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooked!:fireworks

creecher said:
Got mine finally. :woo Number 2842.

No one will be disappointed. I have only just pulled him out of the box.

The box. This is excellence outstanding. After removing the thin outer sleeve, the box is a solid cardboard, closer to plywood. One thing to mention here is it is a tight fit and hard to slide off. In fact it isn't supposed to come off. Be careful, it's only supposed to slide open. Thin clear plastic is used to try to lock it in place. I guess they knew people would pull it off. It's easy to slide back on, but I wont be doing that again. All the foam inserts are soft and tight fitting.

The diorama is what you see, and a nice wood is used too. Solid, simple and reeking of quality. The only concerns I have about it are the front post and the rear right outer post (when looking at it from the front) have recesses about 1/2 an inch long cut into the tops of them, about 1/2 an inch down from the tops. I don't know why they are there, and the lower white panel has marks that appear to be where glue has been applied, showing through.

The figure itself is heavy and solid. It's beautiful. It has ratcheted type movement. The painted face doesn't look painted at all, and only has a hint of a 5 o'clock. It relies on natural light to accent the features. Though expert painting does improve the look, as noted from JC Hong's work, but I don't think it needs doing, unless you're an expert. So send one to Les and ask him what he thinks. The hairpiece stops it from looking up, until you swing it round to the side and it's less restricted. What samuraiwarrior did, by placing cotton in his hip joins is the only thing I can see you'd want to do. That was a great tip sam. Everything else is perfect. The zipper in the back is 1/6th, and there's no visible zip when it's done up, cept for it's tongue. I haven't got any Medicom figures to compare it to, except I just got the Rocketeer today, but I haven't opened it yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Worth every penny.
awesome review :D!

Back