Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read this from somewhere else. Some interesting info from Enterbay~

Direct quote from Enterbay:

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

The GAME OF DEATH Special damaged edition still does not have an exact release date , but should be around the mid 2007. The price will be higher than the DX version as the quantity will be smaller and with a brand new head sculpt, accessories to be confirm.

Also, thank you very much for your comment , and we are going to apply a brand new painting style for the "WAY OF THE DRAGON" which will be very close to custom painting.

Here is a small suggestion, when you displaying your GOD figure, it is strongly recommend to display in a good light, (but do not stand under the white lighting), and the detail of the Bruce Lee will be all appear. Minimum a head light shot from the top of the head.

Best Regards
ENTERBAY TEAM
www.enterbay.com

Last edited:
samuraiwarrior said:
I remember reading somewhere that the GoD Ltd Ed is going to come out last.

Really??

Then Enterbay is going to squeeze 6 other Bruce Lee between now and mid 2007 ? That's crazy....

KamenGuyver said:
Really??

Then Enterbay is going to squeeze 6 other Bruce Lee between now and mid 2007 ? That's crazy....

Wasn't it supposed to be 2 dolls a year??? o.0

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Wasn't it supposed to be 2 dolls a year??? o.0

There not DOLLS!! there action figures!! :D.... I thought there were supposed to be 2 a year also

Last edited:
Well...
#2874 reported for duty at my place mid-morning(it s been like Christmas today...my Dad had a new compressor delivered at 10,a Hot Wheels Beach Bomb i ordered ages ago came with the morning post,and then at around midday i got a BIG fat Brucie Bonus:D...i need more days like this!! )

I do nt know what to say that has nt already been said about him...you have to see him to believe him.Truly.The best figure of this type i ve seen...period.Wait till you see him in some speciality shops-if he hangs about that long.Some lucky SOB is going to have his lady get him this for Christmas...and it will be the ultimate gift.
He arrived in a HUGE,great box with "Enterbay" right across it(that Dell one someone spoke of must have been a stop-gap)swathed in bubblewrap...just that outer box itself was fabulous!It took me around 10 minutes to free him-thanks for the advice with the draw-type opening Creecher!
So...first out comes the display stand...and a thick layer of foam lies beneath with the authenticity card.So well packed was he that despite Parcelforces best efforts,the only things dislodged were the bamboo stick,his nunchuckas...and the one bit of wood that goes in the top of the stand.
Pics to come when i get my act together...off to work now.Somebodies gotta pay for this stuff!:D

I finally cracked and ordered a GOD Bruce from Forbidden Planet which should arrive in a couple of weeks,so it'll be an early Christmas present. Aside from PF Boba Fett this is the most I've ever paid for any kind of collectible but I've wanted a decent Bruce Lee figure for years and after cancelling Jabba & co earlier this week I decided to use the cash I put aside for those to pay for Bruce and I'm sure I won't regret it (until my credit card statement shows up :D )

Chen Zen said:
There not DOLLS!! there action figures!! :D.... I thought there were supposed ro be 2 a year also

No, enterbay wants to release all Bruce's in ONE year...which I think is impossible

Congratulations Minimodel, and you too bcm77.

Sam, that's insane. It's like one Bruce every six weeks. Other than only having the licence for a year, I can't see the sense in it. Then if some have a limited edition, it will bring it down to one per month. That's pretty freaky. I hope the rooted hair version doesn't appear till after Christmas, if that's the case.

By the way, action figures are those all plastic 8 inch things. These are 1/6th scale articulated figures, if you please. :monkey5

I own a lot of high end collectibles from custom pieces, statues, and factory 1/6 figures. I must say that this is without a doubt the finest mass produced figure I've ever seen and even better than a lot of the custom pieces I own. No photos will do this justice. It has to be seen and held to fully appreciate how awesome it is. Mine just got here about 10 mintues ago and I can't put it down.

creecher said:
C
By the way, action figures are those all plastic 8 inch things. These are 1/6th scale articulated figures, if you please. :monkey5

1/6th Premium Format Articulated Deluxe Collectors Editions Figures!,if you please!:cool:

Repainted by Toysdaily member, "Tin"

I will not have the guts to do that.

Enjoy~

bruceli3.jpg

More
https://www.toysdaily.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=59626

KamenGuyver said:
The GAME OF DEATH Special damaged edition still does not have an exact release date , but should be around the mid 2007. The price will be higher than the DX version as the quantity will be smaller and with a brand new head sculpt, accessories to be confirm.

Bad strategy.

They will make some people feel that what they just spent $300 on is not as collectible. They will also frustrate those that spent $300 for a 1/6 figure against all criticism when something very similar but more collectible gets put out at a higher price.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Bad strategy.

They will make some people feel that what they just spent $300 on is not as collectible. They will also frustrate those that spent $300 for a 1/6 figure against all criticism when something very similar but more collectible gets put out at a higher price.

Yeah... I'll be afraid that the money has gotten to their head! We spent the money on a Awesome Peice..... Let's see if we would spend more money on a rarer peice.:monkey1

I would. I m the one who s born every minute:lol

Just do nt see anything else out there at the moment thats looking worthy of my collecting dollars to be honest.A "Creature" bust and statue will change that,but 'till then i ll stick with these.

Back