Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's really not that bad...

jean.jpg

jean2.jpg

,..not that bad?,.. dude,...like shai said,... this is one of the best 1/6 figures i ever seen,... with one of the best likeness,.....and accessories,...,and look at the body and proportions,,..this thing is as perfect as it gets for a 1/6 figure.....,,,i'm already saving up for it,... hopefully i will get it for a good price too and not ebay superultra inflated prices,...:monkey2

Yup. He looks much better in that dramatic lighting. The shadows accentuates his facial features.

Like I said in the previous post - the HS is awesome and the details ARE there. But it needs a better paint job to bring the details out. That's why he looks awesome with the repaint (the paint job accents the details) and in these pics (the shadows accents the details).

I'm not bashing him at all. Just saying that I would do a repaint. In fact - I plan to seek out one (hopefully for a little less) when I go to HK this Thanksgiving.

Great pics and glad you like him.

Tin

tinister said:
Yup. He looks much better in that dramatic lighting. The shadows accentuates his facial features.

Like I said in the previous post - the HS is awesome and the details ARE there. But it needs a better paint job to bring the details out. That's why he looks awesome with the repaint (the paint job accents the details) and in these pics (the shadows accents the details).

I'm not bashing him at all. Just saying that I would do a repaint. In fact - I plan to seek out one (hopefully for a little less) when I go to HK this Thanksgiving.

Great pics and glad you like him.

Tin

What's happening with your custom?

tinister said:
But it needs a better paint job to bring the details out.

,..and that also can b said about every single mass produced statue or figure out there,...
,... but i still like the subtle skin tone on this one,.. looks real and true to life ,.....
...not like the painted figure look u c many times here,.... and it probably looks much better in front of u,...better to have less paint on it than too much,... and let's not forget we r seeing very big images of it,.. and that makes any small deffect apears big,...,

I'm still plodding along with him. The body should arrive tomorrow or friday. The jumpsuit sometime next week (crossing my fingers that it fits the medicom body since medicom bodies tend to be small). If it doesn't fit - I'll fall back to having my gf julie make one.

I found some yellow leather on Ebay last night for the sneaks.

I'm almost done with the sculpey headsculpt. It's hard to know if you have it right when it's unpainted sculpey - so I want to make sure I have enough details before I cure it and make a mold.

And the "special feature" should arrive next week sometime.

I should have him done within the next month.

Last edited:
Anakin said:
,..and that also can b said about every single mass produced statue or figure out there,...
,... but i still like the subtle skin tone on this one,.. looks real and true to life ,.....
...not like the painted figure look u c many times here,.... and it probably looks much better in front of u,...better to have less paint on it than too much,... and let's not forget we r seeing very big images of it,.. and that makes any small deffect apears big,...,

I agree. Subtlety is key.

I've said this many times on my posts - I'm a nitpick and I always "fix" my figures in one way or another. This makes people think that I don't like a figure just because I say what I would do to make it better.

But in the case of this figure - I would only do a repaint. That's my only gripe with it. And really - it's not even a gripe. I want to do a repaint because I think that it could look pretty much exactly like the prototype - which was awesome. (My other gripe is the price :D )

This is really one of the best 1/6 figures I've ever seen. I might actually budge and get this piece despite the high price. The body and the sculpt on this figure is just amazing.

samuraiwarrior said:
He's really not that bad...

jean.jpg

jean2.jpg

I looked again and compared with your previous photo. I suspect that you have done some repaint on your EB Bruce Lee.

Am I correct?

If he has,he can have mine as soon as it arrives and do the same again.Best photos i ve seen of the production piece.
And how about we give a round of applause to Enterbay who ve delivered a quality product exactly when they said they would and whos freindly,responsive e-mails could be a lesson to other,lesser companies.This has been an extremely enjoyable experience for me from start to finish and i see Enterbay chop-sockying and roundhousing their way into a lot of 1/6 collectors affections!:D

Minimodel said:
And how about we give a round of applause to Enterbay who ve delivered a quality product exactly when they said they would and whos freindly,responsive e-mails could be a lesson to other,lesser companies.This has been an extremely enjoyable experience for me from start to finish and i see Enterbay chop-sockying and roundhousing their way into a lot of 1/6 collectors affections!:D

*CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* AMEN! I was really reticent to believe that just sending an email was going to get me on the list for this item. Lo and behold, I was contacted swiftly and all information verified in a timely fashion. The waiting time was next to nothing and it was a pleasant reservation/preorder/receipt of item experience all around.

I recieved mine today.. didn't check the box yet.. just ran home real quick to get it out of the rain. Enterbay did do an awesome job and they were very nice everytime I had a question!

Ok.. I offically checked out the fig number 1232.... anyway.. he actually doesn't need too much repainting if any! Its all about the lighting with this fig!

definatelly one of the best bodies I have seen! Its the Best Bruce fig!!!

tinister said:
I'm still plodding along with him. The body should arrive tomorrow or friday. The jumpsuit sometime next week (crossing my fingers that it fits the medicom body since medicom bodies tend to be small). If it doesn't fit - I'll fall back to having my gf julie make one.

I found some yellow leather on Ebay last night for the sneaks.

I'm almost done with the sculpey headsculpt. It's hard to know if you have it right when it's unpainted sculpey - so I want to make sure I have enough details before I cure it and make a mold.

And the "special feature" should arrive next week sometime.

I should have him done within the next month.
give us a sneak peak of the head!!!!!!!
or some of your other works, I'm so curious of this haha :D

and tell us if you can get thefigure for any less than $300 in HK
I can assure you it can't get any lower....not to be discouraging, just practical :D

Got mine finally. :woo Number 2842.

No one will be disappointed. I have only just pulled him out of the box.

The box. This is excellence outstanding. After removing the thin outer sleeve, the box is a solid cardboard, closer to plywood. One thing to mention here is it is a tight fit and hard to slide off. In fact it isn't supposed to come off. Be careful, it's only supposed to slide open. Thin clear plastic is used to try to lock it in place. I guess they knew people would pull it off. It's easy to slide back on, but I wont be doing that again. All the foam inserts are soft and tight fitting.

The diorama is what you see, and a nice wood is used too. Solid, simple and reeking of quality. The only concerns I have about it are the front post and the rear right outer post (when looking at it from the front) have recesses about 1/2 an inch long cut into the tops of them, about 1/2 an inch down from the tops. I don't know why they are there, and the lower white panel has marks that appear to be where glue has been applied, showing through.

The figure itself is heavy and solid. It's beautiful. It has ratcheted type movement. The painted face doesn't look painted at all, and only has a hint of a 5 o'clock. It relies on natural light to accent the features. Though expert painting does improve the look, as noted from JC Hong's work, but I don't think it needs doing, unless you're an expert. So send one to Les and ask him what he thinks. The hairpiece stops it from looking up, until you swing it round to the side and it's less restricted. What samuraiwarrior did, by placing cotton in his hip joins is the only thing I can see you'd want to do. That was a great tip sam. Everything else is perfect. The zipper in the back is 1/6th, and there's no visible zip when it's done up, cept for it's tongue. I haven't got any Medicom figures to compare it to, except I just got the Rocketeer today, but I haven't opened it yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Worth every penny.

Last edited:
Hey! Congratulations! He's great isnt he? I got an email from enterbay and according to them, mine's actually the very first one theyve sent to Australia!

About those recesses, something is meant to go there, check those 2 little wooden things sitting next to Bruce. Theyre meant to there...Hope that helps!

Thanks sam, I haven't/hadn't even checked the accessories yet. Yes I see them, they can go in later. :ted

Shai was right. Best figure ever.

Mine arrived too,Still in the Box though as I am installing my HD Tv/DvD Player system at the Mo.:monkey4

2773 (On the Shipping Carton)

Last edited:
Back