Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm afraid they'll get me on at least two more:

ETD version deluxe with the scars on his chest and possibly a mirror diorama base.

Fist of Fury version with the white shirt.

Damn.. Forgot about that one... I'm going to go home and watch these in preperations for Tomorrow!!!! :chew

SolidLiquidFox said:
What's the best Bruce Lee DVD set to pick up? Region coding is not an issue for me.

Thanks!

https://www.hongkonglegends.co.uk/index.php?category_id=17

Region 2 Platinum Editions (Hong Kong Legends) 2 Disc Sets
Boss,Fist,Way & Game can`t be beaten for quality.
All have the original cantonese tracks included,all are the Uncut version`s (Except Boss,an Extended Mandarin cut `With the Saw Scene`which has been unavailable since the 70`s and in the hands of a private collector`Selfish @@@@).

Enter the Dragon - Warners HD or the 2 Disc Standard DVD

:cool:

Last edited:
Mine actually are on VHS :monkey2 .. I've been meaning to upgrade to DVD.. but will probably wait til the tapes don't play anymore.

I would search on Amazon.. for some deals.

Although I have never seen a box set with Enter the Dragon! ... they usually only have Return of the Dragon, Fist of Fury, Chinese Connection, and GOD.

creature4000 said:
Mine actually are on VHS :monkey2 .. I've been meaning to upgrade to DVD.. but will probably wait til the tapes don't play anymore.

I would search on Amazon.. for some deals.

Although I have never seen a box set with Enter the Dragon! ... they usually only have Return of the Dragon, Fist of Fury, Chinese Connection, and GOD.

`Enter` is Warners Bros (Diff Company).

i think i'll save my money and wait for cinemaquettes to make bruce.

because that would be unbelievable.

the Doctor said:
i think i'll save my money and wait for cinemaquettes to make bruce.

because that would be unbelievable.

I was considering the same thing but then I got to thinking:

1. It's been confirmed that the CM will be based on GoD. The Game of Death outfit is pretty simple. You won't get too much of a bang for your buck as you would on Indy and Jack (the two CM I am planning on getting). Also, the outfit is bright and yellow. How well will it display in that size?

2. The hair. How well will it come out? It think Bruce's hair would need more attention for it to look "right" and remain looking "right" than other CM pieces released so far.

3. At $1500 for the CM (plus cost of a proper display case/pedestal), I could get at least 4 (may be 5 depending on the cost of the Limited Editions) Enterbay figures with different looks. I would enjoy that more as they would highlight moments from his films.

Final product in HK Hot Toys shop !

01yg2.jpg

02qv7.jpg

03hy6.jpg

04yq8.jpg

06wq3.jpg

05hq6.jpg

07df9.jpg

-by Toysdaily waihocomics

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the Pics!!!! I'm actually speechless!

It looks like they left the shading of his face.

Back