Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks sunohc. This happened to me before too. Others were able to link up, but I wasn't. After some time it worked.

Still, I have the latest macromedia flash version, reinstalled it, rebooted, and still nothing. Strange but typical. Must be a bug in my system somewhere.

The websites gone down for a complete overhaul and the finishing touches for the launch next week.Glad it s all going to plan for them!

KamenGuyver said:
Not sure if this has been posted or not but anyway...

Some updated pics with packaging, accessaries ...etc. Final prodcut it seems. Edition umber is on Bruce Lee's butt :p

https://www.bruceleedvd.com/index_enterbay.html

I really don't like how they design the wrist. Looks terrible :(

That is indeed the final product. While it doesn't look as good as the protos, it still looks pretty good. He still overpriced but man I cant bring myself the cancel mine, Really Love it!

P.S. The wrist joint could definetly have been better

Tendou-Kabuto said:
That is indeed the final product. While it doesn't look as good as the protos, it still looks pretty good. He still overpriced but man I cant bring myself the cancel mine, Really Love it!

P.S. The wrist joint could definetly have been better

Yeah. It doesn't look as lifelike as the proto, but still the best likeness of BL I've seen. And I can tell where the price is going to - with that nice box, etc.

How much is this guy going for again? $200

tinister said:
Yeah. It doesn't look as lifelike as the proto, but still the best likeness of BL I've seen. And I can tell where the price is going to - with that nice box, etc.

How much is this guy going for again? $200

Some dealer was taking pre-order for $300 :eek:

OUCH!!!

They should offer a "no-frills" version. Just the figure and assessories in a standard box for $150.

If you want the nice wood keepsake box and all the extras - $350.

They'd make more money that way - IMO

Yeah, the production version does look very nice... but still not the level of the proto. Hmmm I'm noticing a pattern here :D It does kinda look like his head might be hollow, which could explain some of the loss of detail. And not a fan of the wrist articulation.

tinister said:
OUCH!!!

They should offer a "no-frills" version. Just the figure and assessories in a standard box for $150.

If you want the nice wood keepsake box and all the extras - $350.

They'd make more money that way - IMO

Firstly, wow! That's is a very nice figure. But I will never pay that much for that...

Yes, I agree with tinister, they should have done it like what DiD did to their Masamune samurai figure.

I found some new photos and info as well. HERE

1/6th scale Enterbay project preps for U.S. release...

Back with our San Diego Comic-Con coverage we revealed that Bruce Lee would be honored with a stunning 1/6th scale action figure line.

Produced by overseas toy company Enterbay, the first release will star the martial arts legend as he appeared in GAME OF DEATH.

Sculpted by Arnie Kim, Bruce Lee "Game of Death" will be limited to 550 Pieces and will include a numbered certificate, special Dim Mak CD sampler, tailored jump suit, interchangeable eyes, 7 interchangable hands, and a deluxe wooden diorama display base. Click HERE for loads of new images, including the intricate packaging.

North American brand development and distribution is being handled by Level 5/Kaching with a U.S. SRP of $349.99.

Worldwide release Friday, October 20, 2006. For further inquiries, and to place an order, reach www.1045Showroom.com or call (818) 232-7291.

Thanks, to all those that posted the updates.

I don't know what the problem with the wrist articulation being, rather, a forearm cut. With the amount of accessory hands supplied, all the necessary poses are catered for. I find it less unsightly, when comparing it with Sideshow figures, that have bicep cuts, elbow, forearm cuts and wrist articulation, making any barearm figure unsightly, when they could at least retrograde, and forego the bicep and or forearm cuts. It's just a matter of what your personal preferences are. The GoD Bruce could possibly have been made better if the foream cut were made closer to the elbow, hidden under the costume, and made the accessory hands, accessory forearms.

In any case, it's all too late, and always a topic of conversation, how a figure strikes you. Possibly the seam on the neck could have been better hidden. I'll see when I have one in my hands. I am happy to pay the $350, which isn't much more than I'd be paying for other high priced figures, that don't have a diorama included, and have a host of other issues and concerns.

I'm a Lee fan, and this looks like Bruce. To me, it's just way cool.

samuraiwarrior said:
Sculpted by Arnie Kim, Bruce Lee "Game of Death" will be limited to 550 Pieces...

That's odd, this whole time people have been saying 3,500 figures... well that makes more sense that the price tag is so high. Still a bit too much IMO, but more sensible.

GOD_Body_number.jpg

The edition number plaque is 4 digits, so the edition size can't be 550.

I think the edition size is still 3500.

KamenGuyver said:
GOD_Body_number.jpg

The edition number plaque is 4 digits, so the edition size can't be 550.

I think the edition size is still 3500.

That's what I thought. But read it carefully:

Sculpted by Arnie Kim, Bruce Lee "Game of Death" will be limited to 550 Pieces and will include a numbered certificate, special Dim Mak CD sampler, tailored jump suit, interchangeable eyes, 7 interchangable hands, and a deluxe wooden diorama display base.

It comes with a CD sampler? This is probably a US exclusive?

yep. its 550 in the US
so the preorders were sold out pretty quiclkly with the us distributors, but i think over half the production pieces will be available to Asia alone

Man! So that will be total 3500 + 550 = 4050 pcs ??

The edition size is not that small.

I just hope it can be cheaper...:monkey2

sunohc said:
yep. its 550 in the US
so the preorders were sold out pretty quiclkly with the us distributors, but i think over half the production pieces will be available to Asia alone

I agree. 3500 pieces don't warrant a $350 price tag.

Also - I think the 550 released to the US comes out of the 3500 worldwide. So the total released would still be 3500.

Do any of you know if there's anything special about the US release version that is different from the overseas version?

If there isn't a difference, then I predict that the price for them will eventually fall in Asia - which means we should be able to get one at a much more reasonable pricing after the release hype dies out. We'll just have to get it directly from Asia.

At least that's what I'm banking on. hehe

Back