Enterbay Bruce Lee GOD Final Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
I was considering the same thing but then I got to thinking:

1. It's been confirmed that the CM will be based on GoD. The Game of Death outfit is pretty simple. You won't get too much of a bang for your buck as you would on Indy and Jack (the two CM I am planning on getting). Also, the outfit is bright and yellow. How well will it display in that size?

2. The hair. How well will it come out? It think Bruce's hair would need more attention for it to look "right" and remain looking "right" than other CM pieces released so far.

3. At $1500 for the CM (plus cost of a proper display case/pedestal), I could get at least 4 (may be 5 depending on the cost of the Limited Editions) Enterbay figures with different looks. I would enjoy that more as they would highlight moments from his films.

well this figure does look great but if cm's bruce is around the price of arnie which goes for around £650 then i would be happy because fp store
want £230 for this 12 incher.i also want jack and indy and bruce might be the only other cm i would consider so im going to wait.

I got this Bruce Lee around USD$2xx in HK, packing is good!
just note that his face details and painting not good as the prototype!

QQB said:
I got this Bruce Lee around USD$2xx in HK, packing is good!
just note that his face details and painting not good as the prototype!

How so? Do the pics on the previsous page look like what you got?

Man those eyes are pretty impressive. The detail of the face seems a little less than the protos, but overall damn nice. And I love the presentation box... too bad this guy is soooo expensive :monkey2

Prototype
109800-2.jpg

Now
109800-016.jpg

The skin tone is actually better in the final version but obviously the proto has more detail.

Can't wait to get mine. Keep those pics coming in the meantime. I wonder what number I'll get...

Has anyone heard (in the US) if these are shipping soon? I thought they were suppose to email or something sometime today.

creature4000 said:
Has anyone heard (in the US) if these are shipping soon? I thought they were suppose to email or something sometime today.

I thought Enterbay's site is supposed to be updated today with pics and info?

How about a piece of that display with every figure,ala Marvel legends,to form the whole diorama?

Doe anybody know how far Japan is behind the U.S with regard to time?

I was talking to one of their employees and they said that "half" of the website of going to be opened today. Shipping started yesterday (to HK customers), People from overseas who pre-ordered early are going to be shipped today. (via EMS! so you should get yours on monday or tuesday)

Minimodel said:
How about a piece of that display with every figure,ala Marvel legends,to form the whole diorama?

Doe anybody know how far Japan is behind the U.S with regard to time?
That's a great idea. I'd love to have that diorama too, but buying that many BL figs would kill me. I'd rather buy it outright. Japan is about a day ahead.

Thanks for the news on shipping sam, though, rest assured, I wont hold you to them arriving on Monday or Tuesday. By the end of next week will be fine.

October is proving to be a huge month for me. I need a rest, and Spooktacular is still to come. :cool:

Back