Enterbay Bill on his 2013 plans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LBJ??

lbj_cba8f.jpg

:monkey3

no.."El BJ" the most over rated baller ever.

I just really want the 1/4 HD Robocop! I can't believe more people wouldn't be more interested in that?

Definitely getting 1/4 HD Bruce, 1/4 HD Robocop,1/4 HD Rocky and 1/4HD T-1000 but HD Masked Rider I may pass on as I am unfamiliar with that character or just not $400.00 enough familiar with the character

Last edited:
No mention of Django.

That's kinda wierd indeed... :gah:

He pute two posts up at the same time.
One was specifically about Django because thats their next release.

The other one (which I cut and pasted here) was about everything coming upin the future.

Since Django already had a thread I didn't post the Django one sorry.

Only potential interest is JCVD short of JCVD head sculpts . . . worthwhile JCVD head sculpts being produced & offered down the line by the usual one off companies.

If LBJ is the start of a president's line, I might be interested. Definitely getting the Djangos. But the only other title I'm interested in is Robocop and isn't HT redoing those?

**** Enterbay.

I loled at the engrish though. "T-1000 haz a company nao".

If LBJ is the start of a president's line, I might be interested. Definitely getting the Djangos. But the only other title I'm interested in is Robocop and isn't HT redoing those?
--

A line of 1:6 President figures?

We've all seen some really cheap@$$ 1:6 President figures over the years and a few decent ones. The Lincoln figure from Sideshow comes to mind. HOT TOYS produced the current President in one sixth form as one of their base bodies and didn't DID produce one?

LBJ seems an interesting pick, but I don't if the demand/interest considering EB's prices and quality could/would sustain such a line.

LBJ means Lebron James or are folks just joking here.

May pick up Rocky HD but would prefer 1:6 scale. EB's sculpts are starting to surpass HT and would love to see them produce the quartet of Rocky, Apollo, Clubber and Drago but maybe the muscle bodies are an issue.
As for the rest of the list, Robocop is a remote possible, but 1:6 is preferred and HT is on that. Don't have much interest in a 1:4 T-1000. May eventually start picking up some of the basketball line. Will be getting the Django line though. EB needs to grab up some additional licenses like Star Trek, the Matrix or Pulp Fiction since he's already doing a Tarantino flick.

As for the rest of the list, Robocop is a remote possible, but 1:6 is preferred and HT is on that. Don't have much interest in a 1:4 T-1000. May eventually start picking up some of the basketball line. Will be getting the Django line though. EB needs to grab up some additional licenses like Star Trek, the Matrix or Pulp Fiction since he's already doing a Tarantino flick.

True that ! !

I've been saying that sphit for years..... this comes to mind.

They're doing Tarantino flicks.. Pulp Fiction is gonna be next since:

Sideshow / Palisades / Mezco got the Reservoir Dogs Licence.

Neca got the Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill, Grindhouse Licence.

HT got the Inglorious Basterds licence.

Back