The future of Enterbay's 1/4 line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OSR says there will be HD Mr Bean and Godfather. Does HD mean quarter scale figures? If so, I'm about to get super excited for Vito.

Here is the summary from OSR Facebook (credits to William Lau)

Fans talk with Bill on BBICN, too long and all in China Chinese. There are a summarize session inside. Hope not translate wrong:

After Jeremy Lin, then Dennis Rodman, Allen Iverson
Leslie Cheung movie Rouge figure will be in April
Robocop first batch before CNY, will have several hundreds (may have group buy)
FF7 Dwayne Douglas Johnson will be end of 2014, it will possible to have Jason Michael Statham too
Two HD Mr Bean and God Father HS completed, they will be two HS figures
Bruce Lee The Big Boss body...(i don't know those china chinese!!!)
Michael Jordon Final Shot in Feb
Andy Lau coming soon
Old things also:
Scottie Pippen, HD Jordan, BL-2 Jordan 1:6
Van Damme
HD Rocky

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=226267&extra=page%3D1

I thought Rocky 6 was the perfect send off. I pray that Creed doesn't turn into another Rocky 5 :pray:

Exactly, it ended perfectly, Sly should just leave it alone.

On the topic of Enterbay and Hot Toys doing Rocky, forget about it, it's not happening, yes they made announcements, but that was years ago, only chance to see anything Rocky is Hollywood Collectibles statues made by Edinho Maga and the Blitzway 1/4 statue which we already know from the past isn't for certain until the pre order comes up. For what ever reason the Rocky license isn't attracting any attention anymore, I guess that fans are going to have to be happy with whats been made up to now, because the future of more collectibles doesn't look bright.

I have wanted a high end Rocky for the longest time, so my fingers are crossed that EB comes through. I still have not lost hope on HT making more Rambo & Rocky in 1/6 one day. They just make Sly fans wait longer cause they know were not going anywhere :wink1:

I have wanted a high end Rocky for the longest time, so my fingers are crossed that EB comes through. I still have not lost hope on HT making more Rambo & Rocky in 1/6 one day. They just make Sly fans wait longer cause they know were not going anywhere :wink1:

Tell me about it. I was so pumped when they first announced a 1/4 Rocky. It is the figure I've been waiting for, the grail of my collection, so hopefully they follow through. At this point I'll be just as happy if HT makes more Rocky and Rambo figures, 1/4 would just be ridiculously awesome though.

Yeah man, you have a shrine waiting for Rocky. How about the Blitzway version that is in the works?

It has become more of a "Stallone" shrine now that there is no high-end Rocky being made. :( :lol That looks pretty cool so far. Though I don't think they're up to par (in terms of paint) with HT and EB. If it looks good enough though, then it's a definite purchase. There are just too few Rocky collectibles out there to pass on statues and figures when they do get made.

too right,although the HD game of death and ETD2.0 interest me as a bruce lee collector,that's if I read it correctly.

too right,although the HD game of death and ETD2.0 interest me as a bruce lee collector,that's if I read it correctly.

I can skip any HD Game of Death from Enterbay. I don't think there is a chance they'll match the Blitzway 1/3 scale statue.

ETD2 I'm curious about. I'd hope they'd do it as a deluxe set and include what was in both of the original separate figures.

I think Sly is still in the works, so we just have to wait it out. Once Robo comes out, let's see if a Rocky update follows.... :pray:

Let's hope so my friend. Though a better translation would tide us over until then. :lol

Back