Enterbay announces NBA line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make a Nowitzki figure & pack him with a 1/6 scale 2011 Larry O'Brien trophy, 1/6 scale 2011 Finals MVP trophy, & a little 1/6 scale 2011 championship ring :clap

beg to differ that only 1/6 fans would go for it.
With the right advertising, even if word of mouth, etc, you can go outside of the usual collecting customers.

my friend at work saw me collect figures and statues. he knew the detail HT and Enterbay has. but when i mentioned Kobe, he said to keep him posted. I mentioned the price range. he said keep him posted.

me, i might not collect them all, let alone alot, but if they had some Houston Rockets players, of had to customize say a Charles Barkley into a rockets jersey... would go for it.

Charles Barkley vs Godzilla!! :yess:

They've decided not to release the Miami Heat players this year since they didn't show up.

j/k

I'd prefer hockey myself, but I'd splurge on iconic sports figures like Michael Jordan at the drop of a hat.

Also a line of boxers: Ali, Foreman, Iron Mike - I'd buy all day long

What happened to the hype for this line?
blogs.yahoo.co.jpg

I think the Lakers crashing out of the playoffs this year took the wind out of the hype.

It seems to me like Enterbay wised up and stopped teasing. They put stuff into production and then 'announced' it a few weeks before it started shipping. Cuts WAAAAY down on the cry-babies whining about it taking 8 months to get their toys.

Back