Enterbay announces NBA line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f19b3cd6.jpg
Kobe #8? I thought it was Kobe #24.

blogs.yahoo.co.jpg

Maybe they will come with multiple jerseys. It would be cool if it was bulky afro Kobe #8. Skinny Kobe #24 is still cool though :D

kobe.jpg

I almost forgot about this announcement. Good luck seeing these anytime soon.......LBJ (is) and D12 (probably) will be on different teams. Being from Ohio, I'd prefer James in Cavs uni.....

Well if they are accurate 1/6 scale (and not just 12") then they will already be enormous :)

It must be nice to know what you know about EB's future figures BR :D

Hold out

HaHa.. I was waiting for the eagle eye amongst you to notice... The image is of a mock up catalogue that EB gave me from my recent meeting with them, it's sorted for the official print! ;)

Oh, I get it, being an wannabe graphic designer myself it makes for a more visually appealing design to have that guy's motion going in that direction. I've seen lots of companies flip images around to make it more visually appareling, IKEA is notorious for it.

I love the idea of expanding the 1/6th and 1/4th figures into professional sports, but the clear issue is the fact that some of the players mentioned there may not (Howard) and isn't (James) on the teams they are advertising anymore. Unless they make James in Miami and wait until Howard decides where he wants to go.

I'm sure they won't make James in a Cavs uniform.
It'll either be a mistake because someone isn't a big fan and grabbed an image without realizing or that ad was put together a while ago before he changed.

Back