Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Dude should you maybe not make the effort to watch a season of 24 first?
I have seen some amazing figures I like but if I have not seen the movie or prog I would not bother.

Well I'll definitely watch a few seasons before getting the figure. However I really don't mind getting a figure of a character that I know nothing of.
I'm interested in figures, their quality and craftsmanship.

I don't care if the eyes move. With that sculpt, some accessories, and most importantly the $150 price tag is all I care about.

They should be cheaper from Enterbay's website but that's still a pretty decent price given the quality of those figures.
Can't wait to see what kind of accessories Bauer will come with:naughty

medi_jackbauer006.jpg

If you got one...dump it quick.:lol:lol:lol:lol
Cause there's a new sheriff in town.

product_image.php

That Bauer headsculpt is insane. Even better than ETD Bruce Lee imo:monkey5

Has anyone heard from Joe on these figures? I sent him a PM but have yet to hear from him. If T2 has these up for pre-order already, we must be getting close to hearing from Joe.

PS Sorry Joe. Just got your PM. I'll be waiting

Joe mentioned earlier in the thread that he does have an account with Enterbay so stay tuned! :D

I just want to see pics of the full figures now. Especially Jack since he has so many outfit variations. I think its pretty clear from the teaser Palmer will just be in a suit, but it would still be nice to see the full figures.

I want to see the full figs before I buy aswell, because I've never bought 12" before because I can't stand all the joints, so untill I know they're covered I'm not buying.

Judging by the haircut, I think this is Jack Bauer from season 2. Then, he would be dressed in black pants, blue sweat, dark blue bulletproof vest, with a CTU badge on a chain aroud the neck.

That would be cool but he could also be the Season 4 look,from 12pm to 1pm,the Heller rescue.

Yeah, I thought about that too, but if the Bauer and Palmer are meant to be from the same season, then Season 4 isn't the best choice as Palmer was only present at the very end of the season, and for a very minor role...
But still, it is a possibilty. But to be honest, I'd like the Season 2 Bauer (the best with season 5) only to have a 1/6th scale CTU badge!

Damn Season 5 would really be a cool look...his buzzcut and costume owned that season.

Well I'll definitely watch a few seasons before getting the figure. However I really don't mind getting a figure of a character that I know nothing of.
I'm interested in figures, their quality and craftsmanship.

You would be surprise how many people at the Marvel section have never read a comic book

Back