Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Oh, a TV movie. I missed that part. Season 5? I had no idea this had been on that long.

The newest season - the one that was supposed to come out last January, but got delayed a year thanks to the stupid writer's strike - is Season 7!

It sucks you in.. If you start an episode, you want more and more..Then you find yourself sitting thru the night, watching

Yeah...that's exactly how I got started. This show is better to watch on DVD for that very reason.

Numbnuts Keiffer getting drunk and becoming a con didn't help either.

That is one thing where the writers' strike helped the show. He was able to do his time without the show stopping just for him. Actually very good timing on his part :lol

He was really cool and nice at SDCC. I imagine its just the booze that makes him do some of the stupid stuff he does because he was really down to earth at the 24 panel. Made me like him even more and look past his drunk driving stuff.

Enterbay is in a prime position to be a front runner in 1:6 quality, they just need to work work on aquiring some more licenses.

I agree. This company is demanding for people to take notice. I like Bruce Lee but I always felt that those figures were too much $$. This is a license that I would have paid whatever they wanted for them but $150 seems like a great price point for me.

Just found out about these figures today. WOW ! ! ! These are a must have for me. I'm a "24aholic". Got every season on DVD, got the 2 McFarland figures, the 3 Medicoms, and the comic books. These are just to good to be true. Hey Joe, I'll take a pair, when can I pre-order? My Visa Card is set to stun. Merry early Christmas to me.

That is one thing where the writers' strike helped the show. He was able to do his time without the show stopping just for him. Actually very good timing on his part :lol

He was really cool and nice at SDCC. I imagine its just the booze that makes him do some of the stupid stuff he does because he was really down to earth at the 24 panel. Made me like him even more and look past his drunk driving stuff.

I couldn't get into the panel but saw him outside the hotel. He was smoking by the main entrance and people were coming up to him and he was just "I just wanna relax a minute" - not rude or anything , but firm about not wanting to be disturbed.

I couldn't get into the panel but saw him outside the hotel. He was smoking by the main entrance and people were coming up to him and he was just "I just wanna relax a minute" - not rude or anything , but firm about not wanting to be disturbed.

Well I can understand that. He probably burned a lot of his patience during the day before that. At least he didn't say "I JUST WANNA RELAX A MINUTE DAMMIT!" :rotfl

It sucks you in.. If you start an episode, you want more and more..Then you find yourself sitting thru the night, watching

:lecture

It's true, I watched seasons 1-6 in about a month and a half this summer! :D

I've got alot of catching up to do. 6 seasons...good lord.

January is still very far off. I was able to catch up 5 seasons before season 6 aired (well I did have to watch the first 4 on the promo DVD and 2 episodes on itunes to catch up, but it is possible!). I can't believe I hadn't watch this show before. Definatley one of the best shows around. I was pissed we lost a year thanks to the writer's strike. If this isn't the best season EVER, I think the writers need to be fired. Period. They had over a year to get an excellent story thrown together.

So it starts back up in January? I've got some time then. I hope my wife likes the show too 'cause it may be all we're gonna watch for a while.

So it starts back up in January? I've got some time then. I hope my wife likes the show too 'cause it may be all we're gonna watch for a while.

Oh it is VERY addictive. I wouldn't be surprised if you sit down at watch all of season 1 over the weekend. I did. :eek:

I came in late to the show, so I've watched seasons 4, 5 and 6, but need to watch the first 3 seasons now. I have the dvds, just need to find the time!

WOW! These sculpts are unreal. These are so lifelike it is kinda creepy. Guess I'd better start saving them pennies again...:google

From the toy-world boards

24jp.jpg

I wonder if you could move the eyes like the bruce and jet figures

For those wondering what i was talking about, yes. there is a TV movie Nov. 23rd that bridges season 6 and 7 for those of us who will have waited 2 full years for 7 to start. I believe its a concoction of the 8 episodes they shot for season 7 before the writers strike and new footage in movie format to give us something before January so be on the lookout for that. NOVEMBER 23RD!!!!! Fox

Now someone let me preorder these now....

No Maddog,
the 8 episodes filmed before the strike are indeed in the series and were filmed in the US. The TV movie is a film they made to bridge season 6 and 7 and also probably to give the audience something to chew on during that more than one year long interruption. All the scenes involving Bauer were filmed in South Africa. The title was 24: Exile but was recently changed int 24: Redemption. For non-Americans who would like to see it, a region 1 DVD will be available on the day following the premiere. A UK region 2 DVD will be available a few days later (December 1st)
Amazon.com and .co.uk already have them for preorder...
Now for the Enterbay figs, I WANT THEMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And for those who've never seen that series, be prepared to suffer from a SEVERE addiction when you start :D

thanks for the details 16k. All I know is Kiefer thinks this will be the best season yet as they had so long to perfect it.

Back