Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I recently get my hands on EB Jack and I wanted to change the body because he looks way too small in comparison of other figures. I read that the scarface body is fine, but is it really ok in a question of height? I was also wondering if the storm warriors body or the godfather body will work (regarding the height question) cause they are a bit cheaper than the scarface one.

For now I used blue talk on a coomodel body to keep the head on the neck but it's not very fine.

Thanks in advance.

A poor photo of my season 4 version of the character.

Yes, the Scarface body would work for Jack, it's a match for height as Kiefer himself isn't that tall. If you see him and Palmer together, Palmer towers over him. The Storm Warriors body doesn't have many joints in the arms and you'd find the articulation limited. I think my Jack had a Che Guevara body. Now, this is where it can get confusing. Enterbay released a full figure of a young Che, like you see on all the posters and t-shirts. This is the body you want. However, they also released the RM-4.2 as a nude body pack and this has a headsculpt of an older Che, that's the one you don't want.

Here's a correct Che:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-scale-...250387?hash=item289a4a44d3:g:SOcAAOSwGpBd13YV

The Godfather body looks to be identical to the Jack body.

No problem,

The only slight issue is colour matching the head to the body. My Enterbay Jack head went a funny grey colour, so I made sure the gear drew the attention away from the neck. I think I ended up using the gear from the Subway figure.

If anyone is selling please let me know. I only see a listing for one from Russia on eBay. Thanks.

IMG_20210616_204959.jpg
IMG_20210616_205110.jpg

Just finished my custom Jack. Very happy.

Back