ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1015153.gif

;)

:ccheerlea:rock2:ccheerlea

This looks the bomb. Now I just have to decide if I want this or the HT Endo for my terminator piece.....

Decisions!

I can't wait to wake up to the full reveal tomorrow, it's like anticipating Christmas morning a few days early! :)

G'night freaks, see ya on the boards tomorrow! :1-1:

Is the full reveal tomorrow or in few hours?

Because of the time difference, they should be up in the early morning...at least that's how it was for Joker and I think Bruce Lee. I remember waking up at 5 for work and they were on Bill's Facebook...here's hoping it's the same deal! Don't stay up because of my word though, don't wanna make people feel like zombies at work if nothing happens until later in the day lol

Because of the time difference, they should be up in the early morning...at least that's how it was for Joker and I think Bruce Lee. I remember waking up at 5 for work and they were on Bill's Facebook...here's hoping it's the same deal! Don't stay up because of my word though, don't wanna make people feel like zombies at work if nothing happens until later in the day lol

LOOL, no worry bro, it's 8 am in my country :clap based on Mark osr, this should be up very soon :yess:

This looks the bomb. Now I just have to decide if I want this or the HT Endo for my terminator piece.....

Decisions!

I'm going with the endo myself, this is a cool piece but the endo looks cooler imo. I prefer the clean look and the endo look over the battle damaged look myself, thats just a personnal preferance though, I think bd is cool but not my favorate.

Just seen that. Can't afford to order even the layaway :lol :( grim! Stupid christmas presents for stupid family!

True that brother! Lots of my "saved" money ended up going to Christmas presents :lol

Lucky for me, I'm already down for HT DX13 so I don't feel any real want to buy this. I just want to see the full reveal already :lol

Comparing these newer shots to this...

69464edejw1dzovcfoxxjj.jpg

...it's easy to see where that extra week went. True, the above picture is of crappy quality, but you can tell little things are just more polished. Check out how messy the pistons connecting the upper- and lower-jaws are in the old picture to how clean and perfected they are in the newer ones.

Incoming pictures soon

Here's a hi-res. The powerful craftsmanship of the 1/4 scale is starting to show in EB's work starting with this particular set since the original T-800 IMO. EB hasn't done anything spectacular with Rambo, Batman, Joker or Bruce Lee. It felt like more of the same to me. But this.... this is a big step up.

69464edejw1e01b1r1y4gj.jpg

HOLY NUTS, and here I thought their eyes couldn't get any more lifelike! WANT, WANT, SO ____ING BADLY WANT!

Great pictures Tarx,but its already the 21st where are the pictures Enterbay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back