ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the 1/6 scale at all so i was so happy EB did a 1/4 of that amazing suit :)

Yeah, well I can't judge seeing as how I never saw the 1/6 scale in hand. Can only go on word of mouth, and it's had it's issues from what I understand.

EB's version looks pretty realistic from the video reviews I've watched.

Yeah, well I can't judge seeing as how I never saw the 1/6 scale in hand. Can only go on word of mouth, and it's had it's issues from what I understand.

EB's version looks pretty realistic from the video reviews I've watched.

Are you ready for the language blocking????

Pretty realistic? It's ********* un******ing believable how real this guy looks. Even in half light, those piercing eyes look menacing.

And the suit is top notch, not a cheap rubber, or rubber at all!! Lol. It's silicon. Very tough, durable and doesn't attract dust!! Lol

Pretty realistic? It's ********* un******ing believable how real this guy looks. Even in half light, those piercing eyes look menacing.

And the suit is top notch, not a cheap rubber, or rubber at all!! Lol. It's silicon. Very tough, durable and doesn't attract dust!! Lol

I think we have a fan here ...:hi5:

:lecture:exactly:

I just cleaned my shelves last night, and was able to fix mine's leg issue. While futzing him again prior to putting him back to the detolf I am reminded of how impressed I am by the suit's quality. So tough -- it survived my tugs and pulls when I did the "liposuction" mod the day after I brought it home. And it still maintains the same quality 10 months after. And yes -- dust seems to just roll down its surface. Really , really happy with it.

I have the QS001 on PO, as good as HT's might turn out to be in-hand I'm sure this figure will never be ignored by me :clap

Silicon? that's cool. Now I don't have to worry to much about leaving him in the open.

I just gave the LONGER leg (mine was the right leg) a strong push upwards :) You could try it, as I think it's not as risky as the T800 leg fix where you'd have to bend the SHORTER leg by the knee and put force on it, that could cause breakage. Goodluck buddy! :wave

Did you push upwards from the ankle joint or from the thigh?:wave

This guy never ceases to amaze me each time I look on my shelves. So breathtakingly life-like :)

P1040382lr_zps2bac03ee.jpg

Gosh i can't do it :( you can make a video ? hahaha

Ey buddy. Just grab the long leg by the thigh, push the leg up while your other hand holds the torso. You can also try pushing it while giving it a little twist/turn as if you're trying to open a door with a tight doorknob :)

Usually the issue is with the longer leg, and it's mostly caused by one of two things: either the knee joints aren't popped all the way in, or, more than likely, the "barbell" joint in the groin area was not installed properly, its uneven & since they connect to the legs at the inside of the hip, the legs are uneven. Sometimes by manipulating the legs that barbell connector straightens out.

This is the nude base body for the 1/4 EB Joker, pictures borrowed from Max's EB Joker Photoset. It's possible that the Batman's legs look the same underneath the silicon suit, just black and maybe more shapely (IDK, I don't have an EB Joker to compare).

You can see on the first photo that Max's Joker might also have an asymmetrical leg length.

396433_359557590789802_628313599_n.jpg

253032_359558334123061_1406901475_n.jpg

Yep, you can see in this crude example, if the barbell connector isn't perfectly level, you'll get uneven legs. I stripped down my Joker & you can really see the problem...mine was installed so poorly that the gromments (where the bar passes thru to the legs) werent even seated in the holes cleanly.

I finally saw this figure in person today at fan expo. It was impressive and selling for $345. Tempting, but I have the HT Batman on order. The Bruce Wayne sculpt looked a lot better than in pictures.

I finally saw this figure in person today at fan expo. It was impressive and selling for $345. Tempting, but I have the HT Batman on order. The Bruce Wayne sculpt looked a lot better than in pictures.

That is a pretty tempting price. I really hope I can find it for that price when I'm in the market for it in about a month.

Only way anyone is gonna get mine is when they dig me up in 1000 years!! Lol. My collection is coming with me like a pharaoh in ancient Egypt! Lol

No doubt the bat suit on the enterbay will survive, but not much else! Lol

Only way anyone is gonna get mine is when they dig me up in 1000 years!! Lol. My collection is coming with me like a pharaoh in ancient Egypt! Lol

No doubt the bat suit on the enterbay will survive, but not much else! Lol

I can see it now, people are so perplexed by this half-bat man. Was he a God? Was he an Alien? Where did he come from??? Think of how crazy it could make people..

yesitis2.gif

Back