ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pull the head it won't break...it a solid monster of a fig...I think cape sitting on the cowl looks a lot better when done right and is screen accurate.
This fig needs time...I liked it when I got it first but I most say I love the thing now it's a beast.

I got one too ! (I'm Kbx82) man and I have to say that thanks to that cap, my Batman is amazing !

Hey everybody!

First time posting in this thread.

I am getting HT 1/4 Batman...very happy about that.

As I have been anticipating HT Bat, I have really learned to admire this EB piece, too.

Awesome cowl sculpt.

Playing with the idea of getting one.

What is the general consensus on this piece?

People happy?

Know there have been QC issues, but otherwise is this a winner for most of you?, (meaning: those who actually own it?)

THANKS!

So I finally got my Bats today from BBTS. Unfortunately I got hit with customs fees (~$60). :gah:

As excited as I was, I was praying that the curse of Enterbay's QC issues wouldn't get me or at least get a figure that was in decent condition. Good ol' Enterbay. :lol

v9b4.jpg

x8ui.jpg

ysjb.jpg

q9nb.jpg

Wow. I'm starting to think BBTS must get their EB batman figs from a dumpster or something. That, or they must just constantly repackage and resell their defective/return stock. That's just bad.

As pissed as I was, I thought I might as well mod the guy as see how he turns out. I looked up Maglor and Rorywan's mods and tips.

sh6c.jpg

Urkle Bats

First thing I did was stuff cotton to get batman's package less "camel toe" and more "well endowed". Did the traps, the cape clip mod and the twist tie mod for the belt. I actually love that you can make small adjustments to the magnets to get the look that you want.

0xeu.jpg

d7sm.jpg

q8yx.jpg

qvqg.jpg

ogsk.jpg

t3mz.jpg

xdo4.jpg

ghd8.jpg

fjf1.jpg

I absolutely love how this guy turned out! The mods just made me want to keep him. Incredible likeness to Bale, and he just looks straight up bada**!

Just some quick questions. Is the sonic device in the boot supposed to be removable? And what should I use in order to touch up the missing paint apps on the cowl?

Thanks man. I opted for the lo-tech route as I can't really afford any custom 1/6 bats. :lol

I'm leaning towards keeping him. I'll probably email BBTS my pics to see if they can at least replace the magnet for the belt compartment and the swivel thingy. Though I have to admit that I'm not really as gutted since I liked how my figure turned out.

Wow...as much as I love the TDK/R suit, there's still something about the original suit. It has such presence...almost made batman look more beast like..primitive while the TDK suit looks more hi tech and streamlined.

It's a shame you have to deal with QC bull but I think it's great that you were still able to get a kickass figure despite the issues! Congrats! :hi5:

Wow that display looks boss! Looks great with the bats around him.

:exactly:

ghd8.jpg

Just some quick questions. Is the sonic device in the boot supposed to be removable? And what should I use in order to touch up the missing paint apps on the cowl?

Your set up reminds me of this

Corbis-42-15466854.jpg

:clap Great job, man! Simple but very effective!

And yes, the sonar device on the heel is removable. Congrats on getting this figure buddy -- it's a great piece in spite of its issues!

Wow...as much as I love the TDK/R suit, there's still something about the original suit. It has such presence...almost made batman look more beast like..primitive while the TDK suit looks more hi tech and streamlined.

I know fans are divided on the suits -- I love both -- but I also agree that the BB suit has a different presence. Its silhouette is more phantom-like IMO that is great for creating fear. TDK is more utilitarian.

IMO though, BB suit (if it exists in real world) is the more high-tech one. Its raw appearance when Mr Fox pulled it off the drawers show that it has advanced designs and tech. The fact that it also offers better protection than the new suit says something. The TDK suit is just a fashioned motorcycle armor with enhanced materials.

0xeu.jpg

d7sm.jpg

q8yx.jpg

qvqg.jpg

ogsk.jpg

t3mz.jpg

xdo4.jpg

ghd8.jpg

fjf1.jpg

I absolutely love how this guy turned out! The mods just made me want to keep him. Incredible likeness to Bale, and he just looks straight up bada**!

OMG how did he do that ? :eek: !!!!! LOVE IT

Seriously guys ! I can't wait to display my 2 Bats !!!!

Hey everybody!

First time posting in this thread.

I am getting HT 1/4 Batman...very happy about that.

As I have been anticipating HT Bat, I have really learned to admire this EB piece, too.

Awesome cowl sculpt.

Playing with the idea of getting one.

What is the general consensus on this piece?

People happy?

Know there have been QC issues, but otherwise is this a winner for most of you?, (meaning: those who actually own it?)

THANKS!
WELCOME ABOARD MCCADDEN!:clapPersonally,i ♥ my EB BATS!I didn't have any QC issues with mine but they do exist so you have to keep that in mind.Most of the QC issues are fixable but if you don't know how or have the time i wouldn't make the purchase.It's an INCREDIBLE figure and i don't think HT will ever come close to making a sculpt as GOOD as this one but the Hot Toys has come real damn close with their 1/4 scale version.HT's Bats has a better representation of the trilogy overall unlike the EB version.Hope this helps!:wink1:
Wow. I'm starting to think BBTS must get their EB batman figs from a dumpster or something. That, or they must just constantly repackage and resell their defective/return stock. That's just bad.
:exactly:Yeah,lately seems like you're almost guaranteed to get a Bats with some if not all the QC issues from BBTS!I haven't heard anyone who bought it from them recently not have any issues!:dunno
Thanks man. I opted for the lo-tech route as I can't really afford any custom 1/6 bats. :lol

I'm leaning towards keeping him. I'll probably email BBTS my pics to see if they can at least replace the magnet for the belt compartment and the swivel thingy. Though I have to admit that I'm not really as gutted since I liked how my figure turned out.
Hey bicoid,your figure looks AWESOME!The mods really made a HUGE difference!Can i ask you is the magnet missing from the piece or is it just unglued?Also the swivel piece is it missing or just snapped off because that part doesn't swivel so i think you can glue it back.Anyway,if BBTS doesn't offer you a replacement for it then PM me i think i have an extra Large Battarang compartment i can let you have.
I know fans are divided on the suits -- I love both -- but I also agree that the BB suit has a different presence. Its silhouette is more phantom-like IMO that is great for creating fear. TDK is more utilitarian.

IMO though, BB suit (if it exists in real world) is the more high-tech one. Its raw appearance when Mr Fox pulled it off the drawers show that it has advanced designs and tech. The fact that it also offers better protection than the new suit says something. The TDK suit is just a fashioned motorcycle armor with enhanced materials.
:exactly::hi5:

Back